Fingered a legit model INFRONT of her boyfriend

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Soo since my last virgin loss field report i've been quite busy so i couldnt go out as much. However i've now pulled everytime the last 3 times i've been out so i really think im starting to "figure it out". ANYWHO , on to the report from wednesday , it's as detailed as i can remember it-

So i make it to the club my wings are at , around 11pm (quite late in london) since i've been quite ill and had to go to the toilet several times before i left. I greet my Greek wing (<3 him btw) and he's dominating a set so i leave him to it. I need to go toilet AGAIN before i even entered the dancefloor. I then dance around , enjoying the songs and having fun with my wings. We slowly begin to draw in a crowd. Eventually we get opened constantly by chicks who want in on the fun. My American wing steals a girl from her boyfriend and is already making out with her , damn! We dance away and this girl who's quite ugly finds me again. It's quite creepy how she manages to bump into me quite regularly :shock: . I get a few grinds and am enjoying myself and then we bounce to another club.

This club is quite empty so dancing around with 20 people watching you is slightly pressuring but i pushed myself. Eventually this group of black girls mingle with us and we all dance together , fun times. I spot my wing go to the hottest girl in the club who straight up blows him out. Turns out she's here with her boyfriend. I keep dancing away and then go outside for some air. This cute blonde girl comes upto me and-

Her-you are a dancing god! *hi 5's*
Me-thanks , i saw you eyeing me up like a shark!
Her- haha! Where you from?
*fluff talk*

A minute or so in she complies with my hoop and i pickup hug her and spin around for compliance and quickly kiss close. NO reistance. I proceed to tease her more about how she was dying for me to do that ( let her chase more).

I ask her bra size as i grab them. Is funny how im not getting ANY resistance whatsoever (recurring theme for the last 3 nights) now that im forcing them to chase and make them WANT the escelation to feed their validation...

I see she's leaving so i go back inside. I dance away and then sit down to relax for a while. At this point i had MASSIVE social proof , everyone was talking to me since i was dancing awesome. I spot the blonde model who rejected my wing earlier on by herself. I point to her and give out my hand , she smiles but doesnt comply. I then pretend to throw arrows at her and she cracks up.

I get up to dance with her and this fucktard chode tells me"dont do it bro , dont do it". I just tell him whatever. I go upto her in a homo flirtatious manner and begin dancing skills360 style. I also had been practising teasing whilst dancing so i denied her playfully sometimes when she wanted to grind to make her chase a little. I also use Teevster mutual escelation thing whereby i allow her to touch a certain part of my body allowing me to do the same (e.g let her slap my ass so i can do the same :twisted: ).

Then 5 minutes in , the songs get really sensual so i proceed to escelate heavier and arouse her vagina indirectly. She's biting her lip at me and eyeing me up like crazy so i kiss close , NO RESISTANCE. She then smiles embaressingly and states her boyfriend is there behind me , i just smile and introduce myself. He then says i dance awesome and shit so i teach him a few moves and dance with him. I then try to put their hands together and make them dance but he's too shy and she wants me to dance with her instead :shock: . I leave her and dance away with a crowd quickly forming around me. She looks at me and i can tell she's bored out her mind and wants me :twisted: .

When it was club closing time i see her boyfriend talking to another dude and she's there at the bar buying a drink so i walk upto her and smack her ass giving her a flirty smile , she lightens up and we flirt around. I frame her as adventurious and does what she wants (key). I try to bounce her to "pizza hut" ( alleyway pull :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ) but she absolutely cannot leave her boyfriend since they live together so i think fuck it "let me pull them both!". I try to kiss close again but her ASD is high due to the female bartender mockingly telling her " isnt your boyfriend behind you?". I quickly leave to simmer down the ASD and fuck around with my wings outside.

I see them arguing inside so this is perfect :twisted: . When they come out i plant the seed that we are all going to the park to learn some dance moves. They agree and i scold the boyfriend for not holding her hand and i do it for him "incase she falls down"( :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ). From here till the local shop she occasionally kisses me with a flirty smile when no-one is looking and says "isnt this exciting" with me replying " yes , is our dirty little secret :wink: . I grab her bum when the boyfriend is walking in front and finally go full the full finger. She gives me this flirty smile whilst biting her lips face so i finger her hardcore as we walk. She hinted she wanted me to fuck her behind a tree when we get there , NO RESISTANCE!!!

Eventually the boyfriend gets suspicious and gives the whole " i love you speech" to convince her not to come with me". He almost cries saying they've known each other their whole lives and who she's the most beautiful girl he's ever slept with. I come to find out they were even getting married in two months! Eventually they call a cab so since is already done i tell my greek wing to tell the dude what i've done to her LOL :twisted: . The boyfriend looks like he's gonna cry and the model just hugs and kisses him and basically seduces him and he instantly complies...all whilst im grabbing her ass from behind him and her giving me a flirty glance (!).

They leave with the dude saying i've "ruined his life" and the model STILL giving me flirty glances. Me and my wings chill out for awhile laughing our ass off wondering what the fuck just happened :D .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

if this is true u must be anrold schwarzenegger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
if this is true u must be anrold schwarzenegger
Im definately not Arnold schwarzenegger! I have no reason to lie , i've been 100% honest since i joined this forum 10 months ago.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

lol he's not Arnie. The boyfriend was a clear AFC with no game and didn't want to do anything to potentially aggravate his girl.. which meant letting you get away with it, because stepping in would have annoyed her... and he can't have that! :P

In fact, my guess is she pulls this shit all the time when she meets guys who aren't afraid to take control and be assertive. She's clearly lost all interest in the boyfriend, and she's trying to create a negative vibe between them so she can "legitimately" break it off. The moment future hubby does step in to call her on it, she'll use it as ammo against him and dump his ass quicker than he can see it coming. "All we ever do is argue" huurrr!!

Funnily enough, it's his own fault. If he didn't put up with her crap, she'd be more interested in him and she wouldn't be trying to push the boundaries to get him mad at her! Look at the poor sap. Instead of getting mad at her and calling her out on flirting and making out with other guys HE BEGS HER TO STAY! Her attraction for him is long gone and he's too much of a loser to understand why.

Anyway, well done. She obviously liked you!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
lol he's not Arnie. The boyfriend was a clear AFC with no game and didn't want to do anything to potentially aggravate his girl.. which meant letting you get away with it, because stepping in would have annoyed her... and he can't have that! :P

In fact, my guess is she pulls this shit all the time when she meets guys who aren't afraid to take control and be assertive. She's clearly lost all interest in the boyfriend, and she's trying to create a negative vibe between them so she can "legitimately" break it off. The moment future hubby does step in to call her on it, she'll use it as ammo against him and dump his ass quicker than he can see it coming. "All we ever do is argue" huurrr!!

Funnily enough, it's his own fault. If he didn't put up with her crap, she'd be more interested in him and she wouldn't be trying to push the boundaries to get him mad at her! Look at the poor sap. Instead of getting mad at her and calling her out on flirting and making out with other guys HE BEGS HER TO STAY! Her attraction for him is long gone and he's too much of a loser to understand why.

Anyway, well done. She obviously liked you!
Awesome bro , you clearly got a strong insight on game! Thanks man!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

If this true, you're just an asshole. Hooking up with a girl in front of her boyfriend? Really?

If this true, you also had some good game going on but this remains the most stupid pick-up I have ever heard of.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:40 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
If this true, you're just an asshole. Hooking up with a girl in front of her boyfriend? Really?

If this true, you also had some good game going on but this remains the most stupid pick-up I have ever heard of.
Forum butt hurt jealousy? What are you going to do even if he's lying? What difference does it make. Dont try and put the guy down about something hes obviously proud of.

Anyways, I enjoyed the read.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

Everyone has their own morals , i personally i don't care about the boyfriend lol...in this case she had total free will to blow me off as she did my wing so she wanted it anyways...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Forum butt hurt jealousy? What are you going to do even if he's lying? What difference does it make. Dont try and put the guy down about something hes obviously proud of.

Anyways, I enjoyed the read.
^This. Thanks mate.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great game bro, very inspirational. It seems like you do a lot of club game, I've found it hard to run lines / routines where there's loud music, any advice? Also, why not NC this girl?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

SLow dance, fast dance, you are all over, where did you get your dancings skill the frist place? Were yoa allready good at it at 15?????????

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Great game bro, very inspirational. It seems like you do a lot of club game, I've found it hard to run lines / routines where there's loud music, any advice? Also, why not NC this girl?
Well i don't speak unless im spoken to when im dancing, if you are talking you are not escelating! Check out skills360 for dancefloor game. He does it ALOT more justice than i do :D . I didn't want her beyond that night so i never bothered.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
SLow dance, fast dance, you are all over, where did you get your dancings skill the frist place? Were yoa allready good at it at 15?????????
hahahahah no man!!! :D I'd say literally the last two months i've been improving my dancing , skills360 method with a little homo added , look it up! :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sounds like the boyfriend was a needy beta-tard, nice job giving the woman what she really wants though :wink: Im sure she needed a break from him

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Don't let the noise of others' opinions drowns out your own inner voice, and most important,have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.