Something i wanted to share with you guys:D

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Heey guys, i just want to share something.

Allmost a year ago my relationship ended (3 year we had)
Anyway ill come back to that..

When i was still on school years ago i got picked on alot, Also got the titel loser and got my ass kicked couple of times..
Made some friends for life there aswell, with allmost the same problem.
So i wasnt really confident, and women? I dint had the guts to talk to a pretty woman.
And if i went out with friends, i could not even look into the eyes of a nice lady. And dint had the guts to dance in a disco, to afraid how would people think of me..

Few years later i met a girl (a friend of my sister) and at some point we had a relationship
It took 3 years and in the end i got dumped.
Offcourse i felt like complete crap.
But without me realising it, something good heapend to me.

I went out with some friends, Anyway at some point i saw some nice women.
I thought (maybe sounds depressed) I dont care anymore, i dont give a rats ass how people think of me
So i went to some girls and talked, In the beginnen it was more like get in the “Friend zone” and later on i learned some other things.
Now if i look back this year that me getting dumped was the worst and the best thing that ever heapend,
I finally crawled out of my shell. Got alot of phone numbers, Had some dates with some nice girls, had some short relationships, and some one night stand..

In the mean while i allso bought a book in holland called: Masterflirt. (a real eye opener)
And offcourse i learned a thing or two from it.
And now i am teaching some of my friends about seduction, even lent out that book i mensioned earlyer…

And got the nickname: Mr.moody,from my friends, Yep we all love californication…

For example a week ago i went out with my friends, Met a nice girl at the bar, So i was teasing her.
I acted cocky and was somesort of a dick to her.. And she called me a prick and she hit me on my arm.
Later on when i walked out she walked behind me and she asked me if she could have a drink at my place, (well we all know how that ended up hehe).
Anyway this week i am gona rent a movie with her, or cinema.

So yeah thats how i broke through my barrier. And even now when i am typing this i have a big smirk on my face…
En feel like yelling: Wohoo :P

Anyway thats my story.

Mr.Moody

P.S. I can dance really well 8)