The Roleplay

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Post subject: The Roleplay
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

As I wrote before, I’m a nerd, I’ve always been and probably, even if it may not seems so on a first appearance, I always will be. In the first days of June I attended a big LARP event ("live action role-playing game", a form of role-playing game where the participants physically act out their characters' actions) with more or less a couple of thousands of gamers, and among them a surprisingly high amount of hotties, and the two lovely brunettes F. and E. among them.

At first, I had my doubts to attempt pick-ups in such a venue, so different from any other I’ve practiced in, than a few considerations came to mind:
  • Conveying a strong identity is exceedingly simple because everybody is faking it
    For shy or introverted people, impersonating a character may be an excellent way-out from approach anxiety
    Being an even with a pre-determined time (5 days), it’s easy to see it as an “alternative life” where to act in a more free and libertine way
    It’s just a game like everything else, there’s just clearer
With those thoughts in mind, I armed myself with the few skills I’ve developed joining this community, and went hunting a thin and lovely redhead…

…and failed miserably.

Long story short: after following all the necessary steps, I chickened out: after some comfort-building kino, I was looking for some signs of a green light from her to make a move, ignoring the fact that she was waiting for a move from me – a thing that was later confirmed by a common friend. She got bored and disappeared in the night.

Disappointed and frustrated by this failure, I moved to a tavern with a friend of mine to drown my sorrows; inside the wooden structure lit by a subtle candlelight, filled with people in fancy Renaissance clothes, we found an improvised gambling den. They had a handmade roulette table settled, where you could buy fiches and win shots. Being also broke, my friend offered me one fiche saying the motto “Sfortunato in amore, fortunato al gioco” – unlucky in love, lucky in gambling.

…and he was right: within forty minutes I won so many shots that I was tipsy, my friend drunk, and I was offering free shots to everybody sitting nearby. Than F. sat at my side, smiling at me: a short and slim brunette in a tight black and white dress, an oval face with delicate-featured that reminded me of those old black and white French movies. Returning the smile, I invited her (and her friends) to blow on my fiches for good luck, and I kept winning. Between a play and the other, I took some time to chat with the girls, and I started a subtle kino playing a game of hands with F., who completely failed to understand the rules, and when I made her notice that she said something like

“Oh I’m sorry, I thought you were going to read my palm”
“Well, have you ever had a palm reading?”
“No, never”

I had absolutely no idea how a proper palm reading worked, but neither did she, so I improvised. After a few minutes, a told her that the place was too crowded to do a proper reading, so I handled the fiches to my friend and we moved to a bench nearby. Kino escalated quickly, but I can’t really recall the details: the shots began to take hold on me. Remembering my failure a few hours before, I opted for a more direct approach, and I suggested to continue in a more comfortable location. She looked at me and said:

“Unfortunately there’s someone waiting for me in my tent...”

“Fuck, all this work for nothing” – I thought

“…but maybe we can go in your tent” she added while moving her delicate hand up my thigh.

Maybe the motto was bullshit, after all.

The next afternoon I was sipping a cold, salty beer seeking shelter from the scorching sun in another improvised tavern, thinking about how I saw F. a few hours before kissing her boyfriend, and I somehow felt bad. I mean, that poor guy had no idea about where those lips were just a few hours before, and he seemed so happy holding her in his arms. Here I’m a newbie, so I’m pretty sure a lot of you have slept with girls who had boyfriends, what’s your opinion about that? Should I have stopped?

Post subject: Re: The Roleplay
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Anyway, while waiting for the second pint I see a small and delicate girl, early 20s, looking at the draught beers: long straight ink-black hair reaching the lower part of her back, underlining the nice shape of her hips, covered by a long lilac dress…she was E. I open by asking which kind of girl is, a sweet tooth or if she prefers bitter tastes – sweet ones, as usual - then we start a conversation about the beers and the event. The chat was nothing special, but I perceived her as somehow…strange. I’m usually optimistic, so I thought she was “strange” in a good way…and I was tremendously wrong, but more about that later. We had both to take care of our things, so we decided to continue our chat later that night.

A few hours passed, and I went to her camp looking for her – unfortunately, during the walk I met a few friends of mine that offered me a variety of liquors, so the details of that night have somehow faded. Anyway, we meet, smile at each other and decide to move back to the tavern to taste some other kind of beer and enjoy the party going on there. I knew everybody there, so I took my time to introduce her to various groups of friends, and after a while, we moved outside: a nice spot with long wooden tables under a middle-eastern style tent, lit only by candle light. There I tried with my good luck again, and the palm reading trick worked wonders.

After the first gentle kisses I thought that I could make this brief encounter into a one-night-stand, and I escalated quickly…maybe to quickly. Every time I tried to do something more than making out, she stopped me; recognizing it as an LMR, I applied a sequence of freezing and then starting again, with little- if no – success. I was puzzled, but more than that I was tired and bored, so I decided to call it a night and take her back to her camp. When her tent was in sight, I thought about all the time I read or I have been counseled to step out of my comfort zone, and decided to do one last effort. While kissing her goodbye, I pulled her close and continued making out, than stopped; she pulled me closer, and I stopped her pointing out that it was fucking cold, and we should continue in her tent, pointing out that it was going to be only kissing, I had to wake up soon.

Obviously I had completely different intentions.

The strange thing started almost immediately. After a few minutes of making out, she begun a series of weird acts: she started rubbing me through my pants, than stopped and turn her back on me; I started caressing her hips, she stopped my hand, than turned to me and took my pants and underwear off furiously, than stopped again. I froze to, than she confessed she was horny, but she couldn’t have sex with me because that will have ruined my opinion of her, than instead she started giving me a blowjob, and than stopped again. I tried to return the favor, but she stopped me again saying that cunnilingus is unhygienic, than took my hand and shove it between her legs. I was starting to be kinda worried of her behavior, I froze again, and she said something like “I can’t sleep with you, because I know myself and if I do I will fall in love with you”. I was starting to feel really worried, when she started kissing me again, taking off her clothes and asked if I had a condom with me. Luckily, I always bring some with me.

The next morning, while crawling out of her tent, she told me that she was expecting me for lunch in order to present me to her friends. I looked at her puzzled, nodded, and than went back to my camp.

Next day, while packing my stuff, F. came asking for me at my camp. We walked a bit in the dusty field, and at the morning sun I could fully appreciate her green eyes with a slight shade of chestnut. She confessed that what happened last night was both intriguing and unsettling for her, she felt like living another life, being another person. We both agreed to return at our “real” lives, and to see each other again, one year from that day, at the next event. An hour later I was on the passenger seat of a dirty Alfa Romeo, thinking about F. and E. Oh, yeah, E: I completely forgot to meet her at lunch.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I like the way you write man. Really good stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I like the way you write man. Really good stuff.
Thank you! What do you think about the topics?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:31 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You're doing a good job in the field imo.
Quote:
Here I’m a newbie, so I’m pretty sure a lot of you have slept with girls who had boyfriends, what’s your opinion about that? Should I have stopped?
This comes down to a decision for each person to make for themselves.