HOGGING!!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Post subject: HOGGING!!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

For general amusement, post your stories about nailing fat chicks here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Well...
*goes into trauma induced coma at thought of AFC fat chick story*
Now see what you did!

Post subject: HA! What a story!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I lost my virginity when I was pissed drunk (Truthfully, not just making excuses!) to a really ugly fat chick at a party in my second year of college.

I barely had to try at all, she was obviously sexually frustrated and may have been a virgin (she kind of bled, it was disgusting).

Lol, I can laugh about it now, but it was pretty traumatizing at the time. :oops: :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:16 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Ok here's a story about but what not to do from my AFC days. It's been long enough where its not embarrasing and it makes a good story when I'm just hanging with guys.

Went to the bar with a buddy with no intention of picking up, just went to get liquored. Anyways, I forget how but I started talking to these two girls (a WP and a HB6). So some McNuggets and Lies later I'm walking out of the club with both of them on my arm and we're heading back to their place. Lots of Kino, but I didn't isolate. So half way to their place it hits me "Ah fuck, how can I single out one of them?". So we get to their place and I'm on the couch saying "WTF am I gonna do?". Anyways I guess they wanted me to stay the night (I still don't understand?) and they turn off the lights and I'm sitting alone on the couch.

So I'm sitting there all AFC and a minute later the WP come out and says something like "hey you" does a little sprint and JUMPS into my lap. The wind was knocked right out of me. Anyways, we get up go to her room and start fooling around. meanwhile the roomate is next door, her cockblock alarm goes off. She OPENS the door, kinda does a WTF. Gets the WP to come to her room leaving me in my boxers in the room silently screaming "FUCK FUCK FUCK" into a pillow after punching it 20 times.

Suffice to say it was an akward goodbye as I called a cab and waited till it came.
I'll reiterate, this was AFC at the prime. So be gentle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: ask
AOL: bobster5000
You do all know why fat chicks give the best head though right?

Because they have to.. haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
You do all know why fat chicks give the best head though right?

Because they have to.. haha
No it's because they grew up licking so many egg beaters after the cake was mixed. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: J+Mart1206
haha good but embarassing subject i wont even try and lie i nailed a few in my day most of the time by accident and once on purpose because she had a pretty face hahaha but o well im past the fat girls........its like i always say ill try anything once twice if i dont leave with bumps ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Rapp2Sox05
I can proudly say that I have never porked a fatty...I'll let em blow me because hey, they're always hungry, but I don't think I could sex a huge chick. An ugly chick is possible cuz you turn off the lights but darkness does not hide gyrth my friends. Remember that. Words of wisdom right there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I was the neediest man alive back in my AFC days, and basically a hole was a hole, and I couldn't afford to be picky in the least. Nailed some fatties back then. At first I didn't mind their lacking looks, but as years went by and the "novelty value" of pussy decreased, it became more and more disgusting.

Had some slightly traumatizing experiences, and maybe that is part of the reason that nowadays I prefer very slim and small chicks.

Too bad for me that I live in the Europe's 3rd fattest country. What's worse, the fat is quite "equally distributed" among population, so basically everyone is slighly "non-slim". For every petite HB there are at least 10 slightly "non-slim" girls, maybe more...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: J+Mart1206
Quote:
I was the neediest man alive back in my AFC days, and basically a hole was a hole, and I couldn't afford to be picky in the least. Nailed some fatties back then. At first I didn't mind their lacking looks, but as years went by and the "novelty value" of pussy decreased, it became more and more disgusting.

Had some slightly traumatizing experiences, and maybe that is part of the reason that nowadays I prefer very slim and small chicks.

Too bad for me that I live in the Europe's 3rd fattest country. What's worse, the fat is quite "equally distributed" among population, so basically everyone is slighly "non-slim". For every petite HB there are at least 10 slightly "non-slim" girls, maybe more...
it was the exact same for me.......pussy got old until i started gettin the good stuff lol now im nowhere close to bein tired of it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
it was the exact same for me.......pussy got old until i started gettin the good stuff lol now im nowhere close to bein tired of it
Well, pussy in general is in its way of getting old for me.. Been there, done that, so many times.. Pussy is SO last year. :)

Seriously, I like to have sex every now and then, but currently I HAVE TO have sex more than I really want to.. I have two girlfriends and I need to keep them satisfied.

I wish I had this "problem" when I was 16 years old LOL. Could've easily kept 5 girlfriends satisfied back then... But no, only my right hand was satisfied.

Post subject: HOGGING!!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Back when I was in the Navy, my best friend Nigel was trying to get this HB10 to give him that ass, but she had this "Friend"(more like a fiend) whom she wanted to come along and he needed someone to occupy her while he was attempting to pound the snootch and guess who ended up "Taking one for the team?"
Yeah that's right, lil' old me. I must admit that she sucked my dick like a Black & Decker pecker wrecker, but in all honesty, she had to be about 275lbs. on the hoof! I will never in life do that again!!!

Let them haters do their job, and you work their women like a job!

Don't talk so much, you'll make people hate you!