Things the "Community" Teaches That Are Bull Sh*t

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 76 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
1) Flake Prevention and most "Text Game" in general.

I'll just throw the truth out there right now: There are no magic text you can send a girl who didn't like you that will make her suddenly become attracted to you. You can make a girl who had some attraction for you more interested in seeing you and thats about it.

How well a woman responds to your text is a direct correlation to how well you "gamed" her when you were face to face.

In truth, the more complicated and "game-y" you make your text the bigger the possibility you will fuck your chances of ever seeing her again up. Follow the KISS principal and keep your text simple. Your probably not going to fuck up your chances by texting too little but you may very well fuck up by texting to much and being too gimmicky.

What does this mean? All you've said is "Don't text much", in the same way you learn how to handle interactions with women face to face, you learn how to handle women through text.

Don't text much - this means nothing. Vague points that don't really amount to anything.

You hide behind logical fallacies and straw man arguments "There's no magical lines, so what you say doesn't matter"

Even all the major poo-ah's you seem to copy know and say that what you say is important.
Quote:
2) Sate.

You don't have to be in some special "state" to meet and seduce woman. If you have to rely on being in a certain emotional state to pick up woman you have a long way to go.

State has nothing to do with your personality, your ability to make emotional connections, your sexual escalation skills, or anything else that actually matters when seducing woman.
Any links to say that the community says you HAVE to be in some 'special' state. I don't even know what this means. Again vague logical fallacies and straw man arguments.
Quote:
3) Boyfriend Destroyers.

Want to know the secret to stealing chicks from their boy friends?

- Being better than the BF

- Persistence

Thats about all it comes down too. There are no magic words that you can say that will magically make a woman want to break up with her BF and jump on your dick.

P.S. Try stealing a chick whos 100% in love with her man and happy as well. Its not going to happen and its certainly not worth your time.
So you don't think anybody who's decided to learn to pick up chicks needs to learn how to handle girls who have boyfriends?

Just 'persist'? People need to learn about frame work and how to handle girls with bf's.

Every BF destroyer I've heard of has never said it'll get you any girl with a BF, if anything most just claim "if she's happy forget it, otherwise let her make her mind up"

Quote:
04) AMOGing.

Ok, certain "AMOG" techniques arnt totally bull shit. The entire concept, however, of "destroying AMOGs" is bullshit.

Real men, the ones with actual high value, the ones who are actual leaders of men, don't go around trying to put other men down and constantly working to "one up" them.

Real men build other men up and form friendships. Stop trying to "destroy" other men and make friends with them.
Uhhhhhh what about guys WHO DO try and Amog you. The guy who coined the term and wrote the article of Amog'ing (TD) said himself that it rarely happens but something to have at your disposal. It was also aimed at heavy sargers too which he states.
Quote:
5) Value.

I've written about this before. However, Rob Judge has written about it even better. Read about it here: http://www.tsbmag.com/2010/05/14/value- ... ttraction/
Quote:
6) Openers.

Lets just get right to it: There are no magic words that will make a woman jump on your dick from the open.

Notice a pattern regarding magic words?

Keep it simple and keep it authentic. The more gimmicky and "gamy-y" it is the more it will come back to bite you in the ass.
Again, what does this mean? I haven't come across people saying 'magical' openers.

This isn't what the community teaches but generally the community sorts out - getting people to realise that the opener isn't that important.

I've heard of High-tech Openers but that has a place and time and reason.

Or if you used an Opinion Opener in the middle of the street or the "weather report" opener, you would look weird - words do matter otherwise there wouldn't be literature.
Quote:
7) Creating Attraction.

Forget trying to create "attraction." Insead you should focus on arousing the woman.

Two types of arousal:

Mental/Emotional: This si where your amping up her emotions and making an emotional connection.

Physical Arousal: This is where your making her horny.

Focus on getting her aroused and attraction will take care of itself.
It's been long accepted and known that attraction is a mix of value and creating emotions. This has been known since the archives of TD, Toecutter, Mrsexnyc etc etc.

I don't really comment on others post, critique and definitely don't give advice and even if i spot something that seems grossly social maladjusted I just think "oh well they're on their journey".

You seem have entitled yourself as a 'mpua' with a phone-line and escalation guide etc. And therefore you're more than just a guy learning the process and KJ'ing, you're making money (well i see you dropped the phone line as of now). Personally anybody making money from PUA should at least have 1 video of picking up.

I've read your posts they're all smog; at first glance it seems like a lot but when you pay close attention nothing is there.

You frame all your posts in ways that mean you don't have to have genuine evidence or proper advice.

Have you seen True Romance? A great line Christopher Walken says in it to Dennis Hopper that I think applies here " Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:01 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
Quote:
You can get the girl more interested, and you can even aroused her through text, i disagree kind of disagree with this... Actually there are many advantages to text game, time, convenience, very difficult to fuck up, vs a live interaction, you make the women work by writing... Text to fuck is one of the most important parts of my game..
I think Warped meant grabbing the number just to grab the number and not actually getting the girl interested in you. Tons of guys get numbers with zero outcome and put in a shit load of work to make the girl attracted to them. The problem is the girl only can see the number and message and has no emotional connection to a human being. He was saying that if she doesn't have attraction your fucked. The women you speak of had attraction for you.
Quote:
What happens with okupid, pof, craiglist, fling.com etc... disagree..
I think this is different. I was thinking about that right when I read the opening post. dating sites give a totally different dynamic as in the girl is willing to give you a chance as long as your good looking in your pictures. These girls will look at your profile and think "Oh he's cute" and then will read your "personality". They give you that opening to be able to seduce them.
Ok, cool, totally agree then! your right on point... I been saying for ever numbers is a waste of time, i personally do not get a number in a club unless i make out, and heavy escalation... And even that does not mean shit now a days... Thanks smooth, the game force is strong on you smooth, thanks again...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:19 am 
Dedicated Member

Although I love just about every post you do, I'm going to have to agree with cornish.

For people who have been around the "community" a while, then it isn't hard to pick up what your saying. But for complete newbies, it just sets them up for failure, from being so vague.

But then again, I'm sure most of your stuff will go into detail in that piece your working on (ebook)?

Btw when will that be released?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:47 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Not really with you on the value point. I don't believe that Value = Attraction, but rather that Value = Interest. And from interest can be created attraction.

Reason so is because when I hear the word attraction, I feel like the word is connected with "Sexual Attraction".

Let's not get it confused.. demonstrating high value is not a bad thing. It's a great thing.

I remember reading some article where it said that women generally sleep with guys who they think are better than them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Although I love just about every post you do, I'm going to have to agree with cornish.

For people who have been around the "community" a while, then it isn't hard to pick up what your saying. But for complete newbies, it just sets them up for failure, from being so vague.

But then again, I'm sure most of your stuff will go into detail in that piece your working on (ebook)?

Btw when will that be released?
I didn't even mean newbies to be honest.

Post subject: cfeeikah
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

buy essays online <a href="https://buyessaysonline.us.com">essay online</a> buy essay buy essays