Amazing role play. Back to back lays

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

My main fwb is a freaky girl who loves doing role play. Last week after we had sex she decided to clean my bathroom and she got this brilliant idea.

I'd invite over another one of my fuck buddies and we would go at it, and then my fwb would show up like an actually housemaid during the act.

Flash forward to that Sunday. I have my fwb meet at my place around 5pm and she bought this super sexy housemaid costume. I have her wait in her car while I go pick up my other fuck buddy 10 mins away. We chat on the way and get back to my place. I tell her to put on some music while I piss real quick. While doing so I shoot a text to my fwb in the parking lot and give her a 10 min warning. I have sex with my fuck buddy and then there's pounding on the door.

My fwb walks in (the bedroom is pretty much in line with the doorway) and is like 'oh my god this place is a shit hole! Blah blah (it was so funny)

My fuck buddy is like

FB-who the hell is that she's so hot! Does she know about me?
Me - oh that's my maid she comes in every weekend. Kinda bad timing haha just ignore her.
FB- (laughing her ass off) omg okay!

I have sex with her for over a half hour while my fwb cleans my house and smashes dishes and stuff lime 'you are Going to have to pay me double this week! This place is ridiculous, how many girls have you fucked this week??'

There even came a point where she comes up to the bed and is like 'hey I need those sheets!' I stopped and removed them for her and went back to having sex with my fuck buddy, and unfortunately at that point I noticed she was on her period so my actual mattress got destroyed but whatever.

After I finish on her, we go back into the kitchen and have a drink and my fuck buddy cannot stop looking at my fwb. She is like omg she's so hot. I tell my fuck buddy that I have to go to work so I have to bring her home. I turn to my fwb and am like 'make sure you lock the place up and I'll see you next weekend.'

I bring my fuck buddy home and come back to my fwb waiting for me and I fuck her too. She was ecstatic.

My fuck buddy actually believed that she was a real house maid and that I wasn't fucking her too lol. Unfortunately I showed my fwb pics of her beforehand and she didn't want to do a 3some with her so that was a let down. But hey, that's one for our history books. My fuck buddy actually thought it was awesome and she still wants to see me again. She wants me to convince my fwb to join us haha.

I would also like to note that I had morning sex with my girlfriend before this happened, so I officially had a trifecta easter sunday!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: 1917+Overland+ave+apt#4
how do you juggle all this behind the gf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
how do you juggle all this behind the gf
I dont. I tell her deadpan. She's too addicted to me to leave.