new kino move

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: new kino move
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey i forgot to mention i did a new kino move which i didn't hear about i walked up to my gf and i softly bit her ear and she grabed me and kissed me and said that was fucking awesome let me do it to u and wow it felt pretty cool and then we made out so tell me what u think of it
mclovin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

It`s not anything new. Its pretty normal thing that every couple does to each other. It`s common kino for people in relationship. It would be strange a bit though, to do it as a first kino move on some target you just met and aproached. :D

Post subject: yeh lol
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yeh lol i just though of it when we where going out and yeh the bite would be like the pulling of the hair and sucking her toung so yeh i agree this is for when u know the girl is attracted to u lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

fucking hot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Don't go too crazy with the biting though. Once I sliced through this girl's skin on her neck. It looked like she was attacked by a goddamn vampire. It was mostly her fault...she wouldn't sit still...that didn't stop her from nagging me about it for a few days. I just have unusually sharp teeth.

If my post made me appear homosexual, I want you all to know that prior to sitting down at my computer I slammed 15 shots of whiskey, went balls-deep into my woman, and recited Clint Eastwood lines for 20 minutes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Don't go too crazy with the biting though. Once I sliced through this girl's skin on her neck. It looked like she was attacked by a goddamn vampire. It was mostly her fault...she wouldn't sit still...that didn't stop her from nagging me about it for a few days. I just have unusually sharp teeth.
hahaha

Im not sure how one could pull of the ear biting with a first time encounter, but it would sure amaze me if its been done in a club.