First attempt at sarging ever.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So, I am currently graduating college, and last night was my graduation party.
It was hosted by me and four other friends in our apartment and there were over 200 people there. It was an epic party, and it was a highlighter party so very dim lights :-d.
So I basically thought to my self, ok theres gonna be shit tons of social proof all over the place, what safer place to sarge. Ive been reviewing Style's Annihilation method, and decided to take it one step at a time, and run some openers. I figured if i felt like it I would run some cube, and some Sexual predator routine, but basically i wanted to practice the approach.

What worked.
Cologne opener. Like a charm, I sprayed some cologne on both wrists and got girls to tell me which one they liked better. That worked every time.

Whats your story opener, walking up to girls and saying whats your story? then getting them to qualify them selves after that

What didn't work
The Paris hilton's dog opener , it coudnt hold attention and girls got bored. So i ejected.

When i tried to run TD's sexual predator routine, it sounded forced, but got a few laughs. I dont think i have the right frame for this. It doesn't really flow naturally, but it fits my style of comedy. I think i need to hold off till i get the right mindset for this

Cube: I dont know when to use this A3? C1? hell even as A1? It worked on the internets realy good but at the party the girl was into it, but it went nowhere.

Things i have questions about:
There is a reformed PUA friend of mine there, he was giving me advice as he saw me in field. He said a couple of key points were that I needed to body rock more, and that i was "transparent" also that when i locked in girls, I was locking them in not them locking me in. Also that i Kino escalated way too fast, which i didnt notice. How do i balance all of these things? Should I work on them one by one? Because I find that there is so much to keep track of I screw something up. Also my openers generally worked, but i dont quite understand things to do in A2, A3 so on and I jump right to comfort.

Things that i took away from it
I think i need to define what I want, I kinda walked in there and started hitting on everything in site to see what worked and what didnt. However, I dont have standards, i think i need to define the type of girl I want and write that down. I also need to define who I am as a person, what type of person I am. Is this inner game shit? If it is doesnt Inner game shit come after field techniques or in parallel?

CB out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sounds like you didn’t do to bad at all for a first sarge!

Best advice I can give you is just to try and experiment with different openers and different routines and see what works best for you with your particular style. Canned openers are great when you start this whole process, but eventually you will learn these are just training wheels. This has been stated many times on this site and by PUAs everywhere that “it is not what you say, but how you say it” that matters. This is true.

You said you jump straight into comfort, but that can be dangerous if you do this without them being attracted, you can fall into the friendzone. In hindsight this was my biggest problem before I read The Game and got into this. I was “the nice guy” who was friends with the hot girls but never fucked them.

A1 : Open (Do not stick on opener for too long, waste of time)
A2: Female to Male attraction (DHV stories, push/pull, cocky funny, etc)
A3: Male to Female attraction (only after you feel she is attracted to you do you give it back to her and move to comfort)

I have not used the cube in a long time, but when I did I saw it more as a comfort building routine. It is hard to hold a girls interest, especially a whole set while you do the cube in the opener. Now some people do use this in the opener as part of an attraction routine, but in my experience it did not work for me. I would use the cube after isolating the target, when you have quality one on one time with her. This way there is no distractions.

You want it to appear to others not in the set you are in (rest of party in this case) that the girls are “gaming” you. So you want your body language to reflect that. Example, at a bar position yourself leaning with your back against the bar and the set in front of you. Example, if you sit down on a stoll and the girls are talking to but standing. Now these simple fixes give the appearance to others that the set is trying for your attention not the other way around.

Im tired of typing, let me know if you want me to elaborate on anything for you in more detail.

Post subject: A2
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I need to know what to do in A2, like what routines and what not. Still working on reaidng the MM so we'll see. Also I really want to emulate style and take it one step at a time, till i move on without noticing. However, I think im decently good at VERbally approaching women, its my body language during A1 that needs work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A2: Female to Male Interest

This is where you need to CREATE attraction.

To do this you need to DEMONSTRATE value. What separates you from everyother guy at the party, bar, club,etc? Now you don't just come out and say it directly, sounds like bragging. You need to subcommunicate what makes you more valuable than every other guy in the place.

Below are some "attraction switches." Meaning if you can flip these switches on, subcommunicate these characteristics to women, they will feel attraction towards you.

Pre-selection (other attractive women want you)
Wealth
Power
Social status (especially being the leader of men)
Some unpredictability
In control, not controlling
Intrigue/curiosity/unanswered questions about you
Being the protector of your loved ones

Now here is how you communicate this. You do this with your conversation skills. This is very very important. If you cannot tell a good story you are fucked! You need to be able to hold a groups interest through your words. This is where you DHV or demonstrate your higher value. For example, making people laugh, telling them something interesting, teaching them something, being a good dancer, or doing anything that shows that you are a cool guy, is in itself a DHV.

Now the stories you are telling them do not have to be perfect, but really just have to be entertaining. A girl wants to have fun and be entertained. This is how you hold interest. Do not bore them to death. Be charismatic and animated (not too much).

Look at sticky in Routine form: The Best Tease Routines (by Jay Wa)

This has a lot of great attraction stuff that comes up in normal conversations.