Same Day, Daytime sex. (1st Article)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey Guys, im new here, the Name is Chris, im from Ireland(currently in the Canarias Islands), and this is my 1st post on the site. Im hoping to share my articles and experiences with you, in hopes that you can benefit from honest seduction, throwing away the unnecessary techniques. Here is the first of many. Enjoy ;-)

Expecting Nothing...Giving Everything:

Last Minute Sexual Resistance.

I left my friends place, with an overwhelming headache, and generally feeling terrible. "I must be coming down with something" I thought.

As I stood outside on the busy pedestrian street, I needed to catch my balance a bit, I was feeling very lightheaded.

As I took a phone call, I glanced to the right, where I saw an absolutely adorable girl, standing there, looking incredibly bored. I judged this immediately by the unimpressed look on her face, how she was standing, her arms folded. Maybe she was leaning towards being a tad bit angry, or frustrated.

I hung up the call, took a breath to become somewhat aware of my currently wobbly energetic core, allowed myself to imagine her naked, on top of me, slowly riding me up and down, in a controlled a sexy manner. This was all I needed. I had clicked into my seductive state. My voice tone lowered, my chest engulfed with a strong purposeful inhale, I rolled my pelvis slightly forward, pumping my focus and awareness into my penis...I could feel her. Her warmth, her texture...I moved.

I slowly walked over.

First, I locked eyes with her...where my desire was instantly telegraphed through my entire presence, through my entire desire, which I had allowed take over. My instinct was in the driver's seat. She's mine. Every last piece of her!

"It could be worse" I said, in a slow, growling tone.

She instantly shifted states. She felt me, and responded as though someone had just shook her awake, taking her out of her head, away from her autopilot.

She immediately re-aligned her posture and way of being, to that of a more upbeat social girl.

She laughed "what could be worse?"

Ignoring her question...

"I'm Chris..." extending my hand with a slight smirk.

"Maria" she responded, whilst placing her silk like hand into mine. I didn't let go. Not once.

I held eye contact with her whilst in my head thinking "you know what's going to happen don't you Maria"...the tension and silence built for a few seconds. She blushed, averted my gaze, and both of us started gently laughing.

I adore this point in an interaction. This is mutual understanding. I know what's happening, she knows what's happening, and in this case, through the expression of laughter, we were consciously letting each other know of the understanding.

"Do you always have this effect on girls?" she said in a testing way, trying to throw my state, but deep down hoping that I am strong enough for her.

"That was cute" I responded, in a completely authentic way. I did find it cute. Every last morsel of how she said it made me want to squeeze her...so I did.

I pulled her in by the hand I was already holding and began to embrace her in the middle of the street.

"Tell me something" I ushered.

She spoke about herself for a bit, telling me her "story", as people tend to. We continued to hug, in broad daylight, in a busy street, for the duration of her story.

When she finished I pulled back, but keeping her draped around me.

"Your sexy aren't you?"

She giggled...

I moved in to kiss her...she turned her head, it landing on her cheek.

She started to become overwhelmed with giggles, sexual energy bubbling, unaware of how to deal with it.

"relax..." I said

"wow, this is nuts, iv just met you, I literally know nothing abou......" I cut her off...With my lips.

We kissed for the next few minutes. Like 2 people who have already shared a sexual experience. First intense...then slowing down, lightly pecking, holding eye contact and smiling at one another with foreheads touching. In that moment...I was in love!

"NOW I know you" I said playfully slapping her bum.

She laughed out loud and shook her head. "I don't even know what to say, this is crazy, I came out to get away from my bitch roommate, and this happens"

"You should come outside more often" I replied with a smirk.

I explained I was leaving to get food and go home to relax for the rest of the day because I felt like shit.

I handed her my phone.

No words. Just action, in every case. She took it, without response she entered her number as I kissed her on her left shoulder, throwing in a gentle bite in for good measure.

She handed me back the phone and asked me what I am doing later.

"I'm staying in tonight, call up"... She tilted her head and relied with "hmmm maybe, but probably not".

"Cool"... I responded. I kissed her once more, held eye contact for a few seconds, turned, and left.

She messaged me on my phone about 30 minutes later, where the usual normal text like conversation began.

I don't like to text too much before I have been intimate with her for many reasons, but one of the most important one, is because I am not there with her, she cannot feel my presence, meaning she is free to tie whatever associations she wants to my words.

When it comes to me having sex with a girl, who I am, and what I stand for as a man shines through. I never attempt to "try" and get a woman to call for sex. I'm never ever "trying" to have sex with anyone. Trying is doing with the intention of failing.

I assume that I am going to have sex with the woman 100 percent, it's a certainty in every single instance. It's going to happen at some stage regardless, so there is no need to force anything, or race. It's the only natural outcome which can occur from me being a polarizing masculine person.

The secret here, is that the above is simply a belief which I CHOOSE to have. It's a belief that serves me, my purpose, and guides me in the direction of my successful self. You can consciously choose any beliefs you want, so why pick the negative version, which only serves to limit your life experience.

With this belief, there is no desperateness or neediness towards sex ever. I know I can have sex whenever I want it. Sex is no longer a privilege that has been bestowed down to me by the every magnificent holder of the vagina.

I am the cause of sex. I stimulate sex. I am the result of sex. I am sex!

With this way of moving through my seductive endeavours, women, in many cases can get quite annoyed about this. It has become a very normal reaction for me. It confuses them and frustrates them, BUT, it makes the want to experience sex with you on a whole other level.

They ask themselves "why is this guy not trying to get me, why is he not trying to convince me to have sex with him? WHY is he not chasing me"

I do not try. Ever. I simply be, act in the moment, and authentically express myself through descriptive statements, or physical action.

I become what I feel, that's your only job.

I already know I am amazing with women. I choose to believe this. But right now, that particular girl iv just begun interacting with doesn't...but, they are aware of 'something' that is making me different to other men out there. Something strong. Not even mentally, but rather physically, for example: "He is talking to me about a Chimpanzee riding on a segway, but my vagina is getting really wet, what's happening"?

Through the power of your desire and instinct, you undercut her logical brain, and stimulate her innate animalistic desires. We are animals at our core. We just have a huge brain, which is why we aren't all humping in the streets.

Ok, enough about public humping, I have side-tracked, lets return.

After some texting, and the reassurance that she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to, she knocked on my door at 9:30pm.

I shouted for her to let herself in, she did.

I was already lying on my bed watching a movie, she was simply joining in on that...for now.

She sat down on the bed beside me, in quite a rigid way. I knew she was uncomfortable, because she had suddenly made me feel it. Be aware!

To remedy this, I took action.

I got up and retrieved one of my t-shirts out of the wardrobe and threw it to her. She was in uncomfortable bedtime attire, so I took charge and fixed this for her, because I'm a good man, always looking to add and increase her comfort.

I lay back down, took her by the shoulders, moved her, re-aligning her pillows and laid her head on my chest.

"Chill out, relax, enjoy this"... I said.

Men, take the LEAD! Lead in every case. She wanted to be lying on me and cuddling, but she didn't know how to go about doing it within this new sudden dynamic. She is out of her comfort zone.

If you invite a woman into your world, you must guide her. Most women are not used to, or familiar with this level of masculine presence, so many will tip-toe.

Shortly after getting comfortable, we began to kiss. I stroked her, first softly, then firmly. We began to get more physical...when she stopped it!

She then began to tell me about her relationship issues of previous, and what had just happened.

Her state shifted quickly and she began to get flustered, anxious, and kept saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry".

This, is quite common.

A moment of logical intervention from her ever helpful brain.

I immediately positioned myself back from her, but kept my arm on her.

"sweetheart, why are you saying sorry, you didn't do anything wrong. Weather we do anything tonight is completely irrelevant. You don't have to do anything you don't want to, I have told you this. There is no pressure, chill out and lets sleep" (or something along those lines)

She then began to get into a mental dialogue with herself attempting to justify her decisions based on the situations.

Where most men completely fuck up here, is by "trying". As they want the sex so bad, they begin to join in on the conversation she is having with herself, trying to sway her in the direction of his penis.

This is foolish, and in most cases a complete waste of time, to the point you may never sleep with this woman again. You will have destroyed the dynamic. Trying to take is not attractive.

Do not attempt to entertain or fix her internal battles. They are hers, not yours. Be respectful of her emotional process. They also have no basis in reality, so it's quite pointless.

What I do...is the same as I always do, and have done throughout the interaction from the beginning. I allow her to talk. I give her zero logical guidance. I don't want to have sex with logic...I want to have sex with instinct. Her instinct is still on...let's just give the logic a while to tier itself out...Again...we are animals.

I sat back watching the movie. Still, erect.

In my head...it's always on. I know once I'm aroused, she has no choice but to feel that energy from me. After more "I'm sorry's", I guide her head back down on my chest...

I am aware of her breathing shifting. I could feel her horniness and desire begin to build very very quickly. It was fucking intense. My heartbeat sped up. Her breath was getting heavier on my chest. She was trying so hard to control it. So what did I do...I listened to her body, and took unapologetic action within the moment. No thinking. Just action.

I slowly cupped her hand, and moved it, placing it on my hard dick.

She began to stimulate it...

I began to stimulate her...

We had sex. Obviously. Naturally.

It was amazing.

She shared with me during, and after, that she has never orgasmed like that in her entire life. This statement from her makes me feel a lot of emotions, but mainly, that of frustration and anger towards 21st century masculinity!

Everyone woman should be able to experience these feeling from men. Every man should be focused on growing as a sexual being.

If you offer, and give a woman greatness, you will receive greatness in return.

She experienced new, stronger sensations. More overwhelming climaxes. She was incredibly grateful and her mood was light and giggly.

She was gorgeously feminine.

I love how I got to give her a new wonderful experience, and her, me.

If I was needy and tried to force it, it would never have happened. She would of left feeling frustrated, upset, and probably a little embarrassed, not wanting to see me again.

Instead I took action. I was respectful of her boundaries, but I took consistent action, allowing HER make her own decisions on what she wants, or doesn't want.

Men, in most cases make up the woman's boundaries in their heads before even testing them. These beliefs such as "she doesn't want me to touch her there", is actually very disrespectful to women everywhere. You are robbing them of a deserved sexual, intimate, loving experience. Let's not be so arrogant.

Test her boundaries. Let HER set them. Then respect them.

Realize you are getting in your own way, with your negative beliefs. You are a man. You are already amazing with women, naturally.

Be aware of how little I needed to speak in our initial meeting. I literally said close to nothing. There was zero logic, just simple words, in order to draw herself out, allowing her to express herself in a secure and sexy way.

Seduction is effortless.

Go out, and give women an amazing experience, without just taking.

THIS, is one of the biggest secrets to being amazing with women!

Chris

Free 1/2 hour SPAM Coaching: http://www.masculineintent.com/free-SPAM-coaching/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

God !

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:37 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Men, take the LEAD! Lead in every case. She wanted to be lying on me and cuddling, but she didn't know how to go about doing it within this new sudden dynamic. She is out of her comfort zone.

If you invite a woman into your world, you must guide her. Most women are not used to, or familiar with this level of masculine presence, so many will tip-toe.
Brilliant. Just brilliant. Through my weeks of learning about attraction and seduction, this has been the most powerful one: That as men, we must lead. This is the core to all things game. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

"Choose any beliefs you want, so why pick the negative version, which only serves to limit your life"

Holy shit man.. You are a true visionary.. Everything I read was fucking brilliant. But I have one question though! How do you go about your body language whilst not talking or standing near a women? You know the natural pose when also going over to a girl or a couple of girls? I get freakyshly nervious and my body langugage often blow it kind of easy cause of my not so high confidence. Any tips?

Great read!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
But I have one question though! How do you go about your body language whilst not talking or standing near a women? You know the natural pose when also going over to a girl or a couple of girls? I get freakyshly nervious and my body langugage often blow it kind of easy cause of my not so high confidence. Any tips?
What he said! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:43 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey guys, ok, the answer is all very simplistic, although explaining it may be a little more difficult.

First of all, you use that word "confidence"? You are going to have to define your idea of confidence as everyone puts many different meanings to it.

To me, confidence is not about feeling cool and calm and unfazed in every situation. If that's your definition, then I am not confident. To me, confidence is feeling fear but choosing to feel that fear and just fucking do it regardless. We are not robots. We are human. And guess what, that girl you are talking to is more than likely far more insecure than you. Realize this. Stop searching for this false sense of perfection. I am vunerable in every approach I do.

As for body language...I choose to believe that all these body language studies are bullshit firstly. It's a human, deciding what is "correct" then advertising that. There is no basis in reality. Nothing is fact, other than how u choose to see it.

Being honest when I allow my instinct and desire for her take over, it looks after my body language, rate of movement and speech. In a completely congruent way. Stop trying to "seem" confident and cool, and start to feel sexy internally. Once you do this, everything is taken care of. Trust me. It can be scary to allow this, but the more you do it, the more powerful and the more inbuilt it becomes.

Realize that your reality is based completely on what is going on inside your mind. Shift your focus to the fact that you want to unapologetically devour her....everything "fixed".

If I was not focused on my desire for her, I too would be a nervous wreck. I get scared all the time until I shift my focus. Go to my website below for more details on practical application.

You are all perfectly able right now. And you are all sexy motherfuckers who simply need to shift your focus in order to blow your reality out of the water!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

:') This is just what I needed. Inner game. Cause what's the point of knowing routines, knowing all the DHVs and shit if your inner game is crap?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You are already enough!

Throw out all your DHVs an IOIs! She is breathing....that's enough of an IOI!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:42 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Great write up!!
So true, all the "material" is a waste of time and energy, I know firsthand as I wasted a couple years with that stuff and got nowhere.
My "game" nowadays is like a very toned down version of yours now, I aspire to kick it up a notch and take it to your level. 8)
I think I'll take a few mins to write up an LR of my own from my holiday

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:59 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
You are already enough!

Throw out all your DHVs an IOIs! She is breathing....that's enough of an IOI!

Gah. Really difficult. I can make approaches and make closes and I know how to do the right moves and kino. But I lack inner game. I can't DHV story mode and I can't keep the conversation because it's really hard for me to link to my memory. hah.

And also my state. I like to call it my mojo. And my mojo is always very very dangerously low. This is the only thing I need right now. To get my mojo up. Which lately I never seem to be able to.. :/

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

DHV Story mode? kino?

Dude...Seriously, the second you stop referring to these types of "lab based" techniques, the faster your ability to communicate and connect with a girl will grow.

First if all...conversation? Telling story's? Why? This is not Going to gain you entry to her swim suit area. She can let all her other super accommodating friend zone guys in her circle entertain her with witty impressive story's. That's their job. Your job, as a fucking man, a sexually expressive male, is to turn her on, get her heart racing, and fuck her, make love to her, devour her.

Who gives 2 shits about showing her how cool you are. Realize that you are already fucking awesome. This is fact. It's known. It's out there already. So why have the need to prove it. You know and she knows.

You do not seduce a girl by demonstrating how valuable you are, because that's what a guy who assumes himself to be of low value does.

You seduce her with tension.

This is effortless and done in many simple ways.

I barely speak.

I barely smile.

When I want a girl...that does not amuse me...it turns me on...and when Im hard...I dont smile!

Realize that all these qualities you are trying to convince her you poses...the act of trying, is fucking you up. Because instead focus on her and picturing how good she may be able to suck your dick, and how amazing shes going to look naked...instead of focusing on telling that story of how you wrestled a lion to the floor with your bare hands.

Because guess what, after you tell her your super cool story...she's leaving, with me!

You have it all. You don't need to feel this. Just accept it. Realize it's fact, and act accordingly. Not like a douche...But like a good man!

If you need help in this, contact me!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:44 pm 
Dedicated Member

Woa Chris,

Man this is A powerful post packed with good info. Your right though

in the end you ARE A man you don't really need the game or any of that

other stuff, because we were made for the game basically. Your right man!

But wow I hung onto every word like crazy. This is good.

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

is this for real????? "you know whats going to happen" i would imagine most chicks would freak out if you said this.....Please somone try this and let me know how it goes!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

OP is the man. Ok YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN. 10000000000000000000%

any questions ask this guy!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good job man.. I can tell that years of psychedelic drug use has worked wonders on your outlook on life and free form sexual energy. The way you write and think is a huge endorsement for hallucinogenic drugs