The big K AMOGs a BF

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Post subject: The big K AMOGs a BF
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: BenZonaa129
I was in England, on tour with an Orchestra (I play tuba), and one of the girls who I am friendly with starts talking to some English guys. There is a group of about 4, three guys and this one girl who I am friends with (she is neither target nor obsticle. She is being hit on... poorly).

I insert myself into the group with a total egotistical comment: "How can you have a good time with out me?"
They all laugh and I'm now in this group. As I continue to shoot shit with the guys, the other girl is getting annoyed with me (because I stole her thunder) and all the the Brits are paying attention to me.

A few minutes later, a girl comes up and joins the group, we'll call her HBrit. (I think that its funny). I still am talking to the guys, but now my stories have DHV spikes, and I sometimes throw a neg or two over to HBrit. Well, the group decides to venue change (we were sitting on the stoop of a dorm room), and I go while dragging HBrit along with me. I now leave the group and go 1 on 1 with her.

We are doing well, I am not patterning, just vibing. In Great Britain, all the peacocking/DHV you need is to be American, it rocks! Then her BF walks in. He is the big oaf type, very much an AFC with a touch of jock. Very easy type to AMOG. He is also like I was in my AFC days, so I know just where to go.

I turn the conversation around to him, and start talking to him (he is normally shy, so he says) I make him do most of the talking, and when I talk, I b everything that he is not. Also I start tooling on him with some minor things, correct his grammar, etc. The coup-de-gras that proved that I was alfa and he was beta was when I hit him just a little too hard on the back, then started talking with the girl again. He just sorta walked away and attempted to join the other group.

I continue vibing with the girl, and I show her some of my photos on my dig. camera. After seeing them, she suggests that we take a photo. I just hand the camera to he BF and pose with my arm around her (I had been in kino all night). He takes one photo, realizes that the flash is not on, then takes another one. Although I didn't colse (I could have, I had at least 5 IOIs), I had a good time.

Keys to the AMOGing:
1. I was already alpha when the BF joined the group.
2. I tooled on him, while still being friendly
3. I made myself fufill all of his flaws
4. I made him take the photos of his GF and me.

Things that I need to work on:
1. CLOSE damnit. (One of my sticking points)
2. I was damn close out of material.
3. I may have over negged.
4. No take aways

And here we are:Image

Damn those blinding flashes. Also, she looked better when she was not washed out from the light. If you want to see the other pic. just ask.

~Kurent