First Get Laid: The 30 Day Challenge

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 65 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I've been posting and reading a lot on this board and a lot of guys seem to not be getting any results outside of normal things that any basic socialized human being gets. A woman touching you, laughing with you, even giving you a number means little. You are paying money for these courses to get laid, to have sex, to get your dick into a pussy, and to do it with desirable women you want. You're not getting it. You're letting your head hold you back. So, the thirty day challenge is to shut off your brain, get rid of your fear of rejection, get rid of your fear of talking to women, get rid of the programming of being an MPUA, and work on getting laid.

The 30 Day Challenge is a simple method that will forever eliminate 90% of your approach anxiety, it will get rid of your worries of rejection, you will no longer struggle with what to say, you will get phone numbers, you will get dates, AND YOU WILL GET LAID.

So here's the challenge, for 30 days, shower every day, shave, dress well, and approach 3 to 4 women every day, say hi, compliment them, tell them you think they're cute, introduce yourself (while shaking hands, tap them lightly for two or three seconds above the elbow) tell them you have to get going but would love to have coffee sometime, and SUGGEST (don't ask) for her number. A large percent of women will say no, but most will say it gracefully. The other percent that say yes most likely won't flake. Go out for coffee.

During Coffee, remember all that's necessary for a woman to do anything for you, Attention, Understanding, Acceptance, Affection. You want to escalate with your touching, as long as she's comfortable keep escalating, and keep talking, and find out if she's doing anything or if she'd like to check something out at your place, or if you can check something out at her place. Remember, you want to get laid, you're not trying to get a girlfriend, you're not trying to make a friend, you want her to know where you stand, and she can come with you, or leave you. (Try for coffee after work, instead of a lunch... get touchy, but don't get too suggestive, and suggest that you meet up at night and just hang out).

If you need some help with flirting techniques, get "The Flirting Bible," "Leil Lowndes How To Talk to Anyone" "Leil Lowndes How to Connect With Anyone" "Steve Cohen Win The Crowd"

Getting women is not about learning a new skill but tearing down the barriers that are blocking you from just going for it and taking your own life in your hands. Yes, you can become a better communicator, you can become the life of the party, you can get a higher class of woman because of that, but, right now, worry about getting your dick wet, know that any month you can go out and get laid, get dates, meet women that you are attracted to, and learn that some women will not be attracted to you no matter who you are, so it's nothing about you, it's nothing about who you are as a person, you just don't meet their criteria. And some women will be ready to hop in bed because you meet their criteria. Once you learn this as a fact, experience it with the most base approach, soon, it becomes easy to expand your approach, and start going for some women that you have to actually work at.

It's simple, it's not easy, but it's simple. And once you've gotten over the fear of rejection, once you've gotten over the fear of approaching, once sex is no longer a priority, then you can afford to be very picky with the women you go for, you can afford to hunt for the 10, when you know you have a 6 or 7 or 8 (or all three) that can be called if you strike out for the night.

And hell, if you find the girl interesting date her, if you like her, don't try and fuck her unless she wants to. A lot of you guys just want to meet a special woman. This'll help you do that too.

This turns the whole world into a speed dating forum.

Also, if you have crippling anxiety, don't think you could approach and get rejected so much. This is what you're going to do. Post in the field reports that you're going to try out my nutty insane and bullshit methods, just to disprove it, show that Raiden2k2 is an asshole and a moron and doesn't know shit. And you're going to keep notes. Now think of every approach as having nothing to do with you, but simply as an experiment to see if she can be attracted to you as the asshole Raiden2k2 says. Keep that frame of mind and the anxiety should vanish.

Enjoy and Have A Good Time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

spot on, thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

FACT!

what you wrote here is simly true!
guys need to understand that this 30 days plan,can save a life time of shity confidence,and actually get you LAID on a daily basis!

get the hell out,and get laid as of.......NOW!

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici."

Read This One:
is-too-much-trust-bad-ie-she-thinks-ill-vt123851.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This seems rather shallow. I understand the whole concept of breaking through barriers and stepping out of a person's comfort zone, but should a man base his confidence on how often he gets laid? The best thing about learning pick up is that it helps improve so many different areas of your life that you didn't realize you were struggling in. The main reason guys get into pick up is to improve their skills with the ladies, which in theory should lead to more sex. But for a person to seek sex simply as a method of validation seems wrong to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
This seems rather shallow. I understand the whole concept of breaking through barriers and stepping out of a person's comfort zone, but should a man base his confidence on how often he gets laid? The best thing about learning pick up is that it helps improve so many different areas of your life that you didn't realize you were struggling in. The main reason guys get into pick up is to improve their skills with the ladies, which in theory should lead to more sex. But for a person to seek sex simply as a method of validation seems wrong to me.
First off, the best naturals with women are men who naturally talk to the most beautiful women and when they see signs of attraction they escalate. They are not men who believe that they can create attraction in anyone, they are not men who believe that to get good with women one must understand all the psychology. They are men who believe they need to be in the company of women.

As I stated, if you find a woman particularly interesting and attractive, then continue a relationship with her. All I'm saying is that the method of any woman anywhere has been proven to help men meet women they are interested in, and help them get laid.

Also, let's examine the personality of this type of person. When you see something you like you go for it without fear of failure, without worry of the opinions of others, without any mental anguish or nervousness. This has been the halmark of the successful man throughout all of history, the personality trait of millionaires and billionaires. The personality trait that guarantees you live the life you want.

So, you do get the same benefits. And I think we're kidding ourselves if we believe that men are not joining the PUA community to get laid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

gr8 post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:38 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

That's a long post so I didn't read it.

But what I can say is that I feel like I would complete this challenge with ease, IF I WENT OUT MORE! Yesterday was the first time I went out in a month. Tsk tsk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:13 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Amazing post Raiden,

I'm still new to daygame, but I'm going to disprove you today. Or prove.
It's all about going out and approaching everything you see.

I'm out.

Post subject: cwmhdtzp
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

mortgage rates 30 year <a href="https://rates.us.org">michigan mortgage rates</a> mortage rates mortage rates