LR: I don't like bad boys

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:23 am 

This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt at using 60 Years of Challenge's teachings since I had discovered them recently. HOLY SHIT this has got to be one of the easiest lays I have ever gotten thanks to 60's super simple shit.

Two nights ago, a few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof Korean liquor, and I got really drunk just off of that. We walk into the bar (I stumble into the bar) and sit at a table. In Korea, bars look more like restaurants. There weren't any women there except one customer who was deeply involved in a heated conversation in Korean with a group of guys at another table and the waitress. The waitress knew some English. The waitress it was. Let's just call her HBWaitress. I'm not feeling too creative right now.

I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit, even passing out at times. When HBWaitress came to our table, I took her hand and did my own Korean variation of 60's "milking the intro" technique by writing her name in Korean on her hand with my finger while I held her hand with my other hand, asking her if I got it right.

That's all I did for that night because eventually I was so drunk that I was falling asleep at the bar, so I just said goodbye to my friends and went home. Being drunk is not part of this method, btw fyi.

The next night (last night), one of my friends from the previous night and I decide to go to the same bar. HBWaitress was working there again. I didn't really interact with her until closing time when the bar owner and the waitress came and sat with us to drink together. I didn't really say much to her at first except for simple conversation stuff like "What are your favorite hobbies" and "What is your major," but I was caressing her hands with mine underneath the table every time I said something to her. Eventually she started caressing them back, which would be the "It's On Moment" or IOM according to 60. I couldn't start escalating on her sexually in front of the bar owner and my friend, but I compensated by escalating the vibe (another 60 technique), getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything.

She asked my friend about me in front of everyone, "He's some kind of Casanova, isn't he?" and my friend tried to wing me by telling her that I'm a good person, and the bar owner told her that I'm a "good boy" lol. To that I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy."

HBWaitress: I don't like bad boys.
Chief: Well, looks like you and I aren't going to get along (with a smirk while triangular gazing and still being in sexual state)

While the bar owner went to the bathroom, I went for handling logistics. I found out that her dormitory re-opened at 5 o'clock and she was planning on going to her University's library and staying there until then. I told her to hang out with me instead of going to the library and that I would drive her back to her dorm once I had sobered up.

As we were all leaving to go home, she mentioned that she would show her dorm to me, but just the outside of it because males were not allowed inside the female dorms. I told her that I would show her my room instead, which was just a short walk away from the bar. She complied; it seemed as though the IOM from earlier took care of the compliance ladder for me.

Once we were in my room, she sat on my bed and I pushed her down so that I was on top of her. My lips were barely an inch away from hers when I got some resistance. She said something to the effect of "I don't want to do this." I took 60's advice and responded to the resistance by doing absolutely nothing. I didn't push forward and I didn't even back off. I was just on top of her with my lips really close to hers without touching them. I waited. Tension was building. After a few moments she broke it by kissing me. It was totally on.

She was eventually on top of me, dry humping me while saying "I don't like bad boys." lol

After we had sex, I insisted that she sleep over for the night. We boned in the morning again. I like morning sex better. I also think that having sex in the morning again takes care of Buyer's Remorse. We'll see for sure when I see her next time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

60's shit is so fucking powerful! I've been reading his stuff lately and its pure gold, all the relentless escalation emphasis is so true and efficient that makes everything so easy!

Nice LR, keep posting your progression with 60's stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

That's how you do it.

Entertaining reading.

What I like most is how you waited, didn't push forward and didn't pull back. I can't even count how many guys don't understand how valuable that is. Either pushing forward and then there's only a few more steps till I knee you in the knads or pull back and then they're not getting anything.

Great job.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:30 am 
Master PUA

Chief Wrote:

This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt at using 60

Eventually she started caressing them back, which would be the "It's On Moment" or IOM according to 60. I couldn't start escalating on her sexually in front of the bar owner and my friend, but I compensated by escalating the vibe (another 60 technique), getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything.

-----

Awesome man. Yeah escalating the vibe is great because you don't need isolation as it can be done in front of your/her friends. No more excuses guys - ie. "I couldn't isolate her so I didn't escalate"

Most of the time nobody has a clue what the hell is going on- especially guys (Clueless)

recently i did have a girl point out "you're face flirting with her" I think that is a great way to sum it up ... FACE FLIRTING

Best,
Sixty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:10 pm 

Quote:
After we had sex, I insisted that she sleep over for the night. We boned in the morning again. I like morning sex better. I also think that having sex in the morning again takes care of Buyer's Remorse. We'll see for sure when I see her next time.
For the record, this worked.

We were regular FBs until I got a girlfriend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Simply beautiful. 60's game being applied with precision and creativity. A true inspiration for me. Im glad this shit was discovered and sold, game should be like this, not a bunch of "So last night, I met Britney spears" DHV stories. 5/5. Cheers!

Post subject: Amazing
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Men u are amazing, where can i read that 60s stuff.
Thanks

Post subject: Re: Amazing
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Men u are amazing, where can i read that 60s stuff.
Thanks
Just type in "60 Years of Challenge" on google and you'll come up with his site... Unfortunately you have to purchase his ebooks to read his methods, but they are worth it in my opinion

Also, search around for other seduction forums where he currently posts because he gives away a lot of good info on them too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well, the good thing about internet self-help is that we can share things.

Don't mind sharing some tips on the routine?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:00 am 
Dedicated Member

Beautiful LR.

Thanks

"Their compliance is,
'Does she grab your hand?' F*ck you! I want to grab her mind. If I can
grab her mind, she'll be grabbing whatever I want, any way I want her to." - Ross Jeffries

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm interested in that 60's stuff but I would like to know: is it text, videon or audio? If anyone can tell me I would appreciate it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:10 am 

He's got ebooks and some audio stuff as far as I know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The ebooks and audio stuff is the paid stuff? Or some of them are free?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:51 pm 

Yeah that's the paid stuff. You can read a lot of his posts for free on masf, though, if you know how to search for shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:18 pm 
English Muffin

ive been into game for over 2 years ,i started out practically a virgin i started to post on these forum's like crazy as newbies tend to do, but then not so much posting when i started to get really hardcore infield

ive worked my ass off approaching verbally, non verbally etc etc, using countless methods, i got results but still something was missing...until....

...i read 60 years of challenge and its changed my life to the point where ,i can get laid most nights i go out, i hope that doesnt sound egotistical

i was lacking the sexual part, and 60 years of challenge was the missing puzzle piece

im sorry to high jack this thread but i noticed 60 has posted and i just wanted thank him for his great ebook, id love for him to read my private blog, and i also wanted to share wiht people and add a good testemonial to the 60 years of challenge

im really into my dancegame, i cant dance for shit too great, but im comfortable, but i have a few cool dominant spins and stuff thats girls love , i spin them into my face and sexy make eye contact with sleazy face, hand caressing,(IOM) triangular gazing, pulling on her hair, my thigh between her legs, and the girls just melt!

its works really well for me to the point that i pretty much have 3 girlfriends at the same time

il be honest i also game her verball her in isolation etc , ive still yet to seal the deal without saying a single word but im working on it, but my non verball sexual tension i know is doing most of the work

it also has the added bonus of social proof to get more good leads, im still kinda need to ditch sloppy make outs all the time, but my private "dance 60 years of challenge" works great for me

i have still yet to use it in daytime though not worked for me yet, but im working on it

i want to post a LR to share, not for validation for sharing

Last edited by Dragula on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.