From AFC to PUA: a Learning Journal (AFC Daniel)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:23 pm 

Quote:
You're telling me she was basically expected more that first night and that's why she reacted this way the next day? Really!? I didn't copy this at all. @FlaiR and you seem to think I should have had sex with her the very first night... I did say I wanted her pretty badly... and she was pretty OK with it.

In my view, she was young, realize how "slutty" it was and regret. That's how I read it.
really only you can truly judge since only you were there, how ever all compliance points to she was down right then and there and she ignored social consequences from her group to comply for you

there are still two sides to every coin since if you did not isolate her from the group or create that situation, the frame would be more socially acceptable for her to see you, under the current context she would have to face judgement for her actions from her social group and face her ego if she is to re-engage you, based on both of your actions from that night of fun and making out

in the moment it's all good, she can get excited and let go of her fears, but after the fact when she's dried up, she was a bad bad girl for letting you do that, and it's emarassing that she put herself in such a vulnerable position that people may or may not know about, FOR SHAME!

this ^ is the rationalization, having sex makes you a slut! and being a slut is wrong!, unless it's not your fault or it was true love! (this is where the actions and the words don't line up, all compliance points to, she's ready to go with it, but since it doesn't happen, when she drys up and is able to think in hindsight it will be rationalized as.... WRONG WRONG WRONG, SLUT SLUT SLUT, if you got it in that night it would be more likely to be rationalized as... MENT TO BE!! TRUE LOVE!! TRALALALALA DISNEY)

being a gentleman, can really bite you in the ass sometimes and it happens to all of us, don't let youth or a conservative appearance fool you, all girls just want to be bent over, just be the right guy, at the right time, in right place (this could be the back of a car or a beach for all it matters if she's into you and you make it seem ok) and if you are getting the signs and the compliance, either cap it off before she gets too excited and meet her on a day with good logistics, or carry it to the finish line when the opportunity is passed the point of no return or it can take a lot of damage control to get back in the game and often will result in a waste of time with no result, and her following it up with the ''I'm not that kinda girl'' or the ''you're getting flaked, you mad?'' sort of girl logic, is about the same as a girl that cheats on her boyfriend after half a beer and justifies it with ''I WAS TOO DRUNK TO REMEMBER'', don't pay attention to the words and try to find meaning in them, pay attention to how she is acting and what she is doing, and the emotional context that gives meaning to the words and why she feels that way, the words are meaningless and only in place to justify the feelings in the moment (you probably already realize this all to well)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:27 pm 
Dedicated Member

@Pumpington.

This was exactly my gut feelings... She realize how "slutty" she has been and regretted it the next day. I did treat her well, even making sure she wasn't cold and all so yeah I was a bit pissed of seeing her ignoring me like I've been an asshole to her... That's why I was pissed off. I don't think having had sex with her would have changed anything... I mean... I would have had sex... great... But wouldn't I have received the same awkward message? and she would have felt like shit, and me too. I'm not looking for that.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm really not sure about the "put your dick in there, she'll do the rationalization in a good way, don't do it, she'll make you pay for being a pussy"... and I might want to try that out with an older girl though... not someone who would be barely legal (in the USA). But I did already learn from my journal that a girl won't ever be mad for trying too soon... but she will certainly be pissed at you for taking too long to take action... The hotter, the shorter the window you have.

It's really ironic though... I showed my A-Game that night, everything went smoothly... I wouldn't have changed a thing... but I still have nothing on the very next day... just a girl ignoring me like I was nothing... lol Game be crazy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:19 pm 

Quote:
What I'm trying to say is that I'm really not sure about the "put your dick in there, she'll do the rationalization in a good way, don't do it, she'll make you pay for being a pussy"... and I might want to try that out with an older girl though... not someone who would be barely legal (in the USA). But I did already learn from my journal that a girl won't ever be mad for trying too soon... but she will certainly be pissed at you for taking too long to take action... The hotter, the shorter the window you have.
pump-log-vt147457.html

day 5 ^ you don't even have to skip ahead passed day 5, spoiler alert: she flakes me

not that you can ever predict the future, or predict what would happen in a hypothetical situation with 100% certainty, but this sort of thing is not that foreign, neither is trying to bang girls in the barley legal age range, a girl dressed conservative, or a girl being over 30, or under 20, doesn't really matter, they all like guys the same as long as they are straight, just like you have probably liked girls since way before you were even close to 18, the only important thing to figure out is do they like and comply with you, and what can you do about that?

pretty much if you get them good to go, you got two choices, get it in or make a strong connection, either that, or you get the ''I FLAKE YOU LOL, YOU MAD?''

if you go too far and don't reach the finish line without having that connection, SHE IS A BAD BAD GIRL, FOR SHAME, however if you hit that finish line, IT WAS MEANT TO BE, TRALALALA DISNEY!, just test it out and see for yourself, girls you sleep with, tend to call you back, no connection? go to far? SEX IS WRONG, NOT THAT KINDA GIRL!! NOT ME! COULDN'T BE!

who knows why that is, but it's a common theme and there is a pattern, girls can be such frustrating trolls, but it will be ok, maybe you will see this before it happens if it happens again, and obviously nothing is absolute, just if you are going to prepare her for the roll of sex better have sex so she can't blame you for ''USEING HER'' before you get to actually use her, better to have her trying to fix her blunder after sex by trying to rope you into a relationship cause she went too far and it was meant to be, then having her blow you off cause ''she's not that kind of girl, and knows that you only want one thing with her''

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:07 pm 
Dedicated Member

@Pumpington.

Now you make me want to finish the work... She is soooo hot... if you have any experience on recovering from that, shoot. Otherwise on to the next one.

I understand your point but I can argue against... I mean, I didn't have a SNL with Brazilian Brunette (made out with her in a club and go out with me the next day... and then full close)... Same for the British Girl (made out with her, tried SNL but ended up seeing her the next day for the full close)... I didn't have this kind of issues and I don't think I've better connected with them... In these three cases, I even went as far as putting my hand on their crouch, almost rubbing it... Yet I only had this issue with this particular girl... why?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:16 am 
Dedicated Member

Quick Update.

The German Girl wrote me back on Facebook. Just updating the situation.
Quote:
I didn't want you to think that I didn't enjoyed the time with you or that you did anything wrong. On the contrary I had just had so much luck to meet you and not anyone else - I think so many would have at least thought of exploing my situation and the way you acted was just incredible.. I wouldn't think for a second that you are bad for me or dangerous!

and yeah, I thought that there was a connection between us. I really enjoyed the time. Especially sitting outside and talking...

It's difficult for me to explain my behaviour in the second night. I think I was a bit scared of myself. As I already told you in that night, I'm not a girl for doing that normally and somehow I thought it would be better to don't talk to you again. Maybe I was even a bit scared that it could get to important for me..

As I saw you again in the club I was just not able to explain it..

Anyway I'm sorry that it went out like this..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:45 pm 

awesome more context to add to the situation
Quote:
you live in a completly different world. And after my year in France I will definitely go back to Germany
Quote:
I was even a bit scared that it could get to important for me..
Quote:
Maybe our expectations where a bit different in this situation
Quote:
so many would have at least thought of exploing my situation
Quote:
I just wanted to make clear that I won't get on like we ended the day
Quote:
I want to know it because I really like you, okay? I never would have done that if I wouldn't
Quote:
On the contrary I had just had so much luck to meet you and not anyone else
Quote:
I didn't want to loose everyone again and be in the same situation as in the first night. I promised to stay with my friends, because I scared them to death in the first night, and I didn't want to repeat that...
Quote:
I'm not a girl for doing that normally
Quote:
Maybe our expectations where a bit different in this situation
Quote:
Sorry for me behaving rude, but I just don't feel good about all that..
Quote:
I thought that there was a connection between us.
Quote:
I'm sorry that it went out like this..
now imagine for a few moments, why she is saying all these things if it was under the context that being a slut was bad, sex was bad, even if that is what she wanted and didn't truly believe that, but had to maintain a certain social perception
Quote:
so many would have at least thought of exploing my situation and the way you acted was just incredible..
Quote:
I really enjoyed the time. Especially sitting outside and talking...
^ what is now the context on this? did she really enjoy the sitting outside with you the most? is that what she showed you with actions, or is that what she says?
Quote:
I really enjoyed the time. Especially sitting outside and talking...
Quote:
so many would have at least thought of exploing my situation and the way you acted was just incredible..
she says this,
Quote:
Sorry for me behaving rude, but I just don't feel good about all that..
she does this in reaction to what she says is the incredible behavior that she especially enjoyed
Quote:
I wouldn't think for a second that you are bad for me or dangerous!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

you're a really nice guy :'(

maybe one day you will see here again and get another shot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:01 pm 
Post of the month winner!

Thanks for the fun read. I've been running around, living out of a bag, haven't 'gone out' in two months, and for some crazy sadistic reason, reading the journal of poor Daniel who can't fit a round block into a welcoming wet round hole is curiously entertaining. Lucky for you, you're a young man with thousands of similar situations ahead of you. Me? If I have the energy to walk down to this hotel's lounge to play Mr. Lounge lizard, I've got to make it count. An old fart's last days are numbered.

In no particular order:

1. The morons who claim that they are this and that because they THINK that they are this and that are actually half right. They are only morons because what they think does not match their reality. However, 'thinking' is indeed powerful. If you question yourself, so will others. If you criticize yourself, so will others. And if you are unsure of yourself, others too will also follow suit. Think about the message(s) you've been sending her...

2. Still intrigued to as why men treat business deals as romantic love affairs and affairs as business deals. Dudes drink and talk about pussy, sports, share hugs, chat about family, hobbies, passions, and then shake hands over multi-million deals but when it comes to romance, all of the sudden they start taking notes? "So you want this and that but you promised this and that and I can give you this and that so the deal is this and that and this and that." - "As you can clearly see, I am very open minded about all of this!" - Dude, you are French! Please give the rest of us clueless men some hope and live up to your Global stereotype and at least pretend to be romantic! This poor girl traveled to all the way to Spain and all she got was a bodily fluid exchange and a "Let's Dance." 

3. Hey... This is a pick up forum. So when members ask about advice on one particular girl, most members advocate learning about pick up in general. But you KNOW a lot about pick up.  It would be nice to see your 'areas for improvement' focus a little more on HER. It would at least demonstrate that you are listening...

4. Nobody who has dealt with over 2 girls or who has hung out in this forum for over a month should believe that a girl who he's made out with at a club or bar should offer you a business-like contract the following day. If she's contacting you with any sort of bullshit the following day, she wants to make a deal. It's your job to draw the contract out in a way she can easily understand, and sell it in a way that is clearly desirable to her. Some call this 'romance'.

5. Your post reminds me of a German girl I once met in Chamonix... Regardless of whether it's good, bad, funny, weird, terrible, etc... Every memory of a girl you've fucked is much better than those you have not. 

6. The dude who is in the room next to mine I think just ordered a hooker. Interesting "conversation" developing now. This is a fun life filled with all sorts of interesting people... You might as well as pay attention to what they have to say. Do you get what I am saying here Daniel?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:49 pm 
Dedicated Member

@Pumpington.
Quote:
what is now the context on this? did she really enjoy the sitting outside with you the most? is that what she showed you with actions, or is that what she says?
After a half-hour dancing session, I told her I wanted to get some fresh air. That's when we've headed to the beach, I've cuddled her since it was getting cold and that's when I started to get to know her better, showed her I was genuinely interested in her. She was clearly enjoying the time, telling me I was cute and all. We had a good connection.

@Kasabi.
Glad my humble stories makes you smile!
Quote:
2. Still intrigued to as why men treat business deals as romantic love affairs and affairs as business deals. Dudes drink and talk about pussy, sports, share hugs, chat about family, hobbies, passions, and then shake hands over multi-million deals but when it comes to romance, all of the sudden they start taking notes? "So you want this and that but you promised this and that and I can give you this and that so the deal is this and that and this and that." - "As you can clearly see, I am very open minded about all of this!" - Dude, you are French! Please give the rest of us clueless men some hope and live up to your Global stereotype and at least pretend to be romantic! This poor girl traveled to all the way to Spain and all she got was a bodily fluid exchange and a "Let's Dance."
I gave her a nice time that night. I mean it. I've treated her like the stereotyped French you're describing would have treated her. I was this funny social guy, life of the party who brought her into my crazy life. Dancing, laughing to talking and cuddling her on the beach. Her friends were jealous. It was my A-Game. Everything went as I wanted it to happen. I might have been lazy in the end, I might have thought "I don't have the logistics, I'm tired... let's leave this here... she's into me, I'll see her again and see what I do". I was sure about it, until I received that confusing message the very next day. I didn't understand what she was telling me... The very next day she talked to me like a stranger and rejected me. I reacted poorly as a matter of fact. I'm not playing the "poor little Daniel here" but I clearly didn't see that coming.
Quote:
3. Hey... This is a pick up forum. So when members ask about advice on one particular girl, most members advocate learning about pick up in general. But you KNOW a lot about pick up. It would be nice to see your 'areas for improvement' focus a little more on HER. It would at least demonstrate that you are listening...
She's a 18 year-old hot girl who allowed herself to have a great moment with me. I've made my best to make her feel comfortable, making her enjoy the moment... and I think I did a good job (statement she agrees with). Yet, I was not expecting a message the very next day disarming everything I put in place: "we live in 2 different worlds", "don't be mad at me"... It was almost like she was breaking up with me! I actually asked myself if I hadn't been too nice with her, too reassuring... She didn't really seem like she needed to be reassured when I read that message...
Quote:
4. Nobody who has dealt with over 2 girls or who has hung out in this forum for over a month should believe that a girl who he's made out with at a club or bar should offer you a business-like contract the following day. If she's contacting you with any sort of bullshit the following day, she wants to make a deal. It's your job to draw the contract out in a way she can easily understand, and sell it in a way that is clearly desirable to her. Some call this 'romance'.
I wasn't there to sell long-term romance or a relationship of any kind either. But I did fail to reply to her message in a clear way: I simply didn't understand her message at all.
Quote:
5. Your post reminds me of a German girl I once met in Chamonix... Regardless of whether it's good, bad, funny, weird, terrible, etc... Every memory of a girl you've fucked is much better than those you have not.
In that case, it sounds a lot like she would have regretted it if something happened... but the more I look at it, the more I realize how naive I am. I went myself to Chamonix when I was young, you're not the only one who have remembrances there.
Quote:
6. The dude who is in the room next to mine I think just ordered a hooker. Interesting "conversation" developing now. This is a fun life filled with all sorts of interesting people... You might as well as pay attention to what they have to say. Do you get what I am saying here Daniel?
I've spent the last months meeting people... at work, in pub crawls... in France, in Spain... and a few months earlier in Brasil or Argentina... I've listened to them in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish. I've built value from listening to various guys' non-interesting stories at parties, repeating to me what they heard on TV most of the time or delivering the same random small talk. I confess it's been a while since I've been genuinely inspired by anyone. This German girl was interesting though... she grew up without a mother. Do I get what you're saying? Well I'm not sure.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:42 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Her friends were jealous. It was my A-Game. Everything went as I wanted it to happen. I might have been lazy in the end, I might have thought "I don't have the logistics, I'm tired... let's leave this here... she's into me, I'll see her again and see what I do".
Yes, A-Game. You went home and used your left / right hand to jerk your dick up & down while thinking of her and then went to sleep.

"I'm tired"
"Let's leave this here"
"She's into me...why push now out of my comfort?"
"She's hot, I don't want to mess it up right now"
"I'm lazy, I don't want to do it"

Any more excuses mate?

Just accept what happened. You bailed out. You ran away from the opportunity. You deserve everything this girl gave you. I was not 1% surprised by her reaction to you. Completely normal. You got scared, ran away with your tail between your legs & now you try to make yourself look like you have A-Game because you exchanged saliva with a hot girl. You're just rationalizing with your "I'm tired" "Too tired" because you didn't pull the trigger. There's no A-Game bro, wake up. If a guy was less "sharp" than you that night but he got the girl at the end of the night compared to you, your "A-Game" wouldn't exist anymore.

Get the girl. You're playing to NOT LOSE. You're NOT WINNING. I'm hard on you because it's inexplicable...it's pathetic having 66 pages of journal, doing this for so long, yet you clearly lack skill in seducing women. Really? Her reaction was a surprise to you? It means you haven't gathered the reference points at all mate. Maybe because you never push truly out of you comfort zone. Get your shit together. Be more hard on yourself damn it. Don't be the soft guy that's trying to give himself points for nothing. You should've gotten the girl, she GAVE herself to you, but you didn't. Stop being soft. In these situations you need to realize how you acted like a little bitch & that should motivate you to not do that again.

FlaiR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:34 pm 
Post of the month winner!

Quote:
I was sure about it, until I received that confusing message the very next day. I didn't understand what she was telling me... The very next day she talked to me like a stranger and rejected me. I reacted poorly as a matter of fact. I'm not playing the "poor little Daniel here" but I clearly didn't see that coming...
Just as there are hundreds of different ways to voice your mind, there are hundreds of different ways to interepet how others voice theirs. This is where "thinking correctly" comes to play. There are many layers to "If you are less critical of yourself, others will be less critical of you."

1. One who is not so critical of himself would have interpreted what she wrote in a more positive light.
2. Since your perception would have been more positive, so too would be your reaction to the situation.
3. Because your reaction would have been more positive, so too would be her reaction to you.
Quote:
statement s: "we live in 2 different worlds", "don't be mad at me"... It was almost like she was breaking up with me!

It was almost like she was breaking up with me! - OK, that's one way to see this. Can you think of any other ways to interpret what she's trying to tell you?
Quote:
I wasn't there to sell long-term romance or a relationship of any kind either. But I did fail to reply to her message in a clear way: I simply didn't understand her message at all.
Could she have been trying to tell you:

"I think I am falling in love. My friends think I am crazy. They tell me that you are probably a playboy. They say I'll end up getting hurt anyways. I am going to be in France for only one year. (By the way, who actually thinks of ONE YEAR time frames if they do not have boyfriend/girlfriend situations in their minds? Even if she mildly liked you, she would't think ahead of a few days.) Our cultures don't mix. Tell me that I am not making a mistake. . . because all my JEALOUS friends are telling me that I am nuts. I'm driving myself crazy."
Quote:
I went myself to Chamonix when I was young, you're not the only one who have remembrances there.
*Time out for a high five. I love that fucking place!

Back to the issue at hand. So. . . if an 18 year old girl is telling a romantic French dude the above sentiments, how should he answer? Here's my total stereotype nonsensical French romantic dude reply: (Think Pink Panther... you know, terrible French-English made up accent.)

Oh non! Mademoiselle! How did you read my mind? I've been feeling the same way. I thought about this last night and realized that I can't promise you time. . . and it's only because there's no way to know what will really happen one month from now or 10 months from now. But I can promise you my mind, my thoughts, and my heart. I am not willing to sacrifice today for uncertainties of tomorrow! Now, let's dance!

^Remove the Pink Panther melodrama cheese humor and this is a good fucking reply right here.

**Remember that thing we discussed a while back about certain habits?
Quote:
I confess it's been a while since I've been genuinely inspired by anyone.

Think about ^this with "there are hundreds of different ways to interept how people voice their thoughts" in mind.

***Not always but generally, children of single parents have some drama in them. If you're going to continue seeing this girl, expect a lot more drama.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:10 pm 
Dedicated Member

It is time for this journal to come to an end. I've gained a lot of maturity and I now think that it is time for me to start a new journey that better suit my desires. I still remember when I started this journal, more than one year ago, I had no idea what I was getting into. Post after post, not only have I discovered the basics concepts of attracting women, but I also realized much more could be taught by this community.

I obviously would like to thank all the contributors to this journal, but also the readers who have been following my humble adventures.

My new journey will be documented on another thread: on-the-road-to-manhood-a-learning-journ ... 54297.html

Cheers,

AFC Daniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Get the girl. You're playing to NOT LOSE. You're NOT WINNING. I'm hard on you because it's inexplicable...it's pathetic having 66 pages of journal, doing this for so long, yet you clearly lack skill in seducing women. Really? Her reaction was a surprise to you? It means you haven't gathered the reference points at all mate. Maybe because you never push truly out of you comfort zone. Get your shit together. Be more hard on yourself damn it. Don't be the soft guy that's trying to give himself points for nothing. You should've gotten the girl, she GAVE herself to you, but you didn't. Stop being soft. In these situations you need to realize how you acted like a little bitch & that should motivate you to not do that again.
Agreed lets get some focus here, from the select parts I've read from your journal (forgive me if i contradict your doings/posting and my assumptions) its seems there is little focus on actual seduction, meeting girls, dare i say a little cold approaching. If you post a journal on a pick forum, focus on seduction, not some wishy washy life expansion self-help drama. Come on man, lets get this pick up thing sorted, fuck some girls, get some experience.
good luck in your in new journal.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Really loved reading this journal Daniel, thank you for writing it. I was inspired to create a blog of my own journey:

pickinguppickingup you know the rest :-)

pickinguppickingup

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Website: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/the-playbook/id605322532?mt=8
Wow interesting read Daniel. Seems like you had a wild adventure.

I respect you for that. Congratulations on doing what only some are capable of.

Check out my Routines app at the link below:

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/the-pla ... 22532?mt=8

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Im bumming this up, because this dudes story was incredible...idk if there is anyone on here no that remembers this dude