What Next?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

Post subject: What Next?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi All,

Met this girl for the second time at a party. Conversation was going well, girl is fun, one thing leads to the other we end up having sex. From what i could tell the girl really enjoyed herself. We finish up lay there and talk for a while, goodnight kiss and I leave the party. Next day i text her, conversation is fun but she takes forever to reply. I tell her i want to see her again, something we had talked about the previous night, she tells me shes gonna be busy for the next couple days but she'll let me know when shes free. Feel like i lost control of this one. Should i forget her and go on to the next one? Or does anyone have advice on what to do next in this situation? Thanks to those who reply!

Post subject: Re: What Next?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

This isn't really a lay report. But yeah ping her in several days with a comment - don't ask her a question or ask her to meetup in the initial ping.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ping her even though she said she'll let me know?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Ping her even though she said she'll let me know?
If she doesn't reply. Give it some time to see if she does.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks, i'll give it a try.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Wait for her to contact you, if she really wants to hang with you she'll contact you soon enough. In the mean time don't wait for her go out meet new girls, who knows maybe you'll meet an even hotter cooler chick.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:31 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I know how you feel about this one.

I'm a great fuck, I know it. I'll brag about it all day because it's true, I know my abilities, and I almost never have a problem getting a girl off multiple times.

With that said, I've had this happen after even some of the best sex ever.

The one that comes to mind, the one that your post reminded me of. I met this girl on an app. She hit me up a lot, we texted back and forth, very quickly it was decided we were going to meet up at about midnight (I work a late shift). I don't usually travel for sex, but she was 21 and really hot, and the drive was only thirty minutes.

Drive to her place. Talk a lot. She was very standoffish physically (sat across the room on a different chair, hesitated to get close, etc). It took me a solid two hours to get her close to me, comfortable, legs interlocking, natural feeling. I start by making out. It was a very natural flow. Some LMR but not really, her LMR was a game.

Get her into bed. Earlier I had pulled the "I'm 29, I'm such an old man compared to you!!" line which she played off of opposite of what I like by poking fun of my age (still not a bad response just not the one I like). So in bed she laid there and started saying "are you gonna fuck this tight 21 year old pussy? Huh?"

Okay so we fucked. Hard. It was wonderful. She was freaky as shit. The sex was nothing short of amazing. She came a lot, hard. Shaking. Convulsing. It was insane.

Afterwards she gets up and says "DAMN that was a good fuck!". She went from kinda nice girl to a total freak in no time flat, and after she cussed like a filthy little sailor. She asked if we were going to see each other again, to which I said of course. She said she wished I could stay there (it was her grandmas house), I told her I wished I could too cause I like to cuddle to sleep. It was nice. We made plans to meet up again in a few days, her to stay at my house for a night, have good quality time.

No texts. Nothing. Texted her. Nothing. No response. She did have phone problems before (legitimately, she was kinda poor), so I message her on that app, she responds with some sweet shit, apologizes for her phone. Then nothing. Texts me like a day later, but never responds to my response text. She was sweet, but cold.

Finally, frustrated and a little pissy, I decided I was done with her shit, so I sent her a dealbreaker text. I don't remember exactly what I said, but it was something to the effect of "Not sure why you decided to pump and dump me. I really don't give a fuck. But if you just wanted a one night stand you should say so and not set up future meets"

She responded back to that by saying something to the effect of 'OMG No I wouldn't do that to you, if I wanted just a good fuck I'd say it, no I want to see each other again.'

I messaged back something, I don't remember what, maybe some weak shit I don't know. Never heard from her again.

Still perplexed, I re-looked at her profile. Lots of text-meme pictures that girls post, talking about being used by fuckboys, how guys just want sex and she wants more, how guys are fucked up for using her for sex and real men want to put a ring on it.

I finally decided that this girl was used to being a "victim." She was a nice wholesome looking girl, what you would normally think is a "good girl" if you didn't know anything about females. She fucked a guy the first night she met him. She felt like a dirty fucking slut. So why the hell would she want to see me again? The tattooed 29 year old that seduced her into sex. She just felt bad about it after, which is really unfortunate because she was a very sweet girl.

So that's a long response to your post. But I think it's fairly valid. Sometimes these girls just get down on themselves and you are the reason. Her logical brain takes over afterward, and her "logic" and "morals" are so insanely strong she can't help but feel like a pile of shit.

In other words, it's not your fault. Put that notch on your bedpost and move on.