Does SIZE matter?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Post subject: Does SIZE matter?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:11 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Not usually. Let me give you the benefit of my age and experience as a lover and as a doc (yes, I am a doc).

Most guys think they need their dicks to fill up completely the gals vagina, and be long enough to smash up against the cervix (the bottom of the uterus at the end of the vagina). For smaller gals or asian chicks thats not a problem if you have a more or less average penis size.

But I'm older and have had sex with women who have had kids. Their vaginas are often massive, dilated, and nothing short of a good sized salami would fill them. But I've given these women rocking orgasms too, and am of average size. So what's the deal?

The deal is to be a good lover and to know about women's physical arousal. If you're a good lover and seek to please her, you're half way there. And, guys, you have to be able to hold you're erection a long time. If you cum, that's okay, just get it back and go back to work. Some women just take a ridiculously long time to cum, especially with a new person. Sometimes they just can't with a new person.

Don't take it personally. Anyway, you have your erection, your an attentive lover, now, what do you do with your penis that may be lost in a very warm, wet, and spacious vagina? Make sure it rubs up against the TOP (that is, nearest the front) of the vagina. That's where her clit is.

You do NOT have to be hung like a rhino to thrust/rub against her clit, near the top of her labia (lips). The clit is unbelievablely sensitive, more sensitive than a guys penis. Some girls get off just squeezing their legs together if they're in the right mood. It's that easy.

That being said, a small minority of women just want or seem to need a huge dick to get off, and there's nothing you can do about that. I'd say that's pretty unusual though. Just as some guys like huge breasts or razor thin women. That's more a matter of taste.

So, be an attentive lover, keep up your erection, be patient, and rub up against her clit (throw in some massive pelvic thrusting of course), and she'll usually orgasm during sex. If not, oral sex always works. Remember, the clit is unbelievably sensitive, just take your time. And, sorry Gene Simmons, the size of your tongue does not matter...lol.

In a way, the high sensitivity and arousal of a woman's clit is her weak spot. Just as you may be a slave to your penis, she's a slave to her clit. More later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: cma1887
I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER! WHEREVER YOU SEE THE CLIT YOU'LL SEE THIS FACE! REMEMBER THIS FUCKING FACE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I will DEFINATLY remember that. Hell yeah bro.

Bedrock

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

My alter ego is a rapper named GLAZE, cause my face looks like a glazed donut after dip it in a wet poontang pie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
My alter ego is a rapper named GLAZE, cause my face looks like a glazed donut after dip it in a wet poontang pie.
That's not gonna make me buy your album.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
That's not gonna make me buy your album.
Haha you guys are on a roll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Also the G spot is what makes women squirt and all u need is fingers size doesnt matter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

the reason women are drawn to big dicks is because of the idea that everyone wants things in excess, people always want the bigger and better thing, it gives them something to talk and brag about to their friends, although when it comes down to it, a dick can only go but so far into a vagina, they like a big dick simply because it's big not because it's what's going to get them off

Post subject: My thoughts.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I dont think you have to have a giant dong in order to give a girl an orgasm deff not but a girl is always going to ejoy it all the more if you do and have proper technique its a rush for them to all of a sudden have you pull out a monster cock, also i heard some one say "it can only go in so far." that is true but the pressure a chick is going to feel behind the force of a larger object is going to be far greater than that of a small dick and is going to be that much more exciting dependin on the girl, some like it hard and love that awesome pressure you can provide and some just like a variation....so yeah u can still get a chick off but its still not gonna compare to a guy who has size and knows what he's doing!

Post subject: Also!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have been with many woman and have been told by multiple woman after sleeping with them that they used to not care about size and many of them had ltr with guys who had very below avg size dicks but after i was done and slept with them multiple times with them they now would tell me if she got to the point to were she was going to sleep with a guy and he were to pull out a small penis that they prob couldnt help but giggle and dependin on how much they are into the guy would then be the decinding factor whether or not she was going to try and work with his small and avg manhood! just a thought so your game better be tight!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Forgive me to be the first on this thread to mention penis enlargement, but y'all know it works, right?

So why are we massaging our ego's into keeping small dicks?

I mean, not the pumps or the gimic shit or the pills and rubbish, but there are good ol' tried and tesetes techniuqes that can gain at least and inch in length in 6months.

I'd just worked through about 200gigs of seduction resources my mate lent me. The very last thing that I jhadnt read or watched out of the whole heap, was this penis enlargement stuff. Mainly cos im happy with myself regardless.. BUT

after 2 weeks of one particular hypnosis (I know you wont believe me) my flacid dong had doubled in lenght. It fuckin doubled!! What the hell?Thats right. I'd never shown another guy before, but when my mates wouldnt believe me, I had to prove it.
I felt it was becoming a danger, as I do hard labour for work and often lean against a truck with heavy awkward objects. I was scared itd bulge out so far that I may one day drop a rock or something on it, so I stopped the program.

The other thing I know for sure works, is 'milking'. Im sure if anyone was interested they could look it up on some e-book torrent. Milking, hypnosis and pelvic floor exercises can get you 1-2inch longer, 1/2wider and rock hard. Then theres cultviating sexual energy taught by people like Mantak Chia. Trust me, its not all fake sales hype!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Forgive me to be the first on this thread to mention penis enlargement, but y'all know it works, right?

So why are we massaging our ego's into keeping small dicks?

I mean, not the pumps or the gimic shit or the pills and rubbish, but there are good ol' tried and tesetes techniuqes that can gain at least and inch in length in 6months.

I'd just worked through about 200gigs of seduction resources my mate lent me. The very last thing that I jhadnt read or watched out of the whole heap, was this penis enlargement stuff. Mainly cos im happy with myself regardless.. BUT

after 2 weeks of one particular hypnosis (I know you wont believe me) my flacid dong had doubled in lenght. It fuckin doubled!! What the hell?Thats right. I'd never shown another guy before, but when my mates wouldnt believe me, I had to prove it.
I felt it was becoming a danger, as I do hard labour for work and often lean against a truck with heavy awkward objects. I was scared itd bulge out so far that I may one day drop a rock or something on it, so I stopped the program.

The other thing I know for sure works, is 'milking'. Im sure if anyone was interested they could look it up on some e-book torrent. Milking, hypnosis and pelvic floor exercises can get you 1-2inch longer, 1/2wider and rock hard. Then theres cultviating sexual energy taught by people like Mantak Chia. Trust me, its not all fake sales hype!
what books?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:10 pm 

Quote:
I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER! WHEREVER YOU SEE THE CLIT YOU'LL SEE THIS FACE! REMEMBER THIS FUCKING FACE!
hahahahahaha great fucking movie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:10 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I do know jelqing ("milking") and stretching does. I keep stopping or forgetting to do it though..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So what are the best and most proven effective methods of penis enlargement and where does one go to get more information.

I've tried some things in the past, but so far none of them have really worked and I am always looking as I am always trying to find new and improved ways of improving myself.