Dman's Journal!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Post subject: Dman's Journal!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:42 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'll kick this off with a few copy and pastes from last week (the LR is from a quiet wednesday night):

LR: Politics, Religion and Quantum Physics

Yes it is possible to pick up from talking about about these subjects! hahaha

Did this last night ;D

====

This pick up did reinforce the point how they will give you a wealth of information to pick them up with. For instance:

She mentions how we have been talking a lot about politics, one of those "taboo" subjects of "Politics, Religion, and Sex". So then naturally it is easy for me to pick up on this thread to then talk about Religion, quickly followed by talking about Sex.

Later we had this list of cocktails in front of us, I'd earlier noted their dodgy names, she asks me if I've ever had "Sex on the Beach". So I talk about fucking on the beach for a while, and then I follow along with this thread with all the other dodgy cocktail names.

====

an update from wednesday's lay:

I like reading the tucker max stories, I identify with a lot these stories lol ::)

just had another one of his stories happen to me:

http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entri ... .phtml#282

a girl came over tonight to get fucked, she had mentioned how she had to hurry as she must leave by ten to eight. later on during sex she says she had to go to a date at 8... (because I'd been telling her while she was fucking me she should come along with me to see the girl I'm going over tonight to fuck for a threesome, somewhat of a surprise when she told me the reason she couldn't! but she wished she could have came with me tonight and got out of what she had already agreed to go along to)

oh, the second lot of the tucker max story is the same as my last night. got laid, then went out to try and get laid again! hahaha, I'm off straight to hell ;D :P

====

an additional update a couple of hours after I wrote the previous update: she just rang me up, she is finished her dinner and is on her way back for round two (and so I can educate her on quantum teleportation!)

oops! she just txted me, she is standing outside as I write this and I'm not even dressed yet ::)