LR #01 -> F-Closed Devil Chick

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 20 guests

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:58 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yahoo Messenger: Oh_no81@yahoo.com
AOL: Stealth7081
Had a chck come over from work. We sat on the couch and we started talking. We talked about sex and what she did with her boyfriends and what I did with my girlfriends. Meanwhile I was rubbing her leg and near her special spot. I dominated her which she's usually the aggressive and dominate one. We made out really rough where she led me to the bedroom and I threw her on the bed and got ontop. I had no pants on, so I was grinding on her spot while biting her neck driving her in a frenzy. I then kissed her passionatly on the lips then kissed her aggressively. I ripped my shirt off and tossed it on the floor. I grabbed her tit out of her shirt and start biting and sucking. She begged me to put me inside her. I got the condom out and teased her with rubbing me on her clit. I said, "ALl you have to do is say please!" I stuck me inside her and alternated it slowly then fast and harder. The condom broke and I had to get another one. I kept on the routine of biting down on her neck and roughly grabbing her tit. I rubbed hard on her clit then stuook my finger in. I fist fucked her then gave her The Handshake then she blew 3 times in a row. Afterwards she told me that she never had anyone make her blow her fuse three times at one time. She gave me a 9.75 which is good. After we were done we got dressed and it was time to say good by. I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her roughly and kissed her, "Are you a dancer?" I told her that long time ago I use to. I ask what she thought of me when she first saw me-she said arrogent, bookworm, and something. SHe told me she never would've thought she'll be having sex with me. So this should tell you that PUA does work and it works if you use it right! I told her the reason why I knew the game so well was because I was a PUA. I showed her my website and she thought it was cool. We both agreed to be fuck buddies and she could come over any time she wants. She said her ex didn't handle her like that and wasn't that good. ;)

My official underground website

http://f4fc0878.linkbucks.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Just the one tit ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yahoo Messenger: Oh_no81@yahoo.com
AOL: Stealth7081
No but both. I gave her a hickey size of a melon and she gave me acouple on my shoulders and on my nipple. I'm having her over again.

My official underground website

http://f4fc0878.linkbucks.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Much props on roasting that ass dawg!!!!! Next time get her to suck you off though, you might as well get her used to it sooner rather than later! :lol:

Respect!!! 8) :lol:

Let them haters do their job, and you work their women like a job!

Don't talk so much, you'll make people hate you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Just the one tit ?
hahahaha

but anyway, good shit. congrats

Post subject: Handshake?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What do you mean by handshake? Like the ring and middle finger in up and down squirting move?