LR: english backpacker ("detailed")

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, so last weekend I flew over to Sydney to fight in a Brazilian Juijitsu tournament, where my sponsors put my in a 5 star self serviced apartment in central Sydney.
^I feel it's relevant.

Anyway, comp didn't go well so I decided to party. Fortunately since I'd stayed at a backpackers when I was fighting in Sydney, I met some english girls (one of them I ended up F-Closing and now have a kind of relationship with her but I don't remember much of the details so I can't post about it.)
So anyway, this girl I f-closed was backpacking with another girl I became friends with, and they recently split up on their travels, so I texted the one I was friends with as she was in Sydney, and told her I wanted to party etc..

She was with another group of backpackers (one being a HB6 or 7 depending on if you have a thing for english girls).. Anyway, she talked me up before I got there, so I had some social proof, plus I was the only guy with an Australian accent, looking the best and wasn't completely hitting on the girls, kind of ignoring them and negging the one I wanted. So I sat down at the table at the backpackers I was at with the girls and guys. She sat down next to me, and they were all drinking goon. I didn't have any glass to drink the goon from (goon is super cheap crap tasting wine that students and backpackers seem to buy..) so anyway,she gives me the glass she is drinking from and we share that. I didn't show to much interest, but since I never drink anymore I got tipsy quite quickly. Bit of fluff talk between me, the 2 irish guys (I was born in Ireland and moved to australia when I was about 3, but I get an irish accent really easily, either when I'm drunk or hang around irish people, unless I force an australian accent.) There was also one scotish guy.

I started a little bit of kino and asked her how long she had been in australia from and all the usual fluff talk, then she asked me questions and told me leah had talked me up and stuff. I did the 5 question game routine with her, which ended with her needing to buy me a drink when we got to the club. Now because they were all backpackers they got free entry to this one shitty club. We caught the bus to the Kings Cross area, I ignored her basically the whole time, talked to some random tourists and other crap (social proof a little bit)

We got to the club, I walked in behind her (the others all stayed out the front at that time as they were waiting for one person who stayed to get money.
Half way up the stairs, at the flat part where it turns to the second set of stairs, she stops and asks me if we should go back outside, I stop and turn and say "No they will come up here", then a bit of fluff talk and she gets closer to me, I start kino again, and then decide to kiss her so maintain eye contact, get in really close, lean down a little bit, then she leans up (I'm quite tall, 6 foot 5 / 2 metres) and goes a little bit on her toes so she can lean up enough and we start kissing, I walk her, whilst kissing, back into the wall. We make out for what feels like 5 minutes but was probably half that, then I break it off and tell her we're going inside.

I have to pay $10 to go inside, then I go to the toilet and scope the place out a little bit. After this I go to the bar with her. Some guy starts hitting on her whilst I'm standing next to her. She starts feeling my ass and I feel her's a little bit, then laugh as she blows the guy off, then I buy myself a redbull and vodka. I share it with her, then tell her off for drinking too much, then I finish it off and take her hand to the dance floor. We don't end up dancing, just kissing the whole time. Then we went into the other part of the bar and I started ignoring her again a bit.. Now one of the irish guys we came out with decided to start talking to her whilst I was next to the girl, so she chats and he gets in close, she backs away a bit towards me and I don't do anything about it. The irish guy is a bit drunk and tries to go in for the kiss, then she moves back badly and he gets completely blown out. I grab her arm, pull her towards me and start making out with her, then open my eyes and stare into his.

Yes I realise that was an asshole thing to do, I think it was more of an "I'M THE ALPHA" kind of expression as I'm used to girls blowing me out and then guys doing that kind of thing I just had a bit of a power rush.

From there I decide it's time for a venue change, and tell her we're leaving and take her hand and guide her out of the club. I speak with her, and say we're going back to my apartment for a bit, then in the cab we make out for a bit. I pay the cab driver, into the apartment building, then into the lift we start making out again.

We go to my room, and I start taking off her top and then her bra, and she takes my shirt off and starts rubbing my cock through my pants
(details are needed here as I need advice)
Now I pick her up and take her to the bed, I take off her shorts and continue kissing her, and kissing her neck to get her horny then suck bite and kiss her boobs/nipples then take off my pants and socks (leaving my underwear on) then take off her underwear and she does the whole hip arch thing.

I start fingering her and then go down her for a bit while she plays with my cock and balls through my underwear, then she takes my underwear off and tells me to put it in.
Now I prefer no condom, as I've always had difficulty getting my cock inside someones vagina with a condom on (I've got a decent sized penis..)

Now this is the part where it's really difficult, she is soaking wet and I am rock hard, unfortunately she isn't the kind of girl to give blow jobs and I don't have any lube, anyway, we try missionary and I can't get it in. We try doggy and it hits the entrance but I can't get it in.
We try her ontop but she started dry humping me and shit and then when she tried to get it in it felt like my cock was going to snap so we tried missionary again, this time I put a pillow under her ass to bring her hips up a bit, still couldnt get it in.

Ended up getting it in using the following position:
(made the image in like 30 seconds..)
I'm the one in red.
Now I basically wrapped her right leg up in my legs to use them to thrust off of and the bed as a base. Now I managed to get in her and was pumping away an we were both enjoying it, I was rubbing her clit with one hand as well and she was humping her hips up and down and moaning and what not. Now this position doesn't do "that" much for the guy so i was like.. alright I want to change then we tried to change failed, and ended up back in the same position. She ended up orgasming on my cock and I became tired and decided I wanted to sleep..

Anyway, the end point, does anyone have any tips, or know any sites, that teach how do give really good foreplay, I generally rub her clit and gspot and sometimes play with her ass hole etc and generally finger her
Then when I go down I lick her clit whilst fingering her or lick inside her etc and breathe on her clit a bit.
Any tips for that are more than welcome

Now for sex, with some girls like the other english backpacker I slept with a few months previously, I was able to do missionary, doggy, the "cuddle position from behind" and what not, albeit I was also able to get her really wet, and she loved giving blowjobs, so I'm not sure if it was just an issue of I couldn't get her horny enough/my cock wasn't slippery enough or there is something super wrong with my sex technique... I know it could definitely be improved upon..
So yeah any tips, recommendations of things to watch or positions to try or anything, let me know.

She slept there that night, then told me in the morning that I twitch and move a lot in my sleep, so need to probably get that checked out :\
Then we made out again in the morning then she hung out with me for the rest of the day and I treated her like my girl friend and visited Hyde Park in sydney and made out for a bit until I caught the train back the the airport.

Thanks for reading, Mitch.

Last edited by twitch223 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Fixed it. Found out what the issue was :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Gday mate, another WA boy! Hahaha good story and nice artwork, respect. Far as the foreplay thing goes, I read somewhere that the creases on a womans skin are super sensitive, along with other areas ;). So next time as part of that process roll her onto her front and tell her to relax. Then starting with one foot, kissing her slowly up her calve, and then spend a bit of time on the crease behind her knee. Then up the hammy, and the crease at the bottom of her ass (you could lift her up to doggy position at this point). Then flirt around her ass for a bit (teasing), then down the other leg. Then slam it in her and go to town!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Lol @drawing. No orgasm? Two words: Blue. Balls. U found out what the insert problem was? Id say foreskin issues? Foreskin gets rolled back by rubber or something. Or maby (boosting your ego) your to big for em? Lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Lol @drawing. No orgasm? Two words: Blue. Balls. U found out what the insert problem was? Id say foreskin issues? Foreskin gets rolled back by rubber or something. Or maby (boosting your ego) your to big for em? Lol
No orgasm. The sex was terrible haha..
No I haven't but I've slept with 2 girls since this, and had no issues, but had to do heaps more foreplay and make sure they were soaking wet or had already orgasmed using oral sex.
I'm circumcised, so not a foreskin issue.

Yeah I'm beginning to think it might be a to big thing.. Every girl I've slept with has said I have a, to quote, "amazing cock" or "massive cock" or things like that...
It's becoming more problematic hahaha..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:17 pm 
Dedicated Member

I'm glad you've fixed the issue. You might want to think about buying a bottle of lube and keeping it close by in case the issue ever comes up again.

-Wolf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm glad you've fixed the issue. You might want to think about buying a bottle of lube and keeping it close by in case the issue ever comes up again.

-Wolf
Do you recommend a type of lube?
Thanks mate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

That picture is awesome.

Seduce her with your paint skills.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote: