LR: One Night Stand

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Post subject: LR: One Night Stand
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Okay it was saturday night and me and my 3 best friends went to the club (all males)
to find women to bang, so we entered this club and had a couple of beers and it was really crowded and we look left and right to find our potential targets and still couldn't find any, so we roam around the club and then one of my best friend spotted a HB dirty dancing with her girl friends and it was like 5 of them..

He pointed it to us and we were having a plan in the middle of the club, we were talking like (wich one will you choose and approach) so yeah, i choosed the HB who he pointed, has the pretty face and then sexy body and i told them to go first and one of my bestfriend told me i'll go take a look over there and find my own(probably having AA lol) and 2 of my best friends just stayed and drink..

So i took off and about to do the approach and then she went to the toilet (bad timing) lol and i can't even move well cause it was really crowded that night so i just waited for like 10 minutes at the bar untill she comes back after, then she was walking towards me and i approached her and whispered to her ear and say (wow you really look gorgeous on that dress) while shaking her hands then she smiles and said thanks and then after that i introduced my self to her and begin to share interest and we were just talking and i was just easy and relax and confident then 5 of her friends spotted us at the bar they were gossiping about us and smiling then i looked away and winked at my bestfriends lol..

After that i asked her to dance, so she was infront of me and i was at the back and i put my head to her shoulders and put both hands on her waist and she was grinding her ass to my dick and seriously i feel hot that time and couldn't resist and my dick was about to go hard, so i just think of something else so it will go down, after partying it was about 2am in the morning we went outside and had more conversation she told me she was hungry so i told her that ( i know a place that has the most delicious food you haven't tried before)..

We ride to the taxi cab and i K closed her, so i took her there and we finished eating then we went outside the restaurant and told her ( It's getting late,we should get some sleep and it's dangerous out here) then she told me yeah it is then i told her (Let's go to a motel and i promise i won't touch you)..

I start waiving at a taxi and we hopped in and went to the motel,we entered the room then i turned on the lights and on the television and then turned off the lights (I only turned on the television so it could be not too dark and only dim) and started to kiss her while we entered the room and i begin to ly down on the bed and pulled her to me and continue to kiss her and touched her tits and begin to rubbing it (She didn't even reacted and meaning she likes it) Then grabbed her hand and let her touched my dick and she told she she won't have sex with me unless i have a condom with me..

Luckily ( i always keep 1 on my wallet,just incase ;) ) and i showed her my condom then i told her do you blow? she told me ( convinse me) and i put her head to my cock and she started to blow me ( man! she's so good and it feels like heaven lol ) then F closed her (i'll keep the details private :P ) after an hour we fell asleep and i woke up and she was asleep, we were both naked and just covered with blankets and woke her up to have sex again and she then begin to do foreplay and fuck her again.. then i payed for the motel and went home separately..

-TheNaturalPlayboy

Last edited by TheNaturalPlayboy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:42 pm 

First, good job on the lay! :)

Also, please, PLEASE use paragraphs when you type. Big walls of text arnt fun to read, at all!

Third, why did you not want to get hard when she was grinding you? You're a man, let that dick do as it pleases.... she wont mind. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
First, good job on the lay! :)

Also, please, PLEASE use paragraphs when you type. Big walls of text arnt fun to read, at all!

Third, why did you not want to get hard when she was grinding you? You're a man, let that dick do as it pleases.... she wont mind. ;)

Thanks! :D Yeah i edited it already so it would be easier to read for other members here on this forum..

Yeah that's the wrong part i did there , i should have let her feel my dick while she was grinding lmao :twisted: