So... She thought she was gonna seduce me!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I invited her over to my place for movies, beer, and ordered a pizza.

It was a about a 40 minute drive for her, so she invested right off the bat. When she got to my place, she said that she could not find my building. She called and asked which building I was in, right as I opened the door, there she was standing at the door.

She looked really cute! I opened the door and let her in. Immediately she gave me a hug. She took a seat at the bat in my kitchen, I walked over and grabbed two beers out the fridge. We sat around there and talked about random shit for about 20 minutes. I asked if she was hungry, she replied "Very". So I ordered a pizza.

Her ride was better than my Jeep (WAY better), so I suggested she drive to get the pizza (My Jeep is way dirty for a cute girl.) Good move, I think, as it also made her invest even more in the night. As we walked in the pizza place I stopped at the door and said, “What? Is chivalry dead? Aren't you gonna hold it open?". She laughed, then i opened the door for her, and put my hand on her shoulder as she walked in.

When we got back to my place, as we were eating and drinking beer, she snapped a quick picture of us and posted it on her Facebook. ;)

I purposefully finished eating before her. I went sat in my living room, picked up my tablet and just started looking over my Facebook. About 10 minutes later she came and sat on the couch I was sitting on. This was actually an ioi test. I have a futon and a wing chair in my living room. When I sit down on the futon, and they come sit by me, instead of the other chair, I consider that an ioi. So.... not counting all giggling in conversation, eye contact, and laughing at all my jokes on her part, that was the second "big" ioi (the first being the hug when she first arrived).

I went to turn the T.V. on. But both my remotes had dead batteries. I told her, "I'm lazy, you're gonna need to be the remote control tonight.". So she got up and turned the T.V. and BlueRay player on. BUT she could not get the movie to start w/o a remote. Apparently, we needed batteries for the remote to get a movie to play.

So... we got in her ride again and drove to the store. Stopped at a gas station with a drive thru and got remote batteries….. Then proceeded to watch the movie.

Some of the conversation I initiated during the movie was:
Have you ever kissed a girl?
She said, “yes".

I then asked, "did you like it?"

She replied: hell yes, but I like boys! She then got up and got her phone. She had about 30 pictures of women she thought were hot some of guys she thought were hot. All models and movie stars. We talked about that for about 20 minutes.

Tell me something about Janice, I don't know? Something that will scare me and send me running to the hills?
She said, I smoke marijuana a lot.
I replied, "did you bring any?”. With a smile.

Then she asked me the same. Question. (ioi number three)
I told her that there are a crap load of guns in my place, and pointed to a set of drawers in the living room Then said, "there's a loaded Glock in that drawer.". BUT I have a conceal and carry. Then showed her my permit.

She said she likes boys with big guns.

We watched the movie and talked about different scenes in the movie for a while. Then I noticed she was leaning in towards me. I said something about about the movie, she looked at me, and I went for the kiss. I kissed her three times on the lips, kind like if you're just kissing someone good bye.

After the initial kiss, we talked and watched the movie some more for about 20 minutes. Then we looked at each at the same time. I put my hand on her jaw line, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. I then gave her a real kiss. Did that for about 15 minutes.... Then went to kissing her neck and shoulders.... She said, "This is doing something for me.". We sat there making out on my couch for about another 10 minutes. I then put my finger between her legs..... She was totally compliant. After about 15 minutes we went downstairs to my bedroom, "I really think we should do this downstairs. I have no blinds on the window by the kitchen table.".

We went down to my bedroom and the kissing turned into foreplay.... One thing that caught my attention was that she was wearing matching Victoria Secrets on both the top and bottom. So..... she was planning for this to come off. ;) She was also wearing bright green and dark blue socks. The colors of my favorite football team, that just won the Super Bowl the prior day (go seahawks!).

I was between her.... ready to go when I said.... crap! We cannot do this! I don't have any condoms! She looked at me and said, what?!?!? I think she was really surprised.....

Not going into too many details.... but we both got off. I'm hoping a B.J. counts as a lay! ;) I could have easily had traditional sex.... I was just trying to stand out from and more than I've seen a lot of other guys get from her.

Not sure if I’ll ever even see her again. Her texts are not as flirty as they were, but I’m good with that. She was way cute, and I’ve seen guys that make at least figures be deleted from her Facebook after spending over $100 on dinner and went home totally LJBF. So… if nothing else it served as a HUGE ego boost for me….

Below are some screen-shots of our texting last night… I obviously failed to seduce her, but I didn’t walk away empty handed either! :P

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:10 am 
Dedicated Member

Good job bro

Something like this happened to me once, and I did it with no condom. I'd never do it again though because it scared the shit out of me (probably because of pregnancy, diseases, etc...). You can go again for her, but don't freeze her out too much, she'd start thinking that you're booty calling her. It's your choice in the end though.

Good luck on more lays.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:19 pm 
Dedicated Member

Haha bro this is A fresh post man! I love how detailed it is!

Gratz though bro!

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:15 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Good report. Your text game is also good but I'd definitely avoid using too many emoticons. You had one in every response. Also the "just kidding" part - if you're already using :p, she already knows it's a joke. Be more alpha and own your joke or sarcasm instead of adding "just kidding" or "lol" or ":p" - You'll appear more attractive to women that way.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:24 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Good report. Your text game is also good but I'd definitely avoid using too many emoticons. You had one in every response. Also the "just kidding" part - if you're already using :p, she already knows it's a joke. Be more alpha and own your joke or sarcasm instead of adding "just kidding" or "lol" or ":p" - You'll appear more attractive to women that way.
Yeah. You're probably right. That's me, and that's my game though.... I probably would not recommend others do it, but it works for me.

EDIT: just thought I'd also add: I was just playing around with her. Never texted her back after that. That was just a drunk texting session.... I had written her off prior to that. ;)