RAFC, these guys are right!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I went on 3 dates with this woman, 1st = AFC, 2nd = Was all about sexual innuendos, etc.3rd date, I totally AFC'ed out and she flaked. I learned a ton. I like to go on coffee dates with women I meet online. I've had several so far. My new moto: "put my dick on the table". Not literally, but 40+ year old women know why we are having coffee, SEX. Relationship maybe later, but sex first. That's how I need to look at it. In my above AFC example, I was all excited after the 2nd awesome date, I invested too much emotion, she sensed it and ran. Funny thing, she blames herself. I was going to tell her my take, but why bother. so Impost this shit here. casual KINO, suggestive sex talk, and strive to be slapped. Now I don't mean groping in public, but if I can get a woman who is 45 to slap me by just speaking to her, Ill give myself a pat on the back. I am learning so much! thanks all!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:18 pm 

Quote:
I went on 3 dates with this woman, 1st = AFC, 2nd = Was all about sexual innuendos, etc.3rd date, I totally AFC'ed out and she flaked. I learned a ton. I like to go on coffee dates with women I meet online. I've had several so far. My new moto: "put my dick on the table". Not literally, but 40+ year old women know why we are having coffee, SEX. Relationship maybe later, but sex first. That's how I need to look at it. In my above AFC example, I was all excited after the 2nd awesome date, I invested too much emotion, she sensed it and ran. Funny thing, she blames herself. I was going to tell her my take, but why bother. so Impost this shit here. casual KINO, suggestive sex talk, and strive to be slapped. Now I don't mean groping in public, but if I can get a woman who is 45 to slap me by just speaking to her, Ill give myself a pat on the back. I am learning so much! thanks all!
Women love having their ass grabbed in public as long as no one else notices or can see, they love being looked at as sexual creatures, they love being desired...Voyeurism is taboo....

Cougars prefer direct.... they want to be fucked.... in my admitted limited experiences they don't have time to waste and they don't want any bull shit. Often times you just make them feel aroused and turn them on and "it's on". It's pretty easy to turn them on, touch them and show them you desire them and you're there.

It's not about investing in anything but the moment... don't worry about having emotion that is a good thing, women hate a guy with no emotion, it means no passion, just don't invest too much emotion in her.

The key is to be classy and understand when it's is right, and remember that time is often closer than later... She wants to be fucked, don't rob her of that experience, learn to lead her, and make her horny, because she wants your penis in her vagina ASAP.

Peace and Love,

Vic

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the pep talk. I need it! I know i need so work. Progress...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Interesting, I actually completely disagree about going on coffee dates in general. I find that night time dates are much more conducive to fast sexual escalation, usually that first night.