A very underrated, attractive trait.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:14 pm 
Dedicated Member

Banter is highly underrated. I believe it's a very important trait to have in your game and it's a very attractive trait to have to. I'll even go as far to say that having banter about you is one of the most important aspects of PUA.

If you can have a banter and add in your escalations, kinos, routine or whatever you do it's great.

Banter is often though as a fun conversation, but it's more than that.

Good read here: http://www.alphamaleplanner.com/Trigger ... _Guide.pdf

This isn't just a trait for picking up women, but having good banter can make you very popular in a social group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:53 pm 
Dedicated Member

Didn't read all of the link, but the way I see banter is basically along the lines of cocky and funny type stuff. It of course depends on the frame you're going for and your personality/whether you can pull off the laid back smile at the same time as the banter, but generally it's pretty effective.

And I love a girl who gives as much banter back as she gets, massive turn on for me! On the other hand, a girl who takes banter at face value, isn't willing to laugh at herself and poke fun back at me instantly kills my attraction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:10 am 
Dedicated Member

I agree.

That link was more C&F banter but banter takes on many forms. This was more geared to PUA but if you apply it to your neighbour or a mate it makes you look very quick witted and makes you look good.

You tone down the arrogance a lot when not picking up.

It wasn't the full banter I was expecting in the link, but he covers the PUA side very well and has good way of explaining frame control.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:10 am 
Dedicated Member

Having a further think, I believe the difference between c&f and the banter described above is that usually with c&f you say your line and move on before she has a chance to process it. With banter it's something that you come back to. The author of that PDF mentions a banter about driving a VW van with a girl. This is something he can bring back in future dates with her. If she misbehaves he can say that she's no longer welcome and he'll find somebody else. Bringing back a topic is very powerful and is something many comedians do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:10 am 
Dedicated Member

Having a further think, I believe the difference between c&f and the banter described above is that usually with c&f you say your line and move on before she has a chance to process it. With banter it's something that you come back to. The author of that PDF mentions a banter about driving a VW van with a girl. This is something he can bring back in future dates with her. If she misbehaves he can say that she's no longer welcome and he'll find somebody else. Bringing back a topic is very powerful and is something many comedians do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:34 am 
Homewrecker

Quote:
Bringing back a topic is very powerful and is something many comedians do.
1-vt36410.html?postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=13

Your boy,

http://tinyurl.com/c6lbje<-Member Journal (PMZ Only)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:32 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Bringing back a topic is very powerful and is something many comedians do.
1-vt36410.html?postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=13

Your boy,
Pretty much that yeah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:11 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Agreed, very useful to create a connection. If you've got a little "inside joke" going on between the two of you, then that's something that only you two have got. Helps build the comfort around you and also gives you a 'hook' to keep coming back to and create a sense of continuity between your meetings/dates.

I think what both "banter" and c&f ultimately come down to is lighthearted teasing. That shows you've got a fun side, you don't take things too seriously, but at the same time it shows you're not worrying about what the girl thinks and changing your words as such, you're just having some light good natured fun with her. Fun, relaxed, confident enough in yourself not to have to continuously praise girls thinking it will make them like you more, all pretty good attributes to have!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:00 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

i use sexual funny, works for me here:

the-grandmaster-style-vt130740.html?hig ... randmaster

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction