Having a Break...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Having a Break...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

How many of you taken the plunge, you know what I mean, gone down the deep end, how many of you went so deep into pickup that you could not stop unless forced to. I'm guessing quite a few, all it takes is a few weeks of reading pickup and maybe a couple more weeks of endless sarging. But once you take it you know at that point at the height of your plunge that Pickup makes you feel good, no its not like a drug, its not like masturbating, its a sensation that lasts.
Then your plunge stops due to various reasons such as work, school, family problems, etc. Then you try to get back into pickup, and you don't find enough time, a day goes by, then a week, then (for some) a month goes by, and you get restless, some (unfortunately) settle down. Then you notice that you start having a particular likeness to A girl and you just don't feel like sarging.
However you know that if you were to sarge again you wouldn't be able to stop.
So what do you do, you could do it the hard way, like I did, you could do some cold approachs but you know as well as I do after you take a break, doing cold approachs isn't easy.I took the time to think about it and I've come up with a few ways to get you back in the mood.Now I have an exercise I want you to do, you should do this every day before you go to sleep or before you go sarging. First you get yourslef in a state of relaxation, meditation is a good way, if you don't know how to medidtate look it up, put on some nice slow music (without lyrics of course so that means no rap), then I want you to imagine a picture in your head, imagine where your going to sarge, malls nightclubs, bars etc. first make the place empty, make sure you have all the details, you want to make it feel as real as possible, then you slowly put in things like the music the lights, then slowly put in people at first one person then the number escatlates more and more till you have the whole room filled, imagine yourslef naked (yeah scary huh), in a room full of people your naked and you see that not a single person gives a damn, they don't even look your way, now imagine what kind of body language would be ideal in a situation like that, then go up to the most attractive girl in the room and start sarging (and make it seem real in your head, like what would she really do).
Just have metal movies like that every day or so and it should boost up your confidence whether your taking a break just starting out or just about anything in between.

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

good, I'l try it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

trust me it works

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

LoL... I've been meditating for a while now but I've never given this a try... sounds pretty interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I remember hearing Ross Jeffries speak about something similar to this in an audio book called "speed seduction - Unstoppable Confidence" its like one of his rehearsing techniques. I think he calls it “Building a film strip”

I must say the whole going in naked is a new twist tho but i kinda like it. This doesnt just boost confidence eigther. Its great mental training so that when you do get in to that scenario in real life your routine should flow alot smoother because you rehersed it. Also the fact that your not naked in real life (presumably) should take some of the edge off lol!

This is a great tool for all the newbies out there aswell as all the rest of you! Nice one Jaxin