The day in the life of living in Thailand - Ask me anything

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:45 pm 
English Muffin

Just putting this out there

Been focused on some 'Lifestyle Arbitrage' and made the big move from the UK to Thailand. If you've never been there before, then you should put it on your to-do list

I moved Thailand and have been living in Chiang Mai for 5 days so far, it's not as crazy as places like Bangkok but the fact you're white, you kind of have celeb status it seems. To give you an idea of the what you can do as a white westerner out here, read this: lay-reports/topic191296.html

My last visit was ti Phuket and I hooked up with so many whites that I thought my dick was going to drop off, I fulfilled some fantasies in the sea and beach with Russians, Dutch, Americans and some Thai and even a Korean.

Phuket is possibly the goal destination. But it is twice the price of living of Chiang Mai. You can live a decent live out here for $600 per month and there is so much to do.

My 1st days I didn't really look for women, just finding an apartment etc and getting set up.

I go through phases where I concentrate more on Western girls in holiday DTF mode. It is really easy to talk to a girl on the street or Tinder and then meet up a few hours later and then a few drinks, you could be getting it off without each other and then exploring some caves together the next day

Some brief stories from here:

- Pulled a Canadian and she invited me to the next club with her friends, like 20 people. As soon as I followed her lead I felt the dynamic was off, I went to the toilet and as I came out she was making out with some dude. Fail. Went home as it was the end of the night.

- Met a black American, (something i need to explore), she was quite feisty and was on some crazy mother there stuff with India, so she was very opinionated about everything. Anytime I had a little moan about something irrelevant she would use the '1st world problems huh? here are people in India with no...bla blah' I hate that self-righteous BS. She turned up with her groceries too and dressed really bland. I wasted money on a bottle of wine on her. At one point she started browsing clothes on her phone and then I just took it from her and put it on my side of the table and said she is rude. I think she was into me when I called her out on it...but anyway, I didn't bother texting her next day

- Met an English married millionaire from Tinder, (She has an arrangement with her husband that is long distance away that they are monogamous for 6 months a year and they are both free to fo do whatever)

She very promiscuous indeed and we were talking about sex nonstop. I was pretty sure it was going to be an epic night. She was all over me. She took me to a nightclub and bought me drinks. She went to the toilet and left her cigs and lighter on the desk and everything. She ditched me lol. I text her and no response, I actually thought she'd been raped or something. Next day I saw that she 'read' my text but no response. I felt really bitter about my time being wasted like that. Just a complete mystery to me. Tempted to throw a drink in her face if I ever see her again.

Thai girl - I stayed in touch with this super hot girl from my 1st time visiting there. She flaked me at the start which annoyed me considering she nonstop bugging me for years and when I am finally there, she uses the rain as an excuse (was sunny where I was) . Turns out...In Thailand, it is possible to have a very small cloud rain in very small spots.

Anyway, a few days later we meet, she can type English but not speak much, we get ice cream and hold hands. She invites me to a club but its still really early. So I suggest my place to hang out before we go back to the club. We jump on the back of her moped (Ride past a fatal bike accident dead body) and we get to my apartment, we fool around and she gives me a teaser of a BJ and mentions not till after we dance. We go back to the club and get a bucket of alcohol and just show her my moves. Burned the clock and took her back to mine for hanky panky. It was good to de-stress from the previous night's fail

- Another black American, met up with her, she was like 6ft tall but actually called me up before we met when i mentioned I was a little homesick. I wasn't into her physically, but she was really cool and shown me some nice food gems and some general advice about living in TL

Got home and chilled out, did a little tindering and got some nice leads with some Thai girls. It is a bit annoying because it is hard to be organised with so many matches. When you get them to LINE (Asian SPAM) - they tend to have different names and you forget what you talked about or what they look like.

Got one girl sending me half naked pics and she speaks perfect English which makes me more inclined to meet them.

Anybody got any questions, feel free to chime away

Last edited by Dragula on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:37 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

What do you do that you get to travel so much ? Or are you not an American ?

I am confused. I know one of these days I will outgrow the girls in this country. I very much would like to branch out into other cultures. See how I do there.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:00 pm 
The Grand Puba

My little rich girl from Manchester has a villa in Phuket. Next time out there, probably in August or September, we will have to hang out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:39 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
What do you do that you get to travel so much ? Or are you not an American ?

I am confused. I know one of these days I will outgrow the girls in this country. I very much would like to branch out into other cultures. See how I do there.

I am from England bro,I make money from the internet. I just followed instructions from a Udemy.com course, quit my (comfortable and easy) job that kept me stuck in the UK. However, to really go into depth of this subject, I encourage you to read a book called 'The Four Hour work week', by Tim Ferris

You can also do freelance work, like a writer or something

There are 1000's upon 1000's of ways to make money from the internet which gives you the freedom to travel. PM me if you're interested in doing what I am doing and I will send you my link.

Jack - Let me know bro, we can tag team that Manc

This my place of work, roof top coffee shop with high-speed internet

50 baht = $1.40 USD / £0.97

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Interesting read as always man!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:34 am 
English Muffin

I swear Thailand is changing every day. The girls are getting much harder and wiser to the white man that are only interested in hooking up with 'Easy' local girls

The girl I hooked up recently with keeps trying to tag pics with me on my facebook etc, really annoying trying to mark her territory or whatever.

Anyway, I went to the club where it's kind of known the place to go for hookups. I did my thing in the club but it got a bit cramped and busy so I went to another club. It was empty but the music was epic so I danced alone in my own world for a few mins.

Then suddenly I see this gorgeous blonde walk in and of course I am there expressing myself and conveying some value I guess. Her friend goes to the toilet and she is sat down drinking her drink. I just ass bump her and she gives a big smile and then I go back to the dancefloor and let her ponder and keep an eye on me I guess.

Her friend comes back and then I do the same to her and I set the dynamic up perfectly as my friend arrives, I go back and take the blonde the hand and do some cool moves etc, She loves it and we make out

We mention the club is dead and I suggest we go to the place that was too busy. Any excuse for the bounce move and I take the lead. Turns out she is from Texas and her friend is getting along with my friend too, it's going perfect, It's nice to pull in an empty club.

As we get to the place they are all leaving to go to the club we just frigging came from. I suggest to play some pool to segregate my competition. Fail, then suddenly the dynamic is destroyed and they kind of ditch us. We see them in the club and when I ever I get close to her they seem to move around. So annoying, I don't get how it can go so well and then be a sudden wall.

I am in state at this point anyway and I find the nearest Thai girl and dance with her a little. I walk off without telling her anything and she just clung on to me. So I knew this was the going be my best option for the end of the night. I look at my watch and then point towards the door, I gave to her, her handbag and we walk out of the club. The same kind of thing happens with my friend.

She has a moped and rides me off into the darkness where she lives and that was that.

The whole time I was thinking about this gorgeous American. Thai girls are becoming pretty hard, especially the really good looking ones, Tinder is kind of depleted out here and the girls will happily chat to you for day and days and then accuse of you being a sleaze when you go for the meetup.

I need to get my ass to Phuket - Patong beach again. A destination which is infamous for hooks ups. This is the equivalent of having a dating website with girls looking for casual sex (with real people and not bots)

I have really gone off Thai girls, white girls seem much harder than back at home. Need to think of something.

Last edited by Dragula on Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:52 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
The girls are getting much harder and wiser to the white man that are only interested in hooking up with 'Easy' local girls
Sounds like the same thing has been happening all over East Asia (at any rate in Japan and Korea I heard the same story): you got a history of legions of white dudes coming to wipe their dick on as many cute faces as possible, and then the white dudes are surprised that they get labeled as disrespectful assholes. I don't know how it is in Thailand, but in Japan it's indirect, nice-guy game that turns out to be the most efficient.

Also, if you can find it I'd recommend you try some literature on Thai girls. When I was in Japan some guy recommended me an ebook that made a good job of explaining what were the social conventions, the difference in habits and reactions between western girls and Japanese girls, and so on.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:51 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:
The girls are getting much harder and wiser to the white man that are only interested in hooking up with 'Easy' local girls
Sounds like the same thing has been happening all over East Asia (at any rate in Japan and Korea I heard the same story): you got a history of legions of white dudes coming to wipe their dick on as many cute faces as possible, and then the white dudes are surprised that they get labeled as disrespectful assholes. I don't know how it is in Thailand, but in Japan it's indirect, nice-guy game that turns out to be the most efficient.

Also, if you can find it I'd recommend you try some literature on Thai girls. When I was in Japan some guy recommended me an ebook that made a good job of explaining what were the social conventions, the difference in habits and reactions between western girls and Japanese girls, and so on.

Yeah, at first, it's defo a goldmine but then the bad experiences happen and the women become a little resentful and are in full alert mode at white matches it seems

Saying that, though, here is my next report...

DOUBLE WHAMMY

I'd arranged to meet the 1st girl I hooked up with because I promised to see her again. At the very time, we were due to meet, I got a match on Tinder, it said something like:

me - blah blah
Her - (Disregarded my message) I leave for Australia tomorrow morning

(I took this as a massive DTF IOI)

She tells me to meet her at a restaurant as she is a with a friend who is on a date with a guy. I go to check her profile and she seemed to have unmatched me or deleted her profile which made somewhat suspicious. She called me too, She is a Thai MILF but living in Melbourne

As I get showered and ready. I match with a girl from my local town and she told me she saw me with previous night's Thai girl. Here is a transcript:

She then tells me its HER LAST NIGHT too, so if any signs of bull shit from the MILF, this chick will be my 2nd option. i do my best to keep her engaged as I walk to meet the MILF, i tell her I have some business SPAM calls and that I won't be able to communicate till around midnight, I chose this time due to the clubs closing around that time and I know she'd be in DTF mode perhaps

So met the MILF at a swanky restaurant, she is quite attractive but she also with the most a gorgeous Thai girl i have ever seen here. They are both very friendly and welcoming. I sit down and there are wine and massive feast. Looks like they are rich folk. I didn't pay a penny.

So I was just my cool self but we have a strange dynamic since there was 3 of us. Turns out, the mega hot Thai girl was waiting for her Tinder date of a French dude, so I am now kind of relying on him to keep the dynamic optimistic

Anyway, he finally turns up and he is the most arrogant prick. He makes a bad impression and makes some excuse about being hungry and leaves (plenty of food on the table lol) . I think he came to scope out if she is alone and DTF. Don't think he wanted to join the double date. To be fair, I don't like double dates either but I had no choice since it was MILF's last night.

The girls agree with my assessment that he was arrogant and had a fake bravado man looking for a quick shag but then I make a 'Joke'

'Don't worry, you can both share me tonight ;)'

To which they giggled but was disregarded. But I at least I got to see their reaction to gauge whether to push for it or not. I tried to set her up with some friends of mine but they are all busy. One friend had a tight deadline and the other had a Tinder date too. Jeez. Milf is holding my hand and when hotty goes to the bathroom we just make out.

Fast forward and we go to some clubs and I just run the clock, they drink drive, and take me to a live band show, the hotty is moaning that she needs to find a white man and I am the only white dude there it seems. I have kissed quite passionately by this point and she casually mentions that we will go to her hotel later.

I then lead the situation and check out some other bars and find a good looking white dude, I intro them and leave them to it and take the MILF back to her amazingly nice hotel . (Yup, no threesome with this report, :( ) - I do the business and she goes CRAZY, ejaculates all over me mid-penetration whilst she is on top cow-girl. She is screaming at the top of her voice.

This is where things go weird...

She suddenly stops. I barely even started yet and she is laying on her back satisfied. Seemed like she was finished. I asked her if she going to return the favor but she tells me to do it myself. I got a bit frustrated at this selfishness so just got dressed and left the hotel. I didn't even close the door so that she'd have to stand up and manually close it. As I wait for the elevator she slams it shut and shakes the building.

On the way home, I text the English Tinder girl and I invite her to my place for drinks:

I quickly wash my nob, bollocks and spray deodorant and she turns up and she was looking hotter than I expected. I compliment her tan but she corrects me that she mixed race lol. She was really cool, traveling alone etc, I showed her my balcony and I made out with her. I pushed her to the bed and we got it on and she was absolutely filthy. Made squirt everywhere and was a joy to actually empty my population paste on her big boobies.

So it actually worked out in the end. If the MILF wasn't selfish, I probably would end up sleeping with her and missing out on the English girl...so I am pretty pleased with last night's story.

It's a shame the super hot Thai got with a stranger, worst timing ever. My friends missed out on that one.

Business:

Now I just woke up to some software for my online business that is going to save me a ton of time and it will also give me very good buying decisions with low competition. fantastic. This will increase my income no doubt, will see in a few days,

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:10 am 
English Muffin

Met a girl the other night i forgot to mention, she was sending me half naked pics but when I met her, she was the complete opposite and really reserved. She has a strong American accent and has a good job and quite successful. If they own a car, they tend to be very wealthy.

Didn't think it was worthy of mentioning it on the reports but a few day later I got a late night text. i was busy to chase it up but we met up for another drink last night and she took me to some boring jazz club. I took her to the above floor where there was nobody up there to be soon, so it was a little private. I tried to kiss her but she wasn't up for it. There is no point in trying to kiss Thai girls in public.

After the jazz we talked about Game of Thrones and said I would help her catch up (Knowing my internet is too weak to watch anything longer than 10 seconds)

I got her to my place and then fooled around, kissed her neck and she turned into a little sex demon and turned up the filthy talk. She kept shouting out some bizarre fantasies like 'I want to suck you in the cinema!'. I will probably add to the roster.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:37 am 
English Muffin

Tinder has been sparse. I have been filtering girls that want to meet you as a friend or a tour guide. So I put pressure on the chat and pretty much keep things crystal clear

Me- Are you in Tinder for romance? Or are you just looking for a friends or tour guide

Any answer I get that isn't to my satisfaction. I just stop responding to them.

So, went to the local club where all the backpackers go to make out with one another and what not. Took a little while to get into the swing of things and crazy flashing lights prevent a lot of the eye contact stuff that I do.

I scout around and I see a girl giving me hardcore eye contact. I wave her over to me but shakes her head and sticks by her friends. So I go in there and try my luck. The langauge barrier makes the chat awkward so I'm just like, dancing on the street. I got bored and try my luck with some whites.

White girls are tough. A lot of competition from dudes with 6 packs that stand 6ft tall. My dress sense can't really compete, might have to revert to chatting girls up near the start where nobody is in state and too afraid to be the 1st people to dance.

I make eye contact with a girl and point at her. I gesture her to spin around to check her out and then I give her the thumbs up. I go in there and she is very touchy. She is with 2 other friends and one is quite protective so I intro'd myself to her and made laugh a few times to break the ice. Seluj my friend chats up the other hit girl.

Again, the language barrier makes it awkward and at a low point, I suggest we all play pool together. They agreed instantly. So...me, Seluj and 3 girls are bounced around the corner to a pool place. I get a bucket of alcohol and give everyone a straw. (Yes, I paid, didn't want to go into a bar and use their free table and not at least pay for a drink)

I do a magic trick with 3 cups that are on the table. It's one of those games where they can not win and I always win. This worked really well for making us all a team. One girl figured it out and High 5'd her.

We play pool but and I am teamed up with my girl against seluj. He wins and then they say it's getting late for them. I suggest to my girl to join me for a walk and she said no. Well, that was that, not sure I needed to type all that up here lol.

We go to a different called Spicy and it's an awesome place. we have a good time and dance away to the awesome music. I bump into the girl that was giving me hardcore eye contact. She is more energetic and is all over me in this place. She is with 5 other friends but they don't treat me like an intruder. We get really touchy and she starts to play with my cock a little so I know this was 'The set of the night'.

We burn the clock and then the club finishes. They tell us to join them. We all pile into this really nice car, 7 people lol. Me and Seluj on the back seat with piles of girls lay on us. My girl getting really frisky in there and makes out with me a little. We kill the clock there and my girl gets a little drunk. One of her friends takes her away from me and says they she is going home with her tonight. (Fuck sake)

My girl starts to dance with strangers and shit, this could potentially implode any second now. I don;t get needy and I dance with an old set from the previous bar (but not in a sexually charged way) My girl says she needs to go to bed. I tell her I will be a gentleman and accompany her. We leave the place alone. No cock blocker friends in tow. It's looking good but she is a bit too drunk for me. I need to get some water down her.

We get a tuk-tuk taxi and she talks to te driver in Thai. I just assume we're heading to her place. We arrive and we are at the last club. She then passes me the keys to her motor bike. Oh shit, never been on one of these. I pretend to know what I'm doing whilst having this intense feeling of weighing up the potential risks of what I'm about to do. I just wing it and ger her to turn it on.

I am holding onto the throttle and then I shoot away like a dart like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch-BF2QXAQU

I tell her to guide me to the shopping mall I live close by and she plays the verbal Thai GPS. This was so bizarre and so much fun. I can only wonder what adventure Seluj is up to. I find my place and park up. Get to the room, give her some water to sober up, escalate, no resistance. We do it again in the morning but she is just laying there all morning whilst I'm doing some computer work. I should have just mentioned she would have to go.

I guided her to her bike and hugged her goodbye, she asked for my number and I gave it to her.

Seluj ended up with some hooker that was going to give him a freebie but he ended up on the otherwise of Chiang Mai with some random dude and a brothel. He came home alone but he said he had an epic night,

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Congrats on the move bro. How are you liking it so far?

Do you plan on taking a trip to Bangkok anytime soon?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:09 am 
English Muffin

Quote:

Yeah, it's amazing here. Practically live for free here.

Getting laid. Getting paid, adventures and having the freedom is all i care about at the moment...this something I have worked on for a long time now,

I've been to Bangkok plenty of times, Tinder in Bangkok is ridiculous actually. So many people and matches, white girls are spare though, TONNES of hookers and lad boys, so it has it's bad points as well as the price of living is much higher than the chilled Chiang Mai but not sure I want to live there.

Phuket - Patong beach is my dream destination right now , I was there, last month, I didn't write a report but me and my friends got like 1/2 girls a day for 2 weeks straight, never experienced anything like it. White girls too

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

How long have you been on this ''Lifestyle Arbitrage''? I am reading the book 'The Four Hour work week', by Tim Ferris and I am almost done reading. It's an interesting book with huge information's and has been an eye opener so far.

Tim Ferris also seems to know a lot about pick up and gives some good advises. I think he would be great with women.

From your previous reports, it looks like Tinder is messed up in Thailand now especially with meeting ''quality girls''.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:51 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
How long have you been on this ''Lifestyle Arbitrage''? I am reading the book 'The Four Hour work week', by Tim Ferris and I am almost done reading. It's an interesting book with huge information's and has been an eye opener so far.

Tim Ferris also seems to know a lot about pick up and gives some good advises. I think he would be great with women.

From your previous reports, it looks like Tinder is messed up in Thailand now especially with meeting ''quality girls''.

Yeah, Tim Ferris is the godfather to all of this lifestyle arbitrage. A little outdated but a must read. It will challenge how you view 'normal life'. Another book that is a must read is 'Fast lane Millionaire by MJ'

Not sure what you mean by 'Messed up' but I am getting laid 10x with Tinder than I was back at home in the UK. It's just a different culture you have to adapt to.

Girls on Tinder in 'holiday mode' can be pretty great experiences. As opposed to the 3rd date and you might get lucky back at home because they are looking for a boyfriend. Girls on vacation are DTF because they are there temporarily. So the fact they meet you is a massive indicator you're going to get some poom-tang

All you gotta do is watch out for the tour guide seekers and hookers. You can combat that just by simply asking them if they are not that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, it's amazing here. Practically live for free here.

Getting laid. Getting paid, adventures and having the freedom is all i care about at the moment...this something I have worked on for a long time now,

I've been to Bangkok plenty of times, Tinder in Bangkok is ridiculous actually. So many people and matches, white girls are spare though, TONNES of hookers and lad boys, so it has it's bad points as well as the price of living is much higher than the chilled Chiang Mai but not sure I want to live there.

Phuket - Patong beach is my dream destination right now , I was there, last month, I didn't write a report but me and my friends got like 1/2 girls a day for 2 weeks straight, never experienced anything like it. White girls too
Yea i've been to bangkok its a wild place, I heard all the internet entrepreneurs were in chiang mai, do you see them around the coffee shops?

Honestly im mostly curious to see what your house looks like, and how the quality of living is?