Russian HB8.5

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Post subject: Russian HB8.5
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:57 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: usmc_03_thomason
AOL: TheWhoopsterX
Alright Well this is my first post here. So I might aswell introduce myself too! I am 20 years old African American . I am 6'1 185(Muscle). Well I always thought I was good at the game but I never realized there was actually this much game out there. When I do go out I can usually pull one chick when a week's time. The only thing that stops me from going out alot is that I am Marine.

Well I am leaving for Iraq again in 2 weeks. So when I was home my buddies offer to take me out. Of course I go out because I am not paying for anything and free drinks. When I do go out I don't plan on getting so wasted that I black out. I just drink enough to get that "Fuck it" in my system.

This story is short and I closed within 5 mins. Within 10 mins we were at my place.

Me and my buddies enter the bar. My buddies are regulars there so we don't even have to wait til get our drinks. We take our seats at the bar. I always sit on the end of my buddies. If a girl comes by she is not going to become between my buddies but is going to come on my side. So in comes this HB8.5 Blonde hair green eyed and she takes a seat beside me. I glance at her with a gentle smile and she returns the smile. I can see it in her eyes this wasn't the first bar she had hit up tonight. So I turn my shoulder to her and begun to talk with the guys.

Within a minute a guy comes up and starts laying down his lines. So of course she responds. It was one of the strongest russian accents I have ever heard. I could barely understand her myself and I was only 3 shots into the night.(She had only been in the states for almost 3 years) So of course I listen in on the conversation. I could tell he was crashing and burning. So I turn my body towards them in my chair. I lean forward placing my hand on her shoulder giving her a nice sensual squeeze while saying "Dude, You don't need a translator to notice she is not interested" while saying this I have a smile on my face. I didn't even notice I was AMOGing him because I never study the game and now I have picked up alot of things over the last couple of days from reading things online. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. At this time the drunk AFC walked away without a fight or saying anything back to me.

Well as soon as she gave me the smile she also delivered a wicked elbow to my ribs.(As soon as she hit me I knew she was one of the rough kinky type) Of course I grunt because I wasn't expecting it nor was I expecting a girl so little to hit so hard. Quickly after getting over the shock she elbowed me I decided to throw out a quick smooth comment. My hand is still on her shoulder at the time. So I lean her back towards me as I softly whispered. "The next time you elbow me it will be to wake me up in the morning!"

She laughed and turned around. She gave me the "Fuck me eyes" with a big smile on her face. Lucky for me I only live 5 minutes from downtown. So after the look and the smile I stand up and look her up and down with a big smile on my face saying "Well its only 5 minute drive to ecstacy". I offer my hand while saying this and she takes it. The rest of the night was raw rough passion.

Beside my game I think I was more in the right spot at the right time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: tephonis
Yeah. Totally fools mate, but still nice job. It took some balls to deliver the lines you did! Pretty risky too, but it got the job done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: usmc_03_thomason
AOL: TheWhoopsterX
I have found out. After the most craziest line you give a girl. The worst that can happen it she hits or slaps you. Or she has a couple of guy friends in the club and you go outside for a brawl. I love to fight! Its what I do for a living. Whats their to be afraid of.

And she already hit me once and two times would have been enough. I have noticed that European women are ALOT more open to sex then American women.

The Creator of the Facebook Poke Method!

Hesitation means Masturbation!

Post subject: Russian HB8.5
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dude, all you did was fool's mate. There was no attraction phase, no bounce to another location at the venue, no comfort building, and I hate to tell you this but European women love black men anyways, I was in the navy and I have been to over 70 countries(Wait till you get a chance to go to Australia,The Philipines, Finland, Norway, Sweden,Puerto Rico, Brazil, Argentina,France, Spain, Italy,Japan, Korea, Hong Kong,Thailand,Taiwan,England or GERMANY!) myself! The kino thing wasn't bad, but I really can't give you props for this.

Let them haters do their job, and you work their women like a job!

Don't talk so much, you'll make people hate you!