Man whore house

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Post subject: Man whore house
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Rather lengthy combined lay report involving 2 of my plates that were promised exclusivity, but it is worth sharing. Most of this info is in another post but this is the outcome.

Girl 1.

Have posted about her before. Met her at a bar with her friend and still managed to pull home that night. We met the next day and hooked up again but I kicked her out at 1am and said I don't want to see you again unless it's this apt only. This was 1 month ago. No contact.

Girl 2.

Met Monday of this week and walked her to my place and broke down lmr sober after 30 mins.

Wednesday night.

I text girl 1 out of nowhere to meetup. Dropped her plans asap and Met for drinks at the same bar as 1st date. She wore what I told her to. Pulled her home that night with resistance and still fucked her. I kicked her out immediately after to meet girl 2 who waited over an hour for me because she never confirmed the meetup and just showed up.

Thursday.

I set up meet in the AM with girl 2 for Friday night. Girl 1 hits me up and says we have to talk. Told her to come thru after work. She shows up in the same outfit from the date after going home to change. Shit tested me into the stone age but still l fucked her. We go out and get food after and she is blown away and even more attached to me. She paid for everything as she has always done every time. We go home and I Fuck her again and kick her out.

Friday night.

I schedule a meet with a new girl at a bar near my place for 8pm with girl 2 as backup plan for 10pm as scheduled prior. I show up at the door to meet the new girl and out walks GIRL 1 and is like wtf are you doing here?? Grabs me and DRAGS me into the bar to be with her and her friend and corners me in the booth. She snags my phone as the new girl is blowing me up asking where I am. Girl 1 is pissed off and I try to talk to her but she makes a scene and we go outside. I push her up against the wall outside the bar and literally start making out and trying to fuck her right there in front of everyone. She says no I'm leaving go meet your other girl. Turns out new girl saw the ENTIRE thing unfold. I pass the shit test and go back to my car and go home. I'm texting the new girl and she doesn't want to meet because she doesn't mess with taken guys. I lied and said that's a fwb who is leaving town. New girl says no, but I arrange a meeting for the next day and she agrees.

I go home and girl 1 calls me back immediately and I answer to prove I'm still alone. She says she's coming over right away. I go inside and 10 mins later she sneaks in the door without knocking and she had already changed her fucking outfit somehow to be wearing the same clothes from all our prior dates.

I have her up against the wall as my options are blowing up my phone. I stare at her and say I'm choosing you I have you here right now. I'm fucking you tonight and nobody else. New girl blows up my phone and says I changed my mind where is your place???

I show my girl the text and throw my phone against the wall and drag her to bedroom and she submits and is ecstatic. We fuck like never before until...pounding on my door and my phone is exploding.

GIRL 2 is at my fucking door as it is 10pm. I pull out and tell girl 1 I will handle this. I go outside naked and girl 2 is lIke ooh you're already excited to see me. I tell her deadpan that there is another girl inside. She says she didn't sign up for this I lied. I said no, you are my main girl. Come sit in the kitchen while I kick this other girl out right in front of you. She gets so turned on and agrees. I usher her in and tell girl 1 to gtfo. She is dumbstruck but at the same time cannot stop snickering. She clothes up, walks by the girl turns and slaps me and looks back as she's leaving. I say text me!

Proceed to smash girl 2 till 2 am.

When she leaves girl 3 hits me up again and is still awake. I told her to come over. She doesn't even tell me her name she walks in and strips and begs me to fuck her. I go for 15 mins and literally pass out from exhaustion. I wake up in the morning alone and all my wine is gone. And I have nothing but texts from all 3 girls wanting to come back for more.

I should retire.

Post subject: Re: Man whore house
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:05 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

wow.... should retire?! more like you need an assistant to help deal with the logistics, a bouncer for keeping your phone and other classified technologies secure and a networker to have you get money for all the cabs you call.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:11 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
wow.... should retire?! more like you need an assistant to help deal with the logistics, a bouncer for keeping your phone and other classified technologies secure and a networker to have you get money for all the cabs you call.
Translate...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:28 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Translate...
it sounds like you need someone to be a logistics, bouncer, and a networker. I have logistic skills if you wanted to I would love to meet up or schedule a online conference and talking about logistics.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I would just like to inform you that I am still fucking all of these girls 1 month later. Many times 2 in the same night.

Have a nice day

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:09 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

it sounds like you need someone to be a logistics, bouncer, and a networker. I have logistic skills if you wanted to I would love to meet up or schedule a online conference and talking about logistics.
It sounds like you are looking for sloppy seconds.