Sex Tape Videos

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Sex Tape Videos
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Something I have been meaning to do for awhile, but haven't figured out a way to do is to get a girl to do a sex video.

I have tried bringing this topic up with my current girlfriend and she is TOTALLY against it. I'd promised her that it would be something for "our eyes only" and I absolutely mean that, however she is still against it.

Her argument is totally illogical, something about how technology and the act shouldn't mix, voyeuristic, blah blah. Basically excuses, mind you she is still 20yr old and not that experienced.

While I would like some to help on approaching this, a more broader question for the PUA who have done this already.

Were their any regrets/fun advantages?
Were you ever tempted to UPLOAD it to a site?
Would it be bad to film the act without her permission, knowing that your not going to do anything stupid with it?

Any input would be helpful,

Samex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

As for your last question, yes, it would be stupid. You need consent to put anyone on camera, especially something like this.

Even if you decide to film it without her permission and blur out her face and change her voice pitch... it's still fucked up.