Smoothest F-close I've done

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Whats up... I havent done one of these LRs yet so I suppose I'd write about my best and one of my most recent.

Anyway, I was heading out with one of my AFC friends, just the two of us. This was unusual because I much prefer to operate alone or in large groups so I can leave without leaving my friend 'alone'. He had managed to hook himself a girl from work that he said he was 'garunteed' to lay if he went out to see her. He called me and was like 'dude I NEED a favour... come out with me, she'll have hot friends you can chat to'... 'ah fuck it why not'.

So his girl asks him to come to a club I knew of the place, decent enough club, classy, a few nice HBs kicking about. I'm thinking 'well if her friends arent hot at least there'll be some other sets..'

We get there early enough, before his girl arrives so we go out to the smoking area (you cant smoke indoors here). I see a 4set and head over to open them with the MOST basic indirect ever.

Its a set of two HB8s, a HB7 and a 5. I ask the HB7 'hey, have you got a lighter?' shes dismissive but not rude, 'here'. She produces the lighter, I take it from her and say to one of the HB8's, pretending to re-open the set 'Hey, have you got a cigarette?', cue the HB7 looking at me like 'Wtf', I watch the rest of the set, flick my head in the direction of the HB7 and say to the other 'anyone know her? Oh, and anyone need a light?' laughs. I continue to ignore the 7 and game one of the eights, using the 5 to bounce negs off, keeping the whole set open to me. The two HB8s were chatting in each others ears instead of giving me full attention, I use the 5 to neg them 'are they always this close? wait, youre all lesbians arent you? cooooool... No?! you should be, you two will never get a man behaving like that! be sociable!'

At this point I realise my AFC friend is standing like a dumbass alone waiting for me to give him a lighter to light his cigarette (I only use smoking to open sets, he only smokes when drinking - didnt have a lighter) so I turn and toss him the lighter, turn back and tell the 7, 'he wont steal it dont worry... he looks like a trustworthy guy doesnt he?' the WHOLE set spins and looks at him as he struggles to light up, he looks up embarassed and is like 'What?!'... I bust my balls laughing, 'come over here man, this one *points* at HB8* will teach you how to light up elegantly' he walks over.

I say to the HB8, 'you DO have a certain elegance about you, anyone ever tell you that? I cant put my finger on it... actually its probably because youre standing beside her *indicates to other HB8* she makes you look elegant... actually anyone standing beside her would look elegant!' laughs all round etc etc.

I'm always complaining to my AFC friend that he never relaxes around women, and that if he actually interacted with other women instead of focusing on the one girl (he one he was due to see) he'd attract the one hes after much easier. So I let him ease into the set, he starts relaxing so I cautiously bail out for a moment, telling the set I'm heading to the bar for a drink.

I get to the bar and ask the barmaid what the best pint is, she recommends fosters, I order bulmers. Chat to her for a second, bid her adeiu and as I turn to leave to rescue my friend before he shoots himself in the foot and runs away from the set a HB9 gets to the bar. Something just took over me at this point, I didnt think or hesitate I just stopped and said to her as she was looking away

'Oh ok then...'

Shes confused 'eh...what?'

'ok then, I'll give you another opportunity...'

'opportunity for what?'

'to chat me up, dont think I dont know youre doing missy! You saw me standing at the bar alone and thought you'd come over and chat me up... *sly smile* be honest! You waaaant me...'

'shut UP! not I didnt!'

'fine, good... you couldnt of scored (slang term for closed) me anyway, I'm so totally fly, to fly for you, I'm like the male member of the pussy cat dolls. *pause, DEAD SERIOUS FACE, total eye-contact*... dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like... me?'

'haha... well *interrupted*

'Dont cha!'

'youre... *I interrupt her again*

'Give me your hand, I'll show you'

She places her hand in mine.

'Show me what?'

'That I'm a member of that band, check out my dance moves, theyre amazing, the worlds greatest...'

I spin her away, spin her back, lean her back over my leg like you would in classic dance. Spin her around on the one spot (just hold your hand directly above her head and she'll spin on the spot)...

Then I nailed it. I finished the conversation, leaving her hanging.

I say...
'Were are going to dance later'

'what?'

'were going to dance later'

'em... ok.'

'I'm going back to my friend. We will speak soon.'

*slightly confused* 'yeah, come find me'

*walking away towards the 4set and my friend* 'nope' (end set)

Somehow my friend hadnt destoryed the set in that few minutes. I re-enter, take the conversation over again. N-close one of the HB8s, the one I negged about anyone being elegant beside her. We leave because my friends girl text him to say she'd arrived. [I hate N-closing, I think its a waste of time but I try not to leave a set without some form of close.]

We find my friends girl and her friends, not one +HB7 in the group but I game them all just to stay in the right mindset. My friend goes to the bar with his girl after a while so I'm left gaming 5 girls, which has to be a boost to social value even if theres no serious hotties in the group. An hour passes, I entertained even though I know I dont want to close any of them. Probably should of bailed out and gone sarging some hotter girls but I was enjoying myself.

I notice the HB9 girl from the bar who I'd told I'd dance with later eye-ing me talking to these girls out the corner of my eye. So I turn it up a notch and start kino'ing two of the group every few minutes. After 20minutes of making eye contact with the dance girl whilst kino'ing the group I see her walking towards me but her path is going to go behind me. Just as she is about to pass behind me I put my hand back with an open palm and catch her eye as I speak into the ear of one of the other girls. She sees this and grabs my hand as she passes, I spin out of the group, looking back at them as I do so like 'women, they just cant control themselves around me'. She is pulling me towards the dancefloor but I pull back and spin her in to me before she reaches it. Shes right below my chin looking up giving me bowl eyes, I neg her with 'you just cant stop yourself can you', I know the k-close is there to take but I wait. She just smiles and tilts her head to one side, indicating 'kiss me!'. She cranes her neck and stands on her toes to reach my lip-to-lip height. I lengthen my neck to get out of her reach (gotta be tall to do this). She gives me a coy smile as she continues to reach. I still have my hand in hers so I spin her away towards a pillar beside the dancefloor. Her back is to the pillar, I move in and k-close. We make out for a few minutes. I take her to a booth to the side of the dancefloor. I neg her on being so bold as to make-out in a club. She takes this personally so I tell her I rarely make out in a club unless I feel passionate about someone. She ignores this, we make out a little more. I get a text from my friend telling me hes leaving with his girl. I get another 'moment of zen'. I turn to her and show her the text real quick. 'My friend is leaving, come on'... I take her hand and lead her out of the club.

My friend is no where to be seen outside. DLV! I'm panicing with what to do next. Shes asking me why we had to leave the club, I tell her that my friend was my ride home. Shes like, 'where are you going?' I tell her, she replies 'you can share a taxi with me if you want but youre NOT staying in mine'. Im thinking, 'cool, of course I'm not sure...

I tell her were going to get food. Take her towards a dinner. The walk leads down a dark short street. I put my arm around her and stop her, we make out, press her against a wall. I kiss her neck, rub her with my thigh... after a few minutes I tell her we have to go get food. She replies with the opportunity for an f-close. 'Its cool, lets get a taxi now, I've food in my place, dont spend your money.'

Taxi, her place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

good on ya :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

nicely done.
would love to see those dance moves in action, something i want to improve at myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

u legend! haha 'taxi, her place'

Ditto with ConspiracyTheory about the dance moves..

a question with ur AFC friend, i remember reading in MM that hanging out with ppl with 'lower' social proof actually DLVs you and hurts your game.. howd u counter this? or was it not evident enough when he was left talking to the girls?