always number closing ??

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: always number closing ??
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i was just chilling in the caf at school and i saw a chick sitting next to the microwave...she was working wiht the school and trying to get people to vote for the election of campus president ( she was on break when i talked to her). so i just strike up a conversation and it goes well. we talked and introduced myself... but she she was about a 6/10. i was just having fun but im pretty sure i could have got her number upon request. should i have gotten the nmber anyway? either way i probably wouldnt have called or txtd ...but what kind of message does that send to the female mind? any thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'd say you might as well, there's no real commitment other than dropping her a text to say hello, and its not even like you should do that if you don't want to. I'd say always number close if you can, even if the girl isn't super hot, as its just one more option, if you get bored one night you can always try your luck with her over text or at least get some practice for you text game.

Post subject: ctvnxysw
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

college essays muslim <a href="https://buyessaysonline.us.com">buy essay</a> essay online essay on college