2 chicks in 1 night

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Post subject: 2 chicks in 1 night
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys what’s up, this happened to me over the weekend, so I thought I’d share. I just finished my second year of university. Literally just finished finals, and now it’s summer break.

Anyway, I was a freshman in the dorms last year and had a smoking hot RA, named Jennifer. She was my RA, though, and I was intimidated by her, and she had a boyfriend, who was ALWAYS around, so basically anything that happened with her, happened only in my dreams.

Anyway I was actually an RA myself this year. And man, it’s definitely a lot harder than it looks. Jennifer made it look so easy! And with school and my RA duties I never get a chance to go out on the weekends, which really sucks. This last weekend was the last weekend before finals, though, so my buddy, Jeff, made me go out with him to Jeff’s friend’s bday party. I almost didn’t even go since I had so much studying for finals to do, but it’s a good thing I went.

We get to the party and after a few minutes, we’re already playing a game of beer pong against these two freshmen chicks. They were cute, I have to admit, and Jeff liked one, while I liked the other one, who was blonde, better, so I thought I would go after her that night, but then things changed.

As I’m playing pong someone taps me from behind, I turn around, and it’s Jennifer! I hadn’t seen her for a whole year. She was studying abroad in Spain first semester of this year, and although she was here second semester, our school’s big, I never actually ran into her

I probably seemed a little too excited to see her. I screamed her name really loud and gave her a big, tight hug. We chatted for a little bit, but then Jeff tapped me on the shoulder. It was my turn to shoot. The beer pong game was almost over, and Jennifer stands next to me watching the whole time, teasing me because I really suck at it.

“Hey c’mon, I’m an RA,” I say, “I don’t get to practice beer pong that often”
“I was an RA too,” she says, “but I could probably be a professional beer pong player”

Jeff and I end up losing (because of me). We shake hands with the freshmen girls who beat us, congratulating them a bit. But when I go back to talk to Jennifer, she’s gone. Fuck!

While one of the freshman girls, Monica, is talking to Jeff, the other one, Lisa, goes on talking to me. Lisa definitely is cute, and any other night I would have hooked up with her, but not this night. This night I only wanted Jennifer. But since Jennifer disappeared what choice did I have. So Lisa and I got into this conversation about school, actually lol..we happen to both be bio majors, so since I was a year older than her, I was telling her what she should expect next year. I was being a little flirty with Lisa kino and calling her cute, because I just couldn’t help not doing it. I’m a flirty guy.

Then I spot Jennifer at the other side of the party, doing a keg stand. I excused myself from Lisa saying, “Hey I’m gonna go talk to my friend now. Find me later.”

Lisa responds with, “Ya, we should have a beer pong rematch.”

I approach Jennifer and tease her a bit for doing a keg stand. I just couldn’t believe it. I mean, she was my RA after all, and seeing RAs at parties is just weird sometimes. We chat a bit about her time in Spain. I casually asked her if she was still with her boyfriend, and she’s not. He cheated on her while she was studying abroad, and she found out when she got back, so then they broke up. She almost looked like she was gonna cry when she talked about him, so I comforted her with a hug.

“Let me get you a drink,” I said, “Stay right here.” I went over to the fridge where there were beers, grabbed two, but when I came back, she was gone. Ugh. I looked like such a fucking moron standing there with two beers. And then Lisa, approaches me with Monica and Jeff coming up behind her. I offer her the beer, which she takes. Lisa tells me that they’re all going back to her place to smoke, and she wants me to come too. As tempting as that sounded, I declined.
“Ya I don’t know if I feel like smoking tonight” I said. But I took her number anyway, that way if I changed my mind I would text her later. She seemed upset. But she just smiled and said, “Okay. Hope you change your mind.” They left, and I was alone again. I literally just stood there in the middle of the party, drinking my beer and not talking to anyone for what seemed like a really long time. I thought I would call Lisa and tell her I changed my mind, but then Jennifer came back!

“Hey where’d you go?” I asked.
“Bathroom. Sorry, the line was long.”
“I got you a beer, but then I drank it all” I said as I jokingly handed her the empty can. She tried to drink from it, but then when she realized it was empty, she just laughed and shoved it back in my face.

We talked some more, and I tried some kino but it was a little weird flirting with my ex-RA. So I suggested we dance. Talking I’m not so good at, but I’m a great dancer. There was a little dance floor area, so I led her over to it and we danced for a while. I was up really close behind her, grinding, and all was going good, but then my phone in my front pocket starts vibrating, and she can feel. She turns around and asks me, “Is that your phone?”

“Ya,” I say, “but it’s probably just someone stupid,” and I pull her towards me, and we continue dancing. We were literally dry humping on the dance floor, it was great, but then my phone starts vibrating again, and she feels it.

“Okay,” she says, “you should really answer it. You’re an RA. It could be an emergency.” I grudgingly agree, and we go outside together. I answer it, and it’s fucking Lisa. She’s high as fuck and she wants me to come over and be with her. I tell her I’m sorry, but I can’t, and then I hang up.

“What was that?” Jennifer laughs, “a booty call? It’s not even midnight…”
“Haha sort of…” I say, “it was that one blonde chick I played beer pong with, remember her?”
“Oh yeah, I remember her. I think she likes you,” Jennifer said and then winks at me flirtatiously.
“Too bad for her, because I like you,” I say, and then I kiss her. We kiss passionately for a bit, and then I pull out.
“Let’s get out of here,” I tell her.
“No, I can’t. I mean…I shouldn’t.”
“Fine. I need to get up early, anyway. Lots of studying.” So I give her a quick peck on the cheek, tell her that it was nice seeing her again, and then I start to head out. I was bummed, I have to admit, but at least I had Lisa to fall back on.

So I’m almost out the front door, literally had my hand on the knob, when I feel a little tug on my arm. It’s Jennifer.
“What’s up?” I ask.
“Oh…I…I forgot to ask for your number. We should hang out again.” So we exchange numbers, I kiss her again, and I leave. I call Lisa to tell her I changed my mind. She was happy to hear it, she tells me where she lives on campus, so I head over. When I get to her place, she’s by herself just watching TV. Apparently Jeff and Monica went out to get food. I tell Lisa I don’t plan on staying over long because I was tired (which I was). But then she literally just pounced me. We’re making out for while, and I’ve got my hands all over her boobs and ass. I really wanted her to give me a blowjob, but I have a hard time asking girls this. Usually I feel more comfortable asking after I go down on them first, but I really wasn’t in the mood to eat pussy that night.

Screw it. “Bitch, suck my dick” I say. I didn’t mean to use those words…they just sort of came out. But she just smiled and willingly complied, unzipping my pants and pulling my cock out like she does that stuff all the time.

So while Lisa’s sucking away, I feel my phone vibrate, so I pull it out of my pocket. It’s a text from Jennifer.

“The party’s so boring without you. I’m gonna leave soon. U still up?

I text her that I’m still up, and that she can come over if she wants. I give her my address. I was actually pretty surprised that I was able to text while getting blown. Lisa let’s me come in her mouth, and she swallows like a good girl. Then I tell her I’m really sorry, but I have to go now. She begs me to stay. She wanted me to fuck her. But I tell her that it’ll have to wait for another time. I felt really bad leaving her like that, but I had no other choice, did I? So I kiss her and leave.

I get back to my room just before Jennifer gets there.

“Man, I miss the dorms,” she says when she enters. We chatted for a bit, but before long we were fucking. Jennifer was such a good girl. She didn’t even sleep over, telling me something about how she sleeps better in her own bed. I offer to walk her home, but she’s like, “I’m a big girl, I can handle it.” So I kiss her again before she leaves, and then I pass out on my bed.

The following afternoon, I write a text, “Still exhausted from last night! We should definitely hang out again,” and I send it to both of them. Felt so boss.
:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You texted one girl WHILE receiving a blowjob from another girl! Dude...that's a tad rude. You also left right after the bj. That's even ruder! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Lol haha well good story mate I bet if you had the spunk left in ya Lisa would have let you come back over and fuck her

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You should have sent Jennifer to Lisa's place.
She would have walked in on you during the bj and possibly joined as well !!!

Haha....happened to me once. I invited the girl over to a another girl's dorm. While the girl was taking a shower, I fucked the other one. When she came out of the shower, she didn't even notice and we ended up having sex too!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

OMG, that is AWESOME! Wish I had went to college! :(

Lisa didn't even get laid out of deal! You dawg!