Hot Exchange Student Bedded

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Lay Reports

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am out in the summer sun walking down the main street leading downtown clutching a shrivelled notepad. Having stayed out late with a friend the previous night, the plan is to just go to the library and work during the day on some writing. With plans to hangout with my friend that night, some temporary solitude is needed to refill my figurative gas tank.

As I walk past the bridge leading to the downtown entrance, I notice a girl from afar walking on the opposite side of the road. She has a thin hour glass figure with wavy blonde hair, wearing high rise jean shorts, a tank top, and an oversized cardigan. The blood leaves my brain as it floods my dick, and without thinking I cross.

A little bit after I finish my jay-walk I pass her, and making eye contact notice her glance over and smile (side note: this is an IOI, learn to capitalize on these and you can drastically increase the # of girls you bang). After the pass, I backward glance and look at her ass and it awakens something feral in me. There is half a minute of initial approach anxiety (happens to the best of us), but I begin jaunting anyway and soon push the doubts and worries out of my mind.

Tagging her arm, she comes to a stop and I open her by saying I thought she looked cute and interesting and that I felt compelled to approach her, subsequently asking her name. She tells me her name is Genevieve, but apologizes - saying that she is from Trois-Rivieres and that her English isn't strong. Having spent time in Quebec, I switch to French to comfort her (Though I wouldn't say I'm fully bilingual, having spent both elementary school/part of university near Montreal and done an exchange program I can easily carry out basic conversation).

Standing cross-armed, I start asking a couple questions to create a dialogue. She tells me she is doing a summer semester abroad, and I in turn ask her how she's enjoying the city. She tells me that it's nice, but admits that she doesn't know anyone other than her fellow exchange students. Cockily, I suggest she might need a guy to go out with, to which she responds "that might be fun". Taking the opportunity to number-close, I exchange numbers with her and tell her she's quite hot before we both part ways.

After a productive writing session, I arrive at home around 4 pm and send her a ping text once again complimenting her on her appearance and asking her what she's up to this weekend. The amount of time I wait to text a girl is generally a day but in this specific case I have a cocksure feeling that texting early will work and want to build on the momentum of the interaction. About ten minutes later she texts me back and says she's free, and after a quick back and forth we arrange to meet at a local cocktail bar the following night.

Meeting her outside the bar, she is wearing a hot outfit with heels, leggings, and a halter top. At the bar, we order a couple round of drinks and learn about each other. I tell her I'm a writer, which piques her interest and causes her to ask questions (this will be important later on). Inhibitions loosened, I do some kino occasionally and get some light flirting going before suggesting we pay the tab and go to a near-by nightclub to which she acquiesces.

At the club, house music plays and we start off with another round of drinks. Grabbing her by the arm, I pull her to the dancefloor and we dance for a couple songs (key here is to be dominant and lead). Drinking and dancing some more, the momentum builds and I suggest we take it back to my place to listen to some records and have another drink, which she also agrees to. Exiting the club, I flag down a cabbie and within another 10-15 minutes we're at my apartment.

Serving her a couple of drinks, we sit and chat and listen to music. She says she is curious to hear my writing, and I read a couple poems and an excerpt from a short story I'm working on. After I finish I successfully go for the kiss close and the rest is history, with things getting hot and heavy until they escalate towards the logical conclusion.

The morning after, the girl leaves fairly early and I get a text message from her a couple days later saying she is getting back together with a boyfriend from back home and doesn't see a future for us. I am slightly dismayed that I won't see this girl again, but at the same time feel gratified for the experience and decide not to respond to the text - opting to move on with my life instead. Since our rendez-vous, I have still not seen her.

I thought I would write up this lay report to illustrate that an SDL can be achieved through IOI spotting, dominance and escalation. If you have the balls to approach a girl who has shown interest, it's my firm belief that you just need to be consistently congruently alpha and move the interaction towards its logical conclusion in order to take her to bed. I took a pretty lengthy hiatus from PUAforum recently, but look forward to posting and getting involved again in the next couple weeks.

- Ceejay

MODERATOR: Photo removed. Classy OP.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:28 am 
Dedicated Member

Good job on the lay. Being aware and spotting those IOIs or approach invitations can make gaming a lot easier. I enjoyed your writing, which is clear and concise. Keep it up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good work man. She is hot :-)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:10 pm 

Edited - I'm sure your hot exchange student lay could do without the unrequested publicity.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]