The PUA diary

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

Post subject: The PUA diary
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is a topic where I will be posting my exploits, if you will. Most of them are going to be random encounters and daygame. I will post failures as well as successes here, hopefully most of them are successes. :wink:

If you guys could give me some pointers to improve my game that would be great.

First a bit about myself, I'm 21 and a student. I had a relationship of over two years which recently, about two months ago, ended. I'm in a new relationship SPAM, but I'm still into meeting new people. I.E. I'm not going to cheat on my GF. I always had kind of a way with women and connected with them pretty well on most occasion.

--------------------------

03/03/2014
So I went to the shopping district to get a couple of new shirts. I walked into the store that I frequent when I need new clothes and there was this young woman that I didn't see before. She was sorting clothes and I was checking out a couple of belts that caught my eye. I started a casual conversation about her work, did she have a busy day? We chatted for a couple of minutes and she laughed through most of it and we swapped names.

I went to the back of the store to look at a couple of shirt. She called out that if I needed any help I just needed to give her a sign. I was the only customer. After a bit I called her over, said that I needed some help with the sizes and wanted to know what color looked good on me. She helped me and we chatted some more. She took the two shirt I wanted and I picked up a belt I really liked as well. At the register she gave me a little discount and I found out a couple of more things about her. She was single, lived on her own in a city close by and was actually a bit shy. After I paid I told her I had one more question; if I could get her number. She told me: "No, sorry, I like you, but I don't give my number to customers. You'll have to meet me in the street."

I told her too bad and that I'll keep an eye out for her whenever. She smiled and said: "You know what, I'll make an exception for you." So I got her number.

Post subject: Re: The PUA diary
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Okay, so I though I post some points that I want to improve here as well. I don't really know how many they'll be I just had the idea after reading a couple of other field reports. These are not sticking points, but more like things I want to get better at.

-Improving my daygame, especially in the streets. If it's a bartender, cashier or a store employer I usually don't have that many problems. But when I see HB-X walking somewhere over there I still find it difficult to stop her. On the train station is difficult, in the train is easy. Does someone know how to overcome this?
-Get a better understanding of body language
-How to talk to larger groups of women. One or two, maybe three I can handle. I find that talking to one girl at a time is the easiest for obvious reasons. The thing is one on one the girl will have you undivided attention. If it's four girl you need to single one out to escalate, but the talking with a group part, I never really got the memo, so to speak.

--------------------------

03/03/2014
I went out, as every monday, to get some dinner with my friends. We're a group of 4 men and 4 women. One of my friends recently broke up and is feeling a little down. I went over to his place a bit before going out. We talked and he told me over a cigarette that he just wanted to meet a nice girl to have fun with. Thus I became his wing. I opened this girl, she was 18 I think, by telling her that her hair was real good. She blushed a bit and we started talking. How did she get here? I never seen her before and I was pretty sure she wasn't a member of our study association. She had a walk along day with one of the association's members and thus ended up eating here.

At that point I got my mate and we went for a smoke. I told him, there's this girl, blah blah, curly hair, blah, smaller than you. Are you interested? He had seen me talking to her and he was interested. We went back up and this girl came back to me, I introduced my friend to her and the three of us started talking. A couple of girls, the ones that introduced her to the association, joined us and we had a nice chat for about half an hour. As the night passed on the girls went home. My friend could have gone in for the Kclose, but didn't... Which he will now have to hear for the rest of his academic life! Anyhow, we ordered some rye and debriefed, at which point the girl starts texting, both of us. We made it so that my friend would call her in the next week or so and they would hang.

All's well that ends well?