How To Go Out and Get Laid

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:48 am 
The Coach

So I was working with a client this weekend and had realized something that I wish I had figured out a long time ago... Now, before everyone gets their panties in a bunch, this is something that is more a guide for guys who are new to the idea of going out to pick up girls at a bar. I've realized that most of you guys just don't know how to go out... Or you don't have a clue how to go out and pick up girls.

Everyone wants a "how to" about everything... so here's how I go out.

"Going out" starts early to me. When you go out, you've got to be in a positive state of mind. Do whatever you need to do in order to get yourself there... But I'll tell you what I do to get myself ready incase you need some suggestions.

Step 1: Wake up and accomplish something big for the day.

I need to get something big done each day in order for me to feel okay with myself before I go to sleep. I feel the same way about accomplishing something before I go out. I do this because I like to feel good about myself. I like to get myself "going" in some way. Both mentally and physically. You've got plenty of time to sleep when you're dead... Stop hitting the snooze button, get out of bed, and get something done for the day. Feel good about yourself.

Step 2: Clear your head.

Go for a walk... meditate... Whatever it is you need to do to take your mind off of things for a few minutes. Especially if you are the type of guy who really can't handle any social pressure... Meditating for 15-20 minutes each day will work wonders for you when it comes to not getting your stomach in a knot and having a fucking panic attack in the middle of a bar.

Step 3: Clean your ass

Make sure you don't smell like a monkey's ball sack and make sure your clothes are clean... Not just sniff test clean... I'm talking crispy clean. Look nice, damn it. You don't have to be all metro sexual about it (like most guys think you have to be) but just make sure you look (and smell... can't stress the smell enough) your best.

Step 4: Eat Some Food

I usually like to go sit down at a nice restaurant or something before I go out and sit at the bar and talk to some people there. This way you can slowly adjust to talking to people AND you get some good energy in you. (stay away from things like garlic or onion and anything that is going to make your breath smell. Please, always, always, always keep gum with you.)

Step 5: Lost Tourist

That's right. Just walk around... You know what drives me nuts? When people always have to have a "plan." Fuck planning something. Go out and just roll with it. If the hardest part for you is finding somewhere to go... Just ask around. It's a great way to get comfortable starting conversations with random people.

Step 6: Bounce Around

When you go out, you don't have to commit to one bar/club. You don't have to say "I'm going to *insert bar name here* tonight, and that's that!" That's right... Bounce around. When I go out, I hit anywhere from 5-15 different places until I find somewhere I like. If the place isn't packed with girls, leave. If the place is boring and dead, leave. If you don't like the music, leave. If you don't like the layout of the venue, leave. Find some where you like.

Step 7: Post up

By this time, you should have a good circle of people you're interacting with... Typically I try and get myself settled in somewhere by around midnight. This way, I'm not stuck waiting in line somewhere trying to get in. When places get REALLY packed... They don't let any more guys in. Don't be one of those fools standing outside because you came too late. When you've got a spot you can post up in... It just allows you to bring more people into your "party" to make your party bigger and more attractive.

Step 8: Baby Sit

Alright, so hopefully at this point after you've been partying for a while, you've got a few girls you've been talking to on and off through out the night. You pick the one you want to pull and you put some good attention towards her. It's go time now! Figure out what you've gotta do in order to get her home with you. Hopefully you've bounced her around with you a few times.

Then you pull... Sound easy? Good. Keep it simple.

Here's a couple of key things I like to remember when I go out:

1. Keep moving.

You notice how in those steps... I always am moving to a different place? The reason I like to keep moving is so that I can't stand around and get in my head. Objects in motion tend to stay in motion.

2. Talk to everyone.

Look, I know you all are trying to get laid. But check this out... You will meet some pretty cool GUYS who not only have some hot girls hanging around them... But also have some cool shit going on in their lives. If you're a cool guy... They might wanna be your friend! Then you get to do cool shit too!! And meet more hot girls!! The whole point of going out should be to meet people. Getting laid is just a bi-product.

3. Enjoy going out.

That's the reason I like to make sure I'm accomplishing something... that way, everytime i go out... It feels like I'm celebrating something. You want to look forward to going out and having a good time. The best part about going out and talking to people is that you wind up having some CRAZY nights. I'm talking about the type of shit most people think only exists in movies... Think about being the wacky 70 year old man who's got tons of cool stories to tell.... Or the boring 70 year old man who never did anything cool in his life. Who would you rather become?

Anyways, that ends my rant here. Hopefully for some of you guys who think you need to be "pick up robots" can read this to learn how to enjoy going out alot more, get laid, and be much more balanced.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

change your avatar pic willa

nice post but kind of common sense but may be for some it's amasssinggg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Step 5: Lost Tourist

That's right. Just walk around... You know what drives me nuts? When people always have to have a "plan." Fuck planning something. Go out and just roll with it. If the hardest part for you is finding somewhere to go... Just ask around. It's a great way to get comfortable starting conversations with random people.

This is vastly overlooked and I use it a lot. I dont have friends or wings here so every now and again when Im feeling well I just go to 16th st mall or Wash park and post up for a few mins then proceed to just walk around like a lost tourist talking to random people. Its fun and I dont have to have any plans or friends.

Good thought man!

"Every woman's a whore in the right situation"
"They're all selling it for something"
"She's sluttier than you think she is"