Fuck!! I was a celebrity last night!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

It's my 21st. Were in the city. We plan on going to the hookah house right. And my friend notices a group of buddies while we were walking towards the hookah house, and they invited us along. They were rolling 40 deep! Guys and girls. Every single guy in that rolled with them was jacked! Fucking jacked! 200lb plus and damn, they were huge! Jersey shore dudes! 1 was an actual body builder.

Anyway we get in this bar/club, skip the long line. Nice! We start chit chatting, I'm trying befriend the guys. Then they take us upstairs right. Cotdamn! We got our own couches to sit on and they started popping bottles like some rich ass mofo's! They were spending like it was nothing. I think they spent $600 last night. All the women were coming over all table. Taking pics. One even said she'll buy a bottle for us, on her tab. Fuck!

This was my first time at this bar/club and the first time I met these people, so I wasn't in my comfort zone. I only talked to a few girls, but they were coming to our table so it was cool.

Damn! When you roll with people who ARE the party shit is just a lot funner. And I'm sure once I gain confidence around them I could pull women easily.'

Anyways. Cool story right? ^^ My question is how do you game guys, no homo. Everyone was an alpha male there, but there were some bigger alpha males than others. (I was too intimidated to have a convo more than 15 sec with the bigger alpha males lol. Fucking 6 ft 250+ lbs) I basically tried to offer value to the guys and connect with them on some level. Sports seemed like a good topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm trying to add everyone on fb. Is this the right thing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:22 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I'm trying to add everyone on fb. Is this the right thing?
Yes man, what the hell. You are thinking too much like a woman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

These niggaz is high rollers! I wanna kick it with them more. Had to be 100% sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:22 pm 
Dedicated Member

If you do make friends with them be sure not leech off their value because they will catch on and you will be kicked out of the circle. Don't be a suck up and don't treat them the way you view them in this post. Men don't respect people who kiss their asses for the purpose of gaining their friendship.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

Better yet, feel as if you're only gracing them with your attention.