Lay report: The Power of The Million dollar mouthpiece

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yo guys,
Last few months I’ve been focusing heavily on presence, polarity and dominance. It’s been great, and super effective, chicks really open up as soon as I say hello and I’ve been told multiple times that I have radiate that I’m amazing in bed. Comments like these have made me dig really deep into my hardcore masculine side of my personality and I’ve been completely neglecting the importance of being funny and silly, making chicks spin out of logic headspace. Then I had a chat with one of the fucking greats in the industry and he reminded me to never get caught up in an ego about knowing the one true path and to really try and go back to being funny and charismatic, forgetting about the congruence for a little while. Since I’ve REALLY honed that shit now it’s pretty much just a part of me and as I’ll get more entertaining again, it will be way more potent than before because there’s that raw masculinity beneath.

And since I’m an extremely motivated dude who can’t do ANYTHING without going full fucking throttle. I decided to start doing role-plays with couple of my friends, a bunch of different exercises I can do alone, start improv and join toast masters. Part from doing cold approach 30 hours/week like always. So as predicted, because this is always the result when I do something, I got some pretty cool results after only 3 days of having this new focus and some pretty amazing new insights. Might write another article on those, but in short I watched Julien’s videos on making chicks emotional, hot/cold, push/pull, chick crack shit. I’ve always “understood” what he was talking about but now I can fucking FEEL this shit, it’s really cool to peel off a layer like that and understand new nuances that you simply where completely unable to see and feel before.

Yeah so to the story, right?
Went out to this pretty cool bar/club on Friday with one dude I’m currently coaching a little and a buddy of mine. We get in there and I’ve been doing these new exercises so much my mouth is just running like Jew on the streets in Germany 1942.
I’m just messing around with my buddies, the bartender and pretty much anyone in sight. Having a fucking blast and it seems like the entire club is gravitating toward me. So we walk around and have fucking great night, after about half-way in the night, this fat little chicks starts drooling over me from a distance so I decide to tease her for fun. Walk over there and fucking BOMBARD her with nonsense. I really get in the zone too and just as I start to feel like ditching her to find something more, “inspiring”, her hot-ass friend comes. Skinny as fuck and a pair of tits worthy of some motor boating.
Motor boating ensues.
Wet panties also.

Then I start bombarding these chicks, the fattie and the hot bitch, I go into a fucking trance and I talk about 50 topics per minute while simultaneously grabbing the hot chicks ass, tits, biting her neck, starring at her, telling her I’ll fuck her in the ass, she’d get injured by my big ass cock etc.
* Newbie disclaimer: Can’t say those overtly sexual things in a serious manner though, I TAKE IT BACK WHEN NEEDED. Short-circuit her logic after saying these things. *

Unfortunately she’s got work real early next morning so she’s planning to go home soon. The fatty says we should fuck in the bathroom. Fucking amazing fat friend, usually they just block. We don’t however, bouncers in sight so no go. Exchange numbers. The night continues like this, pretty close making a chick go home with me instead of going to her boyfriend’s, but no. FUCK.
Anyway, afterparty with some people but no sexy time.

Next day she texts me asking me if I’m heading out.
Chick: Going out tonight?
Me: Wanna motor boat your tits
Chick: hahaha
Me: Jk
Me: But not really
Chick: hahahaha
Me: Hate you
Chick: Because?
Me: Remind me of my ex
Chick: haha oh, I’m so sorry :c
Me: you need to be punished
Chick: Oh no
Me: Oh yes baby
Chick: Please punish me, I’ve been bad :P
Me: Nah you couldn’t handle it, we better stop this here
Chick: haha I agree
Me: No jk we should continue this over a bottle of Jack
Chick: Sounds like a plan
Chick: So are you going out tonight?
Me: Yeah I’m heading out, I’ll text you when it’s time to meet up

Then I text her and we meet up. Meet her friends, her guy friend is like “dude she’s been talking so much about you, you pretty have her already”.
Fuck yeah

So I hang with her friends for a while then we take a cab to me and fuck. Choking, slapping, cuffing, cuzzing, spitting, great sex, great night, great cock, great cunt. Love it, so guys, learn to bombard chicks with nonsense and keep escalating, have some more numbers from these two nights which are super solid, and 4-5 numbers from daygame during the weekend, including a 17-year old Russian little slut who’s coming over tonight unless she gets some anti-slut defense, but most likely not because she can’t think clearly from all the nonsense gibberish she gets hits with.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good job man. Glad you are meeting your goals(which is the most important aspect of this community).
The whole nonsense thing really does work for whatever reason. It pisses me off from time to time how this shit actually works just got to roll with it I guess.

http://maddestissues.blogspot.com/