Win some, lose some!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Post subject: Win some, lose some!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You might have read my post about Marie about "Approaching older women" under "Opening". So thought I'd better complete the tale on this section, so here we go! As I said before, Marie’s an older chick, 39 against my 25 but easily the sexiest chick I’ve met and doesn’t want to be tied down so I was looking for some one night stand fun! Think the face of Eva Longoria in a 5ft 7in frame, trim figure with amazing legs. Classy stylish dresser in designer labels. Smart jackets and high neck tops, but always with a very short skirt and no tights. Total HB10!

Took her out bowling. Was a fun night, but nothing happened as I was biding my time, so I fixed another date for a few days later. Maybe a mistake on my part?

Before I move on, need to tell you about my mate Patrick. 22 year old lad, even better looking than me and with an amazing body and lots of cheeky charm. Although he’s younger than me, I’ve learnt some good game with him especially kino and sexual tension. Anyhow we have this arrangement with each other whereby unless we claim that a girl either of us knows is “exclusive” to us, she’s fair game for each of us to pinch off the other! This can lead to some fun as both of us try to get the same girl into bed at parties and clubs!

I’d told him about Marie, but as she didn’t want a steady relationship and I only wanted a ONS, I didn’t declare her as ‘exclusive’ to me. We had the 2nd date in a wine bar in London and Patrick turned up. ‘Wow’ was his exclamation to Marie and he turned on the charm. You could see that Marie fancied him by her body language and when he moved away, her view of him to me was ‘Hot and sexy!’ We chatted and I started with the kino, which she enjoyed, but I could see by the way she was looking across at Patrick in another area of the bar that she really had the hots for him. I wasn’t going to lose the chance of bed with Marie, so I suggested we get a taxi back to mine. She agreed, but as we were leaving, Patrick noticed and offered us a lift home in his car. Marie agreed without asking me, and my heart dropped.

We got back to mine, and the sexual tension between Marie and Patrick was obvious, even though they weren’t touching each other. Sadly less so between Marie and me, so I said to the pair of them. “I see you two are getting on OK, so why don’t you get to know each other better in my bedroom” Well they needed no second bidding and off they went! By the sound of it, they were naked in a matter of seconds, with Marie laughing and giggling, which within minutes turned to orgasmic groans. I had to sleep on the couch, and whenever I woke up, I could hear the sounds of her pleasure. I even made them breakfast in bed the next morning. Win some, lose some, I guess.

Marie’s now gone to work in the USA for a few months and I never got to get her into bed. Patrick and her only did it the once and Patrick said she was “amazing, responding to every touch”, whilst Marie said that Patrick was “masterful in bed”. Talk about twisting the knife!, and I guess you are thinking that’s it’s all my stupid fault for cocking up on the evening and not going further on the bowls night. I’m not over bothered as I know that one of the lessons PUA’s must learn is to accept failure and move on.

So plenty of recent success, using my method of: Get an IOI, approach (the hardest bit), let them know you DON’t want to be ‘just friends’, kino, raise sexual tension and then get their number or straight to bed. None of them in Marie’s class though!

Last edited by Canarylad on Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Win some, lose some!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:57 am 
Read My Book

I'd suggest breaking this story up a bit more man.

Its makes it easier to read when you separate it into little paragraphs.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, done that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:26 pm 
The Grand Puba

This isn't the story of "Win some, lose some"...you threw the game.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well yes, but I knew when to accept defeat when I saw the body language and sexual tension between the two

:oops:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:57 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Well yes, but I knew when to accept defeat when I saw the body language and sexual tension between the two

:oops:
Why did you allow your friend to become a part of your date? I understand that you have an agreement, but this was an actual date. He fucked your date in your bed and you acted like their errand boy afterwards. Where is the self respect?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:46 pm 
Dedicated Member

Your story made me want to castrate myself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Oh well!

Not the response I was expecting. Trying at this stage of my life not to take myself and this PUA life too seriously.

Patrick and I are a couple of horny young lads with good looks and a reasonable Game that means we have lots of fun and get quite a few ladies into bed, even if it means nicking the other one's target. There we aim the give them a great time and get a reputation in our circle of being "Good in bed", and this seems to be working. In this, there's no time for emotions like jealousy, macho male posturing and concepts of "Owning" girls. That can wait until we decide to settle down, which for me is probably when I'm over 30.

My mistake with Marie was not escalating quick enough, especially on our first date when we met bowling.

Have fun

Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The main purpose for lay reports is for other guys in here with less game or skill to learn a thing or two to improve their games. With that said, it'd be helpful for them if you break down your mate game since he was the one who bedded Marie. From what I read so far, it seems that you giving us the impression that he got her solely based on his look and body.

I also agreed that you win some and lose some. However, that is usually for the cases that you come up to the girl and she flat out told you that you're not her type or has no interest. Cases that you have no control over. In this case, you had all the control and interest since she agreed to go out on a date with you. You didn't do anything on the bowling night. That's why she lost her interest in my opinion since you said it yourself that she didn't want any serious.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The main purpose for lay reports is for other guys in here with less game or skill to learn a thing or two to improve their games. With that said, it'd be helpful for them if you break down your mate game since he was the one who bedded Marie. From what I read so far, it seems that you giving us the impression that he got her solely based on his look and body.

I also agreed that you win some and lose some. However, that is usually for the cases that you come up to the girl and she flat out told you that you're not her type or has no interest. Cases that you have no control over. In this case, you had all the control and interest since she agreed to go out on a date with you. You didn't do anything on the bowling night. That's why she lost her interest in my opinion since you said it yourself that she didn't want any serious.
Certainly his looks created the initial interest from Marie. As soon as he walked into the bar, her eyes lit up and even more so when he came over and I introduced them. Patrick's game is very direct, like mine, especially if he gets an IOI from the girl. Marie was doing that, eye contact, brushing back her hair, all the usual stuff. Plus she's an ideal target for that kind of game. As a mature women, she's been there, done it, got the T shirt. She got married young, got an 18 yr old son, husband died in a RTA, had a few steady b/f's after that, but didn't work out. So the desire to settle down is not really there at the moment, and she likes young good looking guys who have lots of confidence and are not afraid to make it clear they don't want friendship. Patrick's very good at adapting his game to suit the target and would be different with an 18 year old virgin for example.

Anyhow, he complemented her on her looks and her outfit. She had a mini skirt, shoes and handbag all the same bright yellow colour with a black jacket and top. Patrick touched each one of them in turn and remarked on how well they matched, and showed off her face and legs. A very bold approach, and you could tell she loved it.

By now, I sort of regretted our "arrangement" and moved away to chat up the girl Patrick had bought in. She looked a bit concerned that Patrick was hitting on Marie, so I made a joke of it saying Patrick was just a "horny young lad" and that she musn't regard him as a long term boyfriend material. That didn't go down too well, but that's another story.

Anyhow, from a distance I could see Patrick gaming Marie and it was mainly a Kino type approach with quite gentle touching, but what also seemed like a jokey type approach.

When I went back, Patrick moved away and Marie remarked on how cute Patrick was and how she preferred his type to guys her age who were always trying to impress with things like cars and money. The sexual tension she was displaying was quite strong and I sensed that me and her were drifting back into the friend zone. But I did some kino of my own and recovered some ground to suggest we went home together. However I sensed that even if I bedded her, her mind would be on Patrick.

I've already explained that the 3 of us ending up back at mine and I could sense the sexual tension between them. Patrick didn't need to game her much anymore, and I knew that had he met her without me being there, they would have been in bed by now anyway, so that's when I said to them that they might as well get it off together.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:22 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Patrick didn't need to game her much anymore, and I knew that had he met her without me being there, they would have been in bed by now anyway, so that's when I said to them that they might as well get it off together.
So you knew while you were out that you lost her to him. What made you bring both of them back to your place? Why did you cook them breakfast? He could have taken the girl he was with home and fucked her, but instead he wanted to fuck the woman that you were with in your bed while you sat outside listening to her moan.

Everything you describe has you being the bitch when it comes to the pickup part of your friendship. He's better looking than you and has better game than you. Now your agreement makes you settle for scraps and you weren't even able to do that. How are you happy with this?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:35 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

My general rule of thumb is I don't bring the girls I game around friends that could steal her from me. Unless I have already fucked her.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Wtf dude? What kind of games are you playing with Patrick btw?

To me, this is not a win some, lose some game. You clearly gave up on Marie just because Patrick who is more attractive, alpha and who had a girl with him came to the scene.

Would you give up on your date if a random attractive guy came around talking to her? It's clear you would have 'pulled' if you were man enough.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Wtf dude? What kind of games are you playing with Patrick btw?

To me, this is not a win some, lose some game. You clearly gave up on Marie just because Patrick who is more attractive, alpha and who had a girl with him came to the scene.

Would you give up on your date if a random attractive guy came around talking to her? It's clear you would have 'pulled' if you were man enough.
No, I wouldn't accept any random guy chatting up my date. As I said, it's an arrangement Patrick and I, and some other guys have, that's just between us all. To be honest it's lots of fun, as we don't regard sex as anything more than that at this stage of our lives. Yes, Patrick is better looking and has better game than me, but it's not all one way. Some girls find his pretty boy looks and very direct game not to their liking, and I have nipped in and taken advantage on occasions, often all the way into the bedroom.

We wouldn't do it if we knew we were hurting each other feelings. Or the girl's. However, Marie was up for a laugh.

As for why did we go back to mine. Patrick was the only one with his car, so he gave us a lift, I didn't take them back. As for breakfast in bed, just part of the fun