Took 2 months to make her cheat

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sharing one of my stories – will make more of a story telling than a report, since I never follow any of the PUA’s methods.
I am also Asian, 5”10, moderate built – western born and raised (not US, UK or other English speaking countries).
So I met this Italian one – she came to town for a 2 months business trip. This girl is an angel, too bad she had a boyfriend for 6 years back in Italy.
I tried to go a bit fast on her, but we developed common friends and it was hard for me. Tried to get closer to her, but it was hard due to two reasons:
1. She was not interested in Asians and she told me so, sometimes she made me fun of my eyes and other things. I did not take it seriously and joked along.
2. Our common friends were there, one of them came from the same city.

What did I do? I slowly developed a connection with her, I am funny and spontaneous by nature. Once she got to know that side, she started being more interested, but just as a friend, nothing more. We started joking about us being a couple calling ourselves Romeo/Juliet.

On her birthday, we went to a concert and I came on a stage to dance while being a bit intoxicated and I had the balls to grab the singer’s microphone and yelled “I love you _____, happy birthday” in front of thousands of audiences.

Someone took a video of me on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN9nQQF4Ny8

Skip to 3:08, I’m the guy in the black jacket.

I also had a lot of funny/cheesy compliments which worked very well.
Some Examples:
Putting a heart-shaped sunglass on from one of my friends.
Me: “I got so many hearts right now!!!”
Her: “And which heart is for me?”
Me: “All of them, I have three of them, because if you break one of them, I still have two left for you!”

Me: “Have you seen the movie Her?”
Her: “What?”
Me: “You know Scarlett Johansson, right? She is playing in that movie as a computer and there is a guy falling in love with that computer software.”
Her: “Of course I know her!”
Me: “I love her, she’s like my 2nd most attractive woman ever!”
Her: “And who is the first one??”
Me: “Insert HER name here”

Me: “There are so many Italians here!”
Her: “Omg! I hate it, I feel like in Italy!”
Me: “There are no French here!”
Her: “What?”
Me: “French girls or Italian girls? Who are more attractive?”
Her: “You tell me…”
Me: “I thought French girls were more beautiful………….but then you came.”

Funny thing is that I was picking up some Italian sentences along the way.
She taught me this sentence: “Scopami come se fosse l’ultimo giorno” – “Fuck me like it’s your last day”

The last day we went to a bar together with our friends and what happened was unbelievable. She made out with me even in front of her friends. I used the sentence she taught and well, the rest of the night is a history.
The only downside to this is that I have developed feelings for her, which was mutual though. I could not stop thinking about her for a really long time. My pulls were usually the ones that were successful on the same night, for this one, I had to invest a lot of effort and got attached.

Moral of the story:
1. Don’t give up on the girls who rejects you at first.
2. Always offer her something she does not have already. If she is in a stable long-term relationship, she will long for something more exciting.
3. All girls like someone who is different from the rest – I am pretty crazy myself, I do a lot of things my way and I don’t give a f*ck about anything, but I do have a serious side of me. But don’t be too mental, you want to be charismatic different, not creepy different.
4. Having a boyfriend is irrelevant these days – if you guys want to I will post other stories about girls who never cheated on their boyfriend, but cheated on them with me.
The Italian is still in contact with me till today. But I got myself a beautiful Russian girlfriend, so I am pretty much over her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Which Asian country you are from ??

Man that video was cool. You stepping up on stage itself was something that made you stand out from others. I am sure a lot of other girls from that concert hit on you after that. (TBH I am getting a bit jeloused . :P lolz )

Just one question. Most girls I interacted with, who had a bf, were very bitchy, because they were in a relationship. And any joke I made, they'll shut me right there.(like the ones you made about French and Italian women).
Did you experience this kind of bitch shield in the beginning ?? IF YES whats the best way to handle it if she tells you directly something like "I don't like these kind of jokes. Don't do that ever again to me". ??

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Which Asian country you are from ??

Man that video was cool. You stepping up on stage itself was something that made you stand out from others. I am sure a lot of other girls from that concert hit on you after that. (TBH I am getting a bit jeloused . :P lolz )

Just one question. Most girls I interacted with, who had a bf, were very bitchy, because they were in a relationship. And any joke I made, they'll shut me right there.(like the ones you made about French and Italian women).
Did you experience this kind of bitch shield in the beginning ?? IF YES whats the best way to handle it if she tells you directly something like "I don't like these kind of jokes. Don't do that ever again to me". ??
I’m from a Vietnamese heritage and I was born in Russia, then I grew up in the Czech Republic. I also lived in Germany for 5 years and studied in the US for 6 years, so that helped me a lot. Having international background and extensive travelling will help you distinguish different cultures and how people perceive the world differently.

Thanks  I knew from the beginning that I was going to grab the microphone and put all the positive attention from the crowd towards her. Women are attention feeders, if you have a guy who shows the whole crowd that he can do something like this for her, she WILL develop an attachment for you, because subconsciously she will expect you to pull out something like this unexpectedly cool the next time you guys hang out with each other.

And yes, after this some girls came to me for numbers and that was the right opportunity to make a rejection in front of the girl that you like, IT GIVES YOU MORE VALUE in her eyes.

Before making these jokes you have to know the person first. Not all girls are the same and it took me at least 2 weeks to get closer to her. She had a bitch shield on her at the beginning and I knew she did not like what I was saying. But there was a twist – she comes from Italy; Italian girls are usually compliment hungry and it’s very usual for Italian guys to hit on a random girl in Italy. However, Italian guys usually suck at compliments, their compliments are usually dry – example: Tu sei bellissima come il cielo – You are as beautiful as the sky. Therefore, creative compliments will make her knees weak.

Now, American girls are a different story. They like to be challenged and if they tell you "I don't like these kind of jokes. Don't do that ever again to me" – she means it and she will expect you to stop, but if you come back to challenge her, she will rate you on a higher social status. In the French/Italian joke situation, I’d tell her “And there goes my attraction for Italians”. She might say “You’re an ass”, I’d say “That’s a compliment for me, I’ve been called worse”. Act like it does not bother you and you don’t take her attacking you seriously.

There is no general rule in this, you have to consider factors such as the type of the person she is, how long you’ve known her etc…

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hmm so patience is the key here.
You don't use any PU techniques so my assumption is that you are one of the 'Naturals' as we call it. :) And sure traveling a lot is one of the factors too. Thanks for your reply btw. Good luck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You don't use any PU techniques so my assumption is that you are one of the 'Naturals' as we call it. :) And sure traveling a lot is one of the factors too. Thanks for your reply btw. Good luck
Guess, I didn't help a lot by this response. You're welcome though and good luck to you too. :)

I also don't know what you mean by "Naturals", I am a pretty average looking guy, with average height with an ethnicity that is not that popular in the market. Is that the definition of a "Naturals"?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Guess, I didn't help a lot by this response. You're welcome though and good luck to you too. :)

I also don't know what you mean by "Naturals", I am a pretty average looking guy, with average height with an ethnicity that is not that popular in the market. Is that the definition of a "Naturals"?
Lolz.. No. A 'Natural' is some one who naturally possesses the qualities of an 'Alpha' male, if you are familiar with this term. Qualities like self confidence, being playful, funny, being the centre of party (like you demonstrated by going on stage) are considered Alpha.
A natural is some one who doesn't have to learn or you can say incorporate these qualities into his personality, while conciously realizing it. People like me are not Naturals.i.e we learn these qualties, practise them until they become a part of our personality.
I remember back in my childhood I used to idealize movie characters and tried to imitate their 'swag'. After all these years of imitating I've incorporated some of these qualities(body language, speaking style etc) in my personality, which appear Natural to the people who see me now. But deep down I know I was NOT this guy originally. Hope you got what a Natural is :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lolz.. No. A 'Natural' is some one who naturally possesses the qualities of an 'Alpha' male, if you are familiar with this term. Qualities like self confidence, being playful, funny, being the centre of party (like you demonstrated by going on stage) are considered Alpha.
A natural is some one who doesn't have to learn or you can say incorporate these qualities into his personality, while conciously realizing it. People like me are not Naturals.i.e we learn these qualties, practise them until they become a part of our personality.
I remember back in my childhood I used to idealize movie characters and tried to imitate their 'swag'. After all these years of imitating I've incorporated some of these qualities(body language, speaking style etc) in my personality, which appear Natural to the people who see me now. But deep down I know I was NOT this guy originally. Hope you got what a Natural is :)
Done some research on google about Naturals yesterday. IMO, I think being an Alpha male is not something you possess by nature. I think it's due to my extensive travelling and getting to know a lot of different people (males & females), you'll develop this habit to read the mood in SPAM in certain social situations. I talk to everyone, when I see someone interesting and different, I just start a conversation with them. I've talked to people from the mental institutions, homeless people as well as people who used to murder for money. I keep my mind open to anything ....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:50 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Done some research on google about Naturals yesterday. IMO, I think being an Alpha male is not something you possess by nature.
Those who don't possess this by nature have to learn these behaviors and make a part of their personality. Everybody wants to succeed in their life right ?? SO if they don't have it naturally they try get it by hardwork.
You are lucky in that you naturally had a life style (travelling and stuff) which made you Alpha as you progressed through the journey of your life. Believe me it sucks big time when you have to learn all these. There's so much work, you have to change the way you think, you act, The hardest part is letting go of who you are at the core and become another person, though that person is your better self in the long run, but you don't realize it at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Done some research on google about Naturals yesterday. IMO, I think being an Alpha male is not something you possess by nature.
Those who don't possess this by nature have to learn these behaviors and make a part of their personality. Everybody wants to succeed in their life right ?? SO if they don't have it naturally they try get it by hardwork.
You are lucky in that you naturally had a life style (travelling and stuff) which made you Alpha as you progressed through the journey of your life. Believe me it sucks big time when you have to learn all these. There's so much work, you have to change the way you think, you act, The hardest part is letting go of who you are at the core and become another person, though that person is your better self in the long run, but you don't realize it at the moment.
Point taken :o I don’t think you should change who you are from the core, you should just improve it, make it look cool to other people. It’s like a marketing thing – if Hollywood makes short guys to be cool, trust me, a lot of women would go after short guys.
I never had the issues that you had so I won’t be commenting on that but I had my own issues too. It’s just I deal well with rejections, I take a lot of risk and had learned more from failures than anything else. I’ve never given a lot of f*cks about how others are perceiving me. :) How long you’ve been in the PUA community? I am pretty new here, I hope I’ll learn something from you guys

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Point taken :o I don’t think you should change who you are from the core, you should just improve it, make it look cool to other people. It’s like a marketing thing – if Hollywood makes short guys to be cool, trust me, a lot of women would go after short guys.
To some extent may be. But in the long run, it can't work out in my opinion. Reason is girls can figure out if you are not that Alpha guy. If a guy lacks humor, is boring, lacks confidence and can't engage a girl emotionally then do you really think he can even 'market' himself as a funny, playful and charming guy ?? I don't think so.
Quote:
How long you’ve been in the PUA community? I am pretty new here, I hope I’ll learn something from you guys
Almost one and a half year. But I was into pickup from teenage but most of that time I was wandering like a paper in storm. Really had no direction and didn't understand how things work with women.

lolz. As for helping you, I don't know how I am gonna do that. Apparently You are already way ahead than me. Not proud of your ethnicity huh ?? Meet me. I am from Pakistan. :P
TBH I am not a PUA. I believe in help others and get helped principle. I mostly give advice (or I call it a 'brotherly suggestion') to the extreme newbies here or people whose posts are unanswered, try to spread positivity and motivation (which is rare on this forum lolz :D ). Since I've been in this community for some time, I am familiar with some principles related to PU and had some experiences of my own.
Your post was inspiring so I couldn't help myself from commenting on that. May be you can help me some day :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
To some extent may be. But in the long run, it can't work out in my opinion. Reason is girls can figure out if you are not that Alpha guy. If a guy lacks humor, is boring, lacks confidence and can't engage a girl emotionally then do you really think he can even 'market' himself as a funny, playful and charming guy ?? I don't think so.
Quote:
How long you’ve been in the PUA community? I am pretty new here, I hope I’ll learn something from you guys
Almost one and a half year. But I was into pickup from teenage but most of that time I was wandering like a paper in storm. Really had no direction and didn't understand how things work with women.

lolz. As for helping you, I don't know how I am gonna do that. Apparently You are already way ahead than me. Not proud of your ethnicity huh ?? Meet me. I am from Pakistan. :P
TBH I am not a PUA. I believe in help others and get helped principle. I mostly give advice (or I call it a 'brotherly suggestion') to the extreme newbies here or people whose posts are unanswered, try to spread positivity and motivation (which is rare on this forum lolz :D ). Since I've been in this community for some time, I am familiar with some principles related to PU and had some experiences of my own.
Your post was inspiring so I couldn't help myself from commenting on that. May be you can help me some day :)
Nope, I am proud of my ethnicity. I do admit that girls do consider race as a factor, but if I had to choose, I'd be born as a Vietnamese again :) I simply don't give a damn :) Are you living in Pakistan then? I am glad my post inspired you, I will post another one on Monday, this time with an Austrian girl :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:31 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Nope, I am proud of my ethnicity. I do admit that girls do consider race as a factor, but if I had to choose, I'd be born as a Vietnamese again :) I simply don't give a damn :)
Same here (replace Vietnamese with Pakistani :P). You made a very good point which most of the people deny up till now. When it comes to pickup, race does matter for girls.
Quote:
Are you living in Pakistan then? I am glad my post inspired you, I will post another one on Monday, this time with an Austrian girl :)
Yeah currently living here. Looking forward to your report :)