fat,live with parents,im not chinese,i forgot 2 take her pic

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: butt_iluvu@yahoo.com
i was hanging out with 7 of my frens, we were waiting for two of the boys gf. later before ending that girls shift, they hang out with us for awhile bring a HB8, her doesn't looked that great in MacDonald's shirt.... i sat next to her, introduce myself abit, then started to feel bored.. then i hang with the rest of the guys... later after ending their shift, we hanged for awhile.. then i stand next to her, then my gf called my phone and we talked in chinese. i went back to that HB8 and start to step on her shoe, and we played awhile.. then she when to the toilet.. i isolate her.. i hold her hands down the stairs.. at that time i thought she wanted to make out the rest room which is a first for me.. then she asked me to wait.. i went to gent's.. then i saw her sitting at the stairs smiling.. SMILED... sit next to her.. hld her head, k closed.. then her father with furious face said "WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME?"... next day tooked her from work.. use only three lines "that is my car".. "we going to my place".. "do you know wat are we doin there?".. get her into my room, lift her up, undress her, and holy shit i never saw a boob that beautiful and perfect round, sex her.. next day text her a few, got her before her shift starts, get her some fresh towels, she smiled. NO WORDS after picking her up at the bus station, get her to bed, used three lines during and after f closed, "can we use multiple position?" "can i anal?" "im glad you cuddle me back"... after several times making out with her.. she texted "can you call me your gf". me "no". text again "just say im your scandal". i replied "no". she text again and again asking me to approve her as we have a relationship by call her with unique names "dark lover" "concubine" and stuff. i replied "no".. she never see me again not because she hates me but i forgot to replied the last text, and i deleted her num.. damm.. i could easily recover and nail her again..

MORAL OF THE STORY.. fat guys do f close, learning other language is plus, words is not that really important, you have to feel what you want her to feel, never delete any girl that you slept and to all fat guys!! never forget to take pic as proof

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

LOL amazing!!!!!!!!

* Using French - English translation program.