Dublin report x2 lays- including instant bathroom pull-pics

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:13 am 
English Muffin

Dublin madness - 26/02/15

Me, nighthawk, LVB, Rob and Seluj head to Dublin, I initially had a bunch of Tinder dates lined up from my previous visit. There is one stunning Spanish girl I have been wanting to meet for a while and been texting for months. LVB forgets his passport and tries to use his driving licence but to no avail, He will not be with us for the 1st night.

We get a place on Airbnb right in the heart of Dublin next to Temple bar which is the tourist trap of Ireland. It has a really good vibe to it all. Rob has been killing it with online game recently and has like 2 dates lined up per day. Right away as we are getting dressed to go out for night game he takes home a nice girl. Good work. We leave him to it and we go clubbing.

Mexican girl:

We do some street game and some good old marriage openers. Best opener for street game by far, it has served me well and got me some quick ‘honey moon’s’ in my time. I approach 3 Mexican girls, extremely sexy. The one i approached was eating a burrito lol. She looked like a miniature version of Eva Mendez, defo up there in the looks department. Her friends are very frosty with the other 2 guys but NW holds things and does his best to let me speak to the girl I like as she was into me. She goes along with the role-play and I talk gibberish about that how i’m a high maintenance husband bla, she is giggling and offers some of her buritto. She tells me she is in love with my accent. I tell her that I love her and she in my arms and it feels really natural talking to her. It is a bit early in the night (11pm) to go for the pull so I take her phone number which is a rare thing i do these days since I only go for SNL’s. I try to kiss her but she says she has burritto breathe and she declines. i took that negatively and expected the number to flake. To be continued…

We struggle to find place and we get a taxi to some place called 'Copper bar' or something. We all pay 10€ each only to enter an empty club. next time, when we are unsure, let one person pay to get inside and then he can tell the other 2 if its worth it or not. It’s like when buffalo’s to cross a river, they send one to cross and then the rest follow. Let’s ignore the part where the crocodiles get a buffet frenzy. We go to so,me other places and get one of those taxi cycle things and it is just way much more fun. We are searching and searching and then I make a deal with a taxi driver that if he can find me a night club that is busy. I will give him €10- if it isn’t busy he only €5. Of course, he takes us to the same Copper bar place lol. But has luck would have it, it got packed all of a sudden and has a good ratio, so we go straight through and get to work. The taxi man earns the €10.

We do some dance game and we ignore the girls for a while, there are not many guys dancing and we are in our own world gaining our value. We are also over dressed too so I think we stand out for the right reasons. the ignoring works and we are surrounded like prey to sharks, i tell the other lads to chill out on the make outs until it gets much busy otherwise we will kill our value. We can’t control ignoring the girls any longer and we all disperse and are all on fire and get make-outs left, right and centre. It is a simple as doing a non verbal gesture, gauge her reaction for positivity then go in and escalate fast. Do this and your night will never get boring. When you get rejected, it doesn’t feel shit either since it is all done non verbally and you don’t have to do the walk of defeat type of feeling you would get from talking to her cold. Other girls don't see it either.

NW is busy with the ladies and me & Seluj are exploring the club and there is a section that was for smokers. The music was quiet so time to dust off the boots for some old indirect verbal game. I open 2 girls, one being very nice and the other a bit of a grenade , (Sorry Seluj) , I don’t even get past my opener and she asked me where my accent is from. She is all over me and I am non verbally escalating. Squinting at her and speaking slow like a hypnotist. I make the physical connection and pull her into me and make-out. Seluj makes out with the grenade and I know he didn’t want to. I would do the same for him though haha, they get instant buyers remorse and run away, back to the dance floor. I keep an eye on her through the night.

I make a non verbal connection with a girl with a big group of girls, we have this mutual ‘I’m attracted to you’ look to each other for a while. so I kept my eye on her too and pounce at the right moment, I guess it all helps to build tension. I strike and I get the make out. Her friends disappear as we kiss so I take this as a massive IOI for same night sexy time. I take her to the bar and we get a drink, kissing more, I switch to her neck and getting her aroused. I always do this when I’m working on taking a girl home. I take her upstairs towards the entrance, but she is resisting and telling me she has to be with her friends, I tell her that i saw her friends outside and then when i got her outside, I ramped up the escalation and turned her on like crazy, I try to put her in the taxi bike and she hesitates last minute and declines. I take her number and tell her to meet me ‘for food’ after her night. It has worked for me in the past but more not the majority of the time. We texted back and forth but she declined my kindness of paying for her taxi to come to my place at the end of her night.

The night consisted most of this type off stuff, dozens of make out. Turns out, me and NW were on the other side of the club making out with 2 best friends. So we decided to go for the double pull, my girl suddenly started to get bitchy with me, maybe she saw me with other girls. Me and NW agree to pick them up literally and drag them out of the club, we do that but the girl i was with freaks out and NH’s girl freaked out less but the pull just wasn’t on.. One funny thing is we did was to wait near the toilets and try to make out with a girl as soon as she leaves. Seluj would try an get rejected, then i would step into front of her and do the same thing and get rejected, then the same with NH till the girl is laughing in stitches, we even did this to a girl who had a bf next to her but he didn’t freak out. I have to say though, the guys in bars/clubs in Dublin get pissed way too much, really obnoxious and would just shove you aside so I saw lot’s of potential fights naturally. We call it a night. Turns out Rob didn’t shag his Tinder girl, she gave him a BJ but she had her ‘not on 1st date rule’ - hopefully Rob will make a report.

Next day, LVB wakes me up of his welcomed arrival. He booked a new ticket and made it happen. KUDOS. He doesn’t settle and we all head out to day game. We find the busiest street, it was next to a giant needle monument, very sexy girls. I got a bunch of numbers but nothing that felt solid really. With me, my rule is that I have to escalate on every girl so i was trying to make out with the ones i hooked with. I got a nice kiss but not a make out from a very sexy lady. She didn’t respond to the texts and to be honest I forgot about my other number closes and didn’t text them. I bump into a old couch surfer from a few months back too haha, it was funny to see her face, I hooked up with her friend a few months back when i 1st went to Dublin and fell in love with the city, anyway. To my utter delight I receive a text from Mexican girl:

Her - Hi PEBBLE, how are you?

Her - I don’t know why but I can’t send you a text message!

This is a massive IOI in my experience and I kinda feel bad about ditching a Tinder date I lined up that night. Mexican wants to meet me after she finishes her work at 10pm. We meet at Temple bar at 11pm and she is with her friend. Her friend was a little frosty when i 1st met her so I know I need to focus some energy to her. I get in the middle and they take me to one of their favourite bars. They are both absolutely stunning and people are looking at me and it feels good. We go to a typical Irish pub and i get a round drinks. I don’t mind paying for drinks on dates, it will cock block you being a cheap fucker in my experience. I just don’t let girls do it in a way that it tools me.

I focus my attention to her friend. She thinks I’m really cool and tells me she is going to leave us both soon.I mentioned that I was going to New york and things got deep fast. The reason i am going to NY is because recently I met my mother for the 1st time in 25 years and she is treating me to a trip together. It is a bit of an emotional story and that i didn’t mean to get into but i think they appreciated my vulnerability. I got another round of drinks and a guy starts chatting to me about rugby at the bar, I can see the girls looking at me probably thinking I am a cool sociable guy, i am doing well. I get a straw and make a ring and put it on her finger. They love it. They talk about my accent a lot, i think a trip to Mexico is in order. Her friend left us both and i got chatting away. She had the puppy dog eye’s so I get close, swipe her hair to kiss her, a really nice moment for me, not just a sloppy tacky club make out. We went for a stroll along the river (towards my place) holding hands. She is incredible and such a sweet girl, will be keeping this one.

I asked her on a scale of 1-10 of how attracted we are to each other question, most girls don’t like to give you a big head and most say 7/8. This girl got a bit nervous and to my utter delight, said 20. I know it is just a silly question but to hear this from a girl way out of my league is just incredible. I felt like a million dollars considering I was used to be so bad with girls. I exaggerate my shivering and I tell her that my apartment is near by and I need my coat. We get inside and I make her a drink and she doesn’t freak out about staying and doesn’t talk about my coat. I get the Google street view on my computer and we show each other where we grew up. She takes a while and I want to get her into the bedroom before the rest of the guys get back. I go for it a, put some music on and start to dance with her. As I go to kiss her with passion then make my move to the bedroom, Rob comes home from a Tinder date! -BAH!! worst timing ever. She says that she needs to go an Rob senses that he needs to be absent. He sleeps in my bed and leaves me to the shag room (the only room that wasn’t shared). I tell her I will take her for a quick tour of the apartment and so I show the kitchen, the bathroom and then push into the shag room and close the door. I push her on the bed and go for it. No resistance at all. She is about 5ft 3 and has an amazing body and perfect boobs. I USED A CONDOM. She wasn’t selfish. She leaves straight after though because she has work early. I really was looking forward to sleep with her in my arms. Lovely girl.

Next day, it was my time for the super hot tinder date with Spanish girl, we arranged for an 8pm meet. I go out to day game but my head is not in it and do a few shitty approaches, mixture of being tired and smittened by the Mexican. We go the zoo instead. Mexican girl is constantly on my mind and she invites me to meet her again for a party, I am trying to hook my mates with her friends too. So i am in a bit of a dilemma. I don’t want to flake on Mexican for Spanish tinder girl because I don’t want it to seem like a one night stand, so I decided to flake on Spanish girl and form some open relationship with Mexican. I have been around the block a few times and I have girls that I see in several countries, so Mexican would be an amazing addition since to Dublin is cheap flights and very close by. If she lets me stay at her place then a £40 return flight trip is a convenient bargain.

She invites me to her night out but i get a bit frustrated when she flakes last minute at midnight and she tells me she will meet me after her party. I didn’t feel like going out and wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. Too late to contact Spanish girl, so I go out with the lads to a night club called the Academy. Amazingly, it has free wifi so I can talk to Mexican and receive the booticall. My decision was not to game much really because I know i will be getting boot called but the club was amazing and had a great vibe. I can’t control myself and I get stuck in. NH is on fire and beats me to the girls and makes outs with them one after the other, i saw this 5 times in a row. I am really impressed with you NH and it is flattering to see you guys copy my moves. I really hope you like the non verbal stuff as much as I do. LVB is too good at day game to even care about night game but great to see you get stuck in and pushing the comfort zones.

Irish girl:

I make out with a girl, she was borderline to be honest but I like to boost my state, I took her off the dance floor and found a corner with a hidden girls toilet. I take her inside but she freaks out as soon as I try. I like to push my comfort zones so i didn’t mind trying, considering a home pull was not on because I will be meeting Mexican shortly. I do my thing but nothing too much happened for me, a few more make outs and some crazy annoying girls stealing my hat and launching it across the room, I need to stick rusty razor blades in my hat from now on. I meet a blonde girl and she seems into me. I make out with her and take her away from her friends. I take her out of the club from some fresh air and try to drag her home quickly. But Mexican booticalls me to come and meet her, BAH!!!!!!!! - I have never had sex with an Irish girl so this was really frustrating for me. I have to switch roles ironically, She says:

her - where do you live? let’s go back to your place?
me - no, i can’t leave my friends
(what the fuck am i doing??!!!! haha)

I just don’t get my luck sometimes, i am the luckiest unlucky guy ever. I take her back in the club and search around for some dark corners whilst texting Mexican that I will be with her shortly, I find some toilets. Upon arrival the disabled toilets open and a guy holds the door open for me. I walk passed about 40 people all watching me take her inside. I locked the door, push her against the wall dominantly and get her turned on, I unbutton her pants and I place her hand on my belt and she does the same. I bend her over the sink - o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶d̶o̶m̶

I fuck her doggy style really hard and fast, people are banging on the door but little did they know, this turns me on more and I empty my coconuts quick time. I turned my phone on and left the camera running and just filmed us both in there cleaning up our mess. I tell her I have to go and leave the toilet. People are patting me on the shoulder on the way out and LVB is leant against the wall and sees me walking out of the toilets with her. She then kinda hovers around me but I tell her that I have to go home now and it was nice to meet her. I then see her arguing with someone that looks like it could be her boyfriend. I can’t be sure though.

I make my way home and meet Mexican. She looks double incredible. I meet at her bar then we got a bike taxi back to my place. She gave me a little resistance - ’so what are we doing?’ I told her that I’m hungry so I bought a chicken kebab and told her that i need somewhere to eat it and went back to my place, I cleaned my nob and washed my teeth. Went to the shag room and Seluj was in there naked with the couch surfer haha, will let him share his report of Dublin. Anyway, I ate, but not the kebab. We had another amazing night, the sex was double intensified despite my previous quickie 30mins ago. She spent the night this time and we pretty much had sex all night till I had to get up to catch my plane. We are texting that we miss each other. Awesome girl.

So my original plan of hooking up with my tinder leads was actually non existent. Gotta love cold approach sometimes. It has it’s moments.

2 new flags for me, Mexico and Ireland:

THE END.

Last edited by Dragula on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Glad you started wearing jonnies m8! And I like how honest you were about falling for the Mexican girl. I am a bit jealous. Mainly because I have never been in love and feel incapable of romance. I am only able to fuck not make love.

Dunno how you managed to get it up after fucking 30 mins before fucking the Mexican! Recommend me your diet. Need to boost my testosterone. I need a minimum 2 hours before I can go again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:43 am 
English Muffin

oops, double post

Last edited by Dragula on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:43 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Glad you started wearing jonnies m8! And I like how honest you were about falling for the Mexican girl. I am a bit jealous. Mainly because I have never been in love and feel incapable of romance. I am only able to fuck not make love.

Dunno how you managed to get it up after fucking 30 mins before fucking the Mexican! Recommend me your diet. Need to boost my testosterone. I need a minimum 2 hours before I can go again.

Bro, I have problems and i can get hard for a new girl every single time. My willy is a good one, nothing to do with diet i'm afraid, i'm all a natural ;)

I guess lifting weights help with the testosterone which i do 3/2 times a week

I have a few falling moments with girls but i wouldn't say its falling in love, but i'm sure i could allow this for girls, but I learned a lot from my last relationship that I simply were not born to be monogamous.

New york next week, still need the flag and what be nice to have a moment with a girl over there too.

Poland the week after to see my polish girl who I also had an incredible moment with,

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You can tell from my post count that I've just started getting serious about PUA, and I was wondering how long did it take you to get to the position you are at now?

And the story (Strong page turner/page scroller :P ) seems awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:13 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
You can tell from my post count that I've just started getting serious about PUA, and I was wondering how long did it take you to get to the position you are at now?

And the story (Strong page turner/page scroller :P ) seems awesome.
Cheers bro, how old are you? Congrats on getting your feet wet. I was pretty much a virgin and now my struggling love life is officially handled and I do not have to worry about it anymore. It changed my life. i am nearly 30 and I got involved when I was 23. I was in a 3 year relationship between 25 - 28.

There is a lot of bull shit to it though, so get your BS filter on.

I wish you the best of luck. Please do not dabble. It is legit, if you keep at it you will succeed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Man, if only half the stories you're telling actually happened that way, you've really braught Tinder/Online Game to its logical conclusion. I mean, Tinder helped me out alot too, but man, your shit is next level.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:34 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Man, if only half the stories you're telling actually happened that way, you've really braught Tinder/Online Game to its logical conclusion. I mean, Tinder helped me out alot too, but man, your shit is next level.

Thanks bro, Tinder has been put on the back burner since I have to pay for it. Like I said, Tinder didn't get me laid here in Dublin

It is so glitchy that they don't even want to take my money. I have about 50 free likes before I deplete, so I have to use it properly and like and dislike girls properly. Very inefficient for me. To save up on my likes, i usually dislike the gorgeous girls because I realistically do not tend to get matched with those girls, so I might as well save my likes and only like the girls that I know like me. It is important to know your niche of girls that usually dig you.

So whenever I do get a match, I know it's gonna be a girl that i like now. As opposed to before, you get a bunch of matches with orks.

Check out my recent Poland report too:

poland-trip-vt185532.html

I am going to New York tomorrow for a week, hopefully can my USA flag! armed with my Brit accent :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

It is a simple as doing a non verbal gesture, gauge her reaction for positivity then go in and escalate fast. Do this and your night will never get boring. When you get rejected, it doesn’t feel shit either since it is all done non verbally and you don’t have to do the walk of defeat type of feeling you would get from talking to her cold. Other girls don't see it either.
Pebble, could you expand on this? I'm curious to know what non verbal gestures you're using, and the sort of time frames this is all happening over? I've read the whole post over, and its absolutely nuts how many chicks you're escalating with, so I'm guessing your getting a kiss in very, very quickly? I'm seriously impressed! If someone had told me they done all of this in a night a few years ago, I would've refused to believe it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:07 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:

It is a simple as doing a non verbal gesture, gauge her reaction for positivity then go in and escalate fast. Do this and your night will never get boring. When you get rejected, it doesn’t feel shit either since it is all done non verbally and you don’t have to do the walk of defeat type of feeling you would get from talking to her cold. Other girls don't see it either.
Pebble, could you expand on this? I'm curious to know what non verbal gestures you're using, and the sort of time frames this is all happening over? I've read the whole post over, and its absolutely nuts how many chicks you're escalating with, so I'm guessing your getting a kiss in very, very quickly? I'm seriously impressed! If someone had told me they done all of this in a night a few years ago, I would've refused to believe it.
Yeah it's all I ever do really in night clubs. Bars and online game try to sweet talk them a little and then turn it on

A non verbal gesture could be simple as pulling your tongue out at them and gauge their reaction to see if it's positive or negative

Some more examples:

- Pointing
- Tipping the imaginary cowboy hat
- Raising your drink
- Chinking her drink
- point at something to compliment her on, then thumbs up

Make up your own. I have my own non verbal ice breakers, I use different ones for different situations just like verbal openers. Google 'forcing IOI's' for some Gambler tutorials.