Couch surf escapades:

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:04 pm 
English Muffin

22/01/15 - Portuguese Couch surfer

I've been really busy lately and totally forgot about our Portuguese couch surfer we did the usual, standard alcohol and drinking games routines. Some basics, she been with 7 guys total, not had sex in 4 months, but she has had hook ups with guys she didn't know the name of which conveyed potential DTF (my attention is now focused)

Let's skip to the good part.

She picked me to be the most attractive in the room, me and James got a make out each. She seemed very liberal and she seemed to perform well with most dares. Within half an hour we all dared each other to get naked hehe. We all each had a pillow hiding our naughty parts and we did a few dares involving naked pull ups and 'nigga flip' (without penetration, google it). She picked 'dare' Again (IOI) and I decided to go for the big move. I dared her to kiss us both at the same time.

Boom, makeouts gallore and our pillows drop to the floor. We start to suck on her boobs and she lets us. I kiss her neck and James gets his fingers inside her. We are all just stood against the apartment window having this 3 way grope. It was electric. We push her on the living room bed (full of my laundry) and start talking dirty her to and telling her she is a lucky girl. We do the finger bang technique and she goes ballistic with pleasure whilst we taking turns shoving our soldiers in her mouth.

As James gets finger busy I stick a condom on and start fucking her in missionary whilst James is getting sucked off, we do a few positions and make her squirt all over my new cleaned laundry. We take her to james' bedroom where he hosts some straps on each corner of the bed and strap up. We get some whipped cream and lick it off her body. She is loving it. This is where it turns gay. We unleash her from the straps and James sprays cream on my cock ha and she licks it all off. My fav part was putting her legs on my shoulders and fucking her deep till she cummed. I did this several times.

We do most positions and me and James even high 5 each other. James turns it creepy by telling her he wants to cum in pussy without condom lol to which she declines. As she is riding James in cowgirl. I stand over his face whilst getting sucked off (from her) - he must have quite the view. I tell her the traditional "are you going to leave us a good couch surf review after this?" To which she giggled.

As Im getting sucked off, James suggests we all cum at the same time. I'm close and James is way behind so not gonna work out lol. I like to ask a girl where she wants my cum, she tells me to decide and I finish up inside her gob. A few mins later James' does the same whilst I lay there playing with myself watching him cum lol. Feels so gay but also not...

We talk for a little and I fall asleep since I have work in a few hours. We all sleep in the same bed. Quite a bizzare experience for me to say the least. After work, I get back and we have that awkward vibe of what the fuck just happened last night haha and then she left. That's it.

Portugal is a new flag for me. Hope you enjoyed the read.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Awesome couch-surfing stories yu got man.
At this very moment I am updating my couchsurfing profile because I now live without my parents (I live with two buddies that study with me in university)
We have a three bedroom apartment with a very comfortable couch.
My question is:

What tips can you give me to make my profile more attractive to girls?

I think it´s only possible for one person to stay here so I think it would be a problem to convince girl to stay with three dudes lol

I live in Monterrey-México

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:55 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
What tips can you give me to make my profile more attractive to girls?
I think it would be best to make yourself look inviting, me and James have a pic of us BOTH in a jacuzzi (no homo) , show some pic of our own travels etc. Obviously try to look as hot as you can.

He hints that we like red wine etc which usually makes them greet us a with a gift that will ironically assist the gaming lol

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:29 pm 
English Muffin

Still doing this on a weekly basis

My room mate has been laid twice since my last post on this thread. One American and he laid a polish girl last week

I have had about 5 gorgeous girls give me LMR so no new lays for me. I have had hand job here and there and fingered a few of them but no penis to vagina stuff.

We had 2 Swiss girls come the other day and they brought a random dude with them. Was really weird. They went out for drinks and they never came back. They took their stuff with them. Maybe they came across this thread lol - fuck knows.

Hopefully tonight will be the end of my LMR streak.

http://www.studentbeans.com/mag/en/food ... fire-rules

Some amazing new rules in my arsenal. I really like the lava floor rule

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Due, are you still doing couch surfing game?

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:01 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Due, are you still doing couch surfing game?
Yup. Having a dry run though. Lot's of LMR for the past couple of months. We had an awkward situation where these 2 Swiss girls brought a guy with them and they ran off during the night. Really curious to what they saw...I had a sexy Polish girl in my bed but she had oneitus with some dude the night before I met her so got LMR.

Last night we had 2 American girls stay over but they were sex after marriage and super religious kind of girls.

We had an Italian cook us food and clean up our kitchen, no sex though. He really wanted to stay long than 2 days, no way jose...

We have 2 girls that don't know each other staying on Friday but I might have plans so that might be one for my room mate to handle...

I am getting a bit negative with couch surfing with these days. Last Friday I got an SNL and got a solid number so that is pretty much 2 new lays from a couple of hours of work. Where as, when couch surfers are not DTF they just linger around the house and I am just not productive when I am babysitting. Also, my main girl is kinda suspicious how I have a day off from her and there is always 2 female couch surfers every time I am 'busy' so it is kinda effecting my main girl.

Oh well. I think once a week is enough for me but my room mate tends to accept every decent girl and my apartment is constantly filled up with sleeping people. It's pretty hard some times.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:11 am 
English Muffin

27/05/15

2 Sisters from Bremen Germany came to couch surf at our lovely resort that is our home. Me and James look at their pics and we both are kinda thinking the same thing that they don't seem DTF. But you just never know till you get alcohol in them. We don't do well with Germans and also they are related which makes things a little worse from our experience since the judgement factor is increased. They are decent looking but they both hold a bit of weight to their ass but still do-able

Standard stuff, small talk, they collect some beer from the supermarket and we play 'I have never".The older sister turns things sexual quite soon which is a good sign. Me and James foot tap each other about the potential. The younger hotter one is a bit more pure and reserved. We play ring of fire and we came to the horror that the younger one is a virgin. Me and James instantly turn our attention to Sarah, the older and experienced one. We asked when the last time she had sex which was last month.

I have marked the playing cards but I get drunk and pretty much pick all the bad cards/dares by accident which involves lap dances and naked pull ups on my door frame bar (and stay naked for the rest of the night) That was a fail. Was hoping they would do that instead of me. Both girls get a dare and we ask (I forgot her name so will call the younger virgin sister 'Nina') we ask her to 'almost kiss' a guy in the room. She chose James so therefore he gets dibs with the virgin hehehe. We dared Sarah to do naked sit ups on the kitchen bed and she does it. As confirmed, her ass looked a bit like chewed bubble gum. But both girls are really cool.

We play some more games and the truth or dare comes into play. This is where things tends to get interesting as you know if you're a fan of my couch surf stories. We both dare each other to make out with one another and its getting a bit heated. I dare Nina to go in James' room with James for '30 seconds' and to close the door, they do it! and this is my window to escalate. I make out hard with my girl and put her hand on my cock and she starts to wank me off.(quite easy when you're airways naked) I take her hand and lead her into bedroom and have some hanky panky. Flawless Text book game. To my utter surprise I hear James banging the not so virgin Nina. I'm kinda envious because I have never popped a Virgin and she was also the hotter one. As I am about to cum. We hear a buzz up on the door. I knew it was James' fuck buddy to get her "coat".

To cut a long story short his FB has been staying at the house for a while because she in between moving houses. So all of her junk is in the living room. She also works near by so it's always kinda dangerous for him.

I focus on my stuff and cum before she knocks on the door so she doesn't hear sex noises since she is friends with my main FB. I tell Sarah to be quiet and tell her he whole story that James' ex is crazy etc etc and keeps showing up unexpectedly.

We let her knock on the door and we all stay quiet. She is persistent and doesn't seem to get the hint. The music is blazing in the living room so she knows we are inside the apartment ignoring her. My phone is in the living room so I'm unable to communicate with James. She would hear the doors open for sure if I was to collect my phone so I stay out with my ear against the wall.

The noise decrease and I sense she has gone. I have a look through the spy hole and she is no longer there anymore. Phew! I get my phone and Sarah goes to the toilet. I go in bed and read the texts from James and he tells me to answer the door and get rid of her. This is really awkward for me because I don't want to lie and shut a door in her face. I would rather hide in my room all night instead.

Suddenly, I hear some doors opening I thought it was Sarah. And then the bangs increase in noise. I open my door and James' FB has somehow broke into the apartment like a ninja. I make eye contact with her and I pretend I just woke up from a sleep. She trying to kick down James' locked bedroom door threatening to chop his dick off and also Nina's head. Muslims huh? ;)

James texts me to handle the situation. (Hahaha imagine trying to stay hard) So I go out there and talk to her. I tell her to go home and to come back the next day to sort it out and that nothing is getting resolved right now. She says she has missed the bus and I give her money for a taxi. She obviously using 'Missing the last bus' as an excuse to stay. I do my best but she is being stubborn and would not budge unless I physically picked her up and threw her out which I'm not prepared to do. Sarah gets into the kitchen bed at this point and looks innocent.

She says she is gonna stay and asks if she can stay with me in my room. I say it isn't a good idea and try again to get her out but looks like I will be sleeping with James' fuck buddy. (I'm still bollocko naked at this point) I gave her some PJ's and go to sleep in my bed that reeks of wet fishy German vagina sex. Very bizarre night. I just had sex with a 6ft 5 German and somehow managed to be in bed with my best mate's main girl! I text James the situation. 10mins later James comes into my room and they have a big dispute "get out! Why are you here?" I'm just kinda lay there awkward stuck in the middle and also kinda amused by it at the same time.

They discuss on the landing and then things get heated. I open the door and they are scrambling on the floor like 2 transformers fighting. She is hitting James proper and pulling on his hair, stabbing him with my big umbrella. He is kinda restraining her at the same time. I help a little but it's kinda awkward when you're still naked. Sarah must have quite the "wtf view" from the kitchen bed and never had a couch surf experience quite like this.

We throw her things out and there is tears and drama outside my next door neighbours' door. We lock the door and we all talk. I am kind of trying to diffuse the situation but trying to stay neutral and amicable at the same time. She eventually goes away and pass her the last of her things. I go to the toilet and I see James with a screwdriver on the front door fixing it so she can't get in again hahaha.

We all chill in James' room and laugh about the situation. The 2 Germans wanna stay with each other and they try to sleep on the kitchen bed. James has blue balls so seems determined to finish the job. His girl is resistant so we all climb in the kitchen bed together. We both escalate and we can both hear a little squelching from our fingers in each other's girls. I signal James to do a switcharoo and swap girls but he doesn't see the clue. He leads his girl in his room and I have round 2 with my girl again. Then we go to sleep.

I'm glad I am in the kitchen bed. I don't want my bed to stink of sex and then have a similar drama with my main girl lol. There is a little blood stain on my bed sheets. So if I were to clean my bed sheets. My girl would know I banged so I was thinking about cleaning the sheets and then dabbing some ketchup to make a copy. The alternative would be to slice my hand with a knife and make blood stains. What the fuck am I thinking? My main girl is already freaking out about not seeing me 2 days in a row lol and James wants the Germans to stay another night for another session so I expect the same drama from my girl tonight.

What I find amusing is, you know when people ask you how you lost your virginity story? Nina now has the most epic virginity story

The end.

P's. Just received a text from Sarah now saying, "By the way do you have any STD's?"

Last edited by Dragula on Thu May 28, 2015 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:31 am 

This is my favorite thread on the forum.

Cheers buddy! Keep it up!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:12 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I PM'd you. You king.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:13 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I can't even imagine doing this stuff. Should I just give up or what?

This is my first time reading any one else's post besides my own. No wonder you all think mine are so stupid.

I feel pretty hopeless at this point.

Our mindsets are so different. I think Eddie Fews said in one of my posts that I lacked a desire. I see what he's talking about now.

Sometimes, I go down on a girl and I'm thinking.... I just spend my whole thinking about how to get this "tolerable" tasting thing in my mouth?

In all honesty, what is more fun? Driving a bright green Lamborghini or having a pussy in your mouth? Having sex? Done it 1000 times.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:46 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I can't even imagine doing this stuff. Should I just give up or what?

This is my first time reading any one else's post besides my own. No wonder you all think mine are so stupid.

I feel pretty hopeless at this point.

Our mindsets are so different. I think Eddie Fews said in one of my posts that I lacked a desire. I see what he's talking about now.

Sometimes, I go down on a girl and I'm thinking.... I just spend my whole thinking about how to get this "tolerable" tasting thing in my mouth?

In all honesty, what is more fun? Driving a bright green Lamborghini or having a pussy in your mouth? Having sex? Done it 1000 times.
I couldn't imagine being at the level that I'm at, one year ago. I can't imagine being at this guys level, but I'll get there. It works on all scales... reckon Steve Jobs could ever imagine Apple becoming what it has? Having said that, when you do learn to imagine it, is when it starts to happen.

This guys a vet lol. Don't compare yourself to him. I get most girls that I want, but I could be miserable comparing myself to this guy. He has been doing it for years..

Eddie Fews is another guy who knows his shit. I disagree with 50% of what he says, but he does really know what he's talking about.

Driving a Lambo is obviously more fun, but we're men. That's like asking what's nicer, vodka or Dr Pepper? You wouldn't go to a club and order Dr Pepper all night, though. It's a different kind of fun.

Have you ever had sex with somebody who you loved? I mean like REALLY loved. That's one of the best feelings you can get. They genuinely don't even have to be amazing in bed either. When I fuck a girl that I don't love, I almost regret it after it's over. I lie there thinking "please go home" and almost feeling guilty for thinking that. I don't even want them to touch me. When I fuck a girl that I love, it's just as good after the sex as it is during...

Sex is overrated, but as men, we still crave it quite badly. Doesn't sound much like a lack of desire to me, you said yourself that you spend a lot of time thinking about it lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is an epic thread.. You guys rock.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude your post are awesome , i love how you have pics too , pretty bad ass. I live in the US any ways couch surfers venture out here?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:32 am 
English Muffin

Thanks guys.
Quote:
I live in the US any ways couch surfers venture out here?
Not sure what the question is. Remember, I'm hosting couch surfers. But I when I travel, I'm more of a hotel privacy type of guy. However, I know people that have have travellied and even slept with their female host so it works both ways.