Harem Building (1st date sex from Pof and Okcupid)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I hadn't any dates scheduled from online so I decided to hit up a few ladies.

Okcupid (Hot asian teen):

I follow my usual routine of sending out at least 20 openers. I get a sudden surge of responses. Cool.

There is one girl, asian, petite with a tight ass.

Mr. Ruthless: Usual opener

Her: good

Mr. Ruthless: You are a great conversationalist. Teach me

Her: Hahahaa sarcasm much?

Mr. Ruthless : Good, you do have a personality

Whereabouts in x are you living? any plans for the week?

Her: (location)..no plans haha i stilll dont know many places here lok and u

Mr. Ruthless: Me either, I moved here recently. I'm living by (location)

Lets grab a drink tonight if you are free.......or I'm free tomorrow night.

Her: nice sure sure do u hv SPAM

Mr. Ruthless: yep, what's your number I'll text you....

Her: my SPAM is (number)

From there I set up the date. I knew this chick was dtf because she said something along the lines of how would she get home after being at mine later. So I instantly invite her to mine, but she wants to meet outdoors first, cool.

We meet, she is a timid, shy, hot asian chick. I am my usual outcome independent self, no expectations, just being completely chill and laid back. We grab one drink at a bar, then we leave. I tell her, ok come on we are going to mine. She says she is going home, I answer with. ''Cool'' and I proceed to get on to the transport, she follows.

I bring her into my place. I chill out for about 15 minutes making sure she is comfortable, then I pounce on her, she is a terrible kisser, but makes up for it with a KILLER bj. Smallest, tightest pussy.....ever.

We fuck all night, then once more in the morning, I then kick her out and go to work.

The following day.....

PoF (Hot blonde):

I got a reply from a bunch of openers I had sent out earlier in the week on PoF. A super hot blonde, a single mother (Her body is in mint condition, her stomach is slim, tits are ok, ass isn't huge, but it's nice and tight.)

So I get her number. She is very hesitant to meet up, however I set the date. We meet a few blocks from her place, outside the train station. I build rapport with her, I make her feel at ease. We then walk towards a bar, but it does not look good, so I instead tell her ''lets buy a few bottles of beer'' She pays.

We stroll along the park near to her place. (See doesn't want to go to her place as her sister is there.)

We sit down and sip on some beer, I start touching her and building attraction and making her very comfortable with my touch. I see in her eyes she is super attracted. This woman is a talker. She talks A LOT, which is great, less work for me.

Then after a while, I tell her it's cold, lets go indoors. She agrees. I meet her sister, and drink some shots with her, after a couple of hours she passes out and I then escalate on my girl. She has a lot of LMR. ''Oh I don't fuck on the first date, it's not what ladies do''

I push her away, and tell her, makes no difference to me....i gaze into her eyes and speak very slowly with a HUGE sexual tone. I know I am getting her worked up. She loves it. I grab her ass, and stick my fingers in her pussy from behind. She doesn't hesitate. I grab her hand and motion her to jerk me off. She does. She then stops. I then speak to her some more about this is ''between you and I only'' and wholeheartedly meaning it, I have respect for a woman's desire to not be labeled as a slut. Never kiss and tell boys.

I tell her to promise she won't tell anyone, she does. This turns her on a lot. (Women value the secret society)
She grabs my cock and gives me a very nice BJ.

I stop her, look deep in her eyes, and kiss her, and move my way down to her pussy, I make her cum.

I say to her, ''You are going to get my cock and put it inside you....NOW'' She says

''Do you have a condom?''

Key attitudes that make this possible:

-Outcome independence. (not giving a fuck if she rejects you, flakes, everything!)
-Sending out many openers and being ruthless in your conviction to set the meet.
-Fast seduction.

I never heard from the asian chick again. (Anti-slut defence)

I added the hot blonde to my harem, she fits in nicely to my schedule.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What are your usual openers? I would like to learn from you

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
What are your usual openers? I would like to learn from you
My openers are VERY boring, AND very LAME. (In the sense that they ain't funny nor ''cocky'')

seriously. The reason is, my PROFILE speaks louder than any opener I could ever harvest. My profile description and my pictures are what lures her in.

My opener is only to get her to read my profile.

From there I am ruthless in my conviction to convert her to a date.

Cardinal rule of online dating: She's not real until you meet her in person (Credit: Unknown)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

so this is strictly for Tinder?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
so this is strictly for Tinder?
8)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

UPDATE:

Just fucked the asian chick again. I kicked her out afterwards.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Can you show me your profile, I'm pretty curious as to how you wrote it.