Have been here for awhile, I've been plugging away...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I haven't been here for quite awhile, hopefully I am in The lay report section.

Right now I am in Dana's bed, she is downstairs attending to some business, she a business consultant and said she would be back up in a bit. So I'm sneaking this in, I got bored and a decided to check out the site, my there has been a lot of water under the bridge for me.

My work is outside and it rained yesterday so I followed up on a new gAl who is a teacher, we had dinner as a first date at a small town dive, the waiteress knew my date, yes a small town. We had a good time, nice long and deep kiss in the parking lot, some breast rubbing going on so I know where that's going to lead eventually.

Anyway .... I was horned up and it wasn't terribly late so I called my consultant friend, she is sort of in the neighborhood, she says it's friends with benefits, I'm afraid she really likes me, so yes I stayed the night and we fucked like fiends before falling asleep. We will hit it again before I go, the rain will have dried up, only a third of An inch, and I'll get back to business.

In short, I have a list of GF's who all like to get laid, I add to that list when I can, I read somewhere here there a guy claiming 800, I'm nowhere near that, but I keep busy.

For an old guy who newly became single again after 20 years of a terrible marriage, I AM enjoying heaven on earth, there seems to be an endless supply of pretty, well established women who want to land a guy like me.

Little do they realize, I AM, a PUA at heart. Despite an occasional weakness to stay with the ONE, I get ahold of myself and break free, it's a wonderful life!

Uncut as in a movie, actually my cock is circumsized!