Clubbin from Friday Night

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

it seems as if every time i go to the club i gain more and more confidence and swagger. on friday, i was on fire. my best set was a 2 set, one was an HB8 and the other was an HB7. my target was the 7 because i'm really into brunettes.

anyways, i applied the 3 second rule and approached them (they were sitting down) asking why they were sitting and not dancing. i then started negging my target and using opinion openers. they were smiling and greatful someone was talking to them on an intelligent basis, as i had seen many other men fail to get them to leave their table.

i went to the club with 5 of my buds, and i was looking for at least one to occupy my target's friend, who claimed she had a bf. in the end i just said screw it and took both of them out on the dance floor. i had both of them all over me, and countless other girls were looking at me. i took turns freaking on the 7 and 8, and they were laughing and eating up everything i was saying. in fact, i was in such a comfort zone that whenever a guy approached either of them (the one i wasn't dancing with at the time), they said they had a bf.

in the end, i made the mistake of allowing themselves to excuse themselves before i did. but i made up for it by dancing with other girls and talking to other people. later, i found them but they said they were leaving. this time i was with my friends and i had to make sure i looked alpha in front of them, as they seem skeptical of the game in general.

i asked for the HB7's phone number:

ME: ey gimme ur number
HB7: i'm not gonna give it to you, i have a bf (she was playing hard to get while smiling mercilessly)
ME: ya you will give it to me, and we both know you don't have a bf (i just straight up said it, i was kinda sick of games and what not)
HB7: ya ur right, you better call me! i'll be angry if i don't hear from you!

i then said "kiss goodbye," and pointed to my cheek. she did it and gave me a hug. i have never done that before and i felt like a pimp. i was disappointed i hadn't made a move sooner because i definitely could have made out with her, but at least i got her number.

i also got the numbers of two other HB8's, and i had report with one of those two, but neither matched the connection i felt with the HB7 i wrote about

i still have a problem at getting girls to text me back rigorously enough though

-practice makes perfect! don't be afraid to take gambles in life

Last edited by Gem on Mon May 11, 2009 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Nice job Gem! Gem's going to be the next big thing! I like how you closed with the girl. Keep up the good work bud, we'll sarge when I'm in Sac.

The only pointer I would give is to call the girls first, don't text them. It shows more confidence and they're more likely to respond.

By the way, I ran into your number close you got in Reno. She says that you're really funny, I think you made a good impression.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks jac!! ya i'll come up to reno too and we'll rip it up!!!

the only problem is that it seems as if hella people these days refuse to talk on the phone and they don't answer.

and ya, that girl from reno is a hottie lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

they were also 20, so i need help on whether to lie about my age or not. i am currently 18 but girls think i'm older in the club. they guessed i was 20 and i just lied and said 19. however, i'm a terrible liar and i felt bad about it the rest of the night after they had left

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:37 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Gem, it's not lying, it's flirting. Go ahead and tell them whatever age you want.

Also I understand the talking on the phone thing and how people text more these days. But that just helps you even more because by you calling them it shows that your not just a normal guy and that you have the confidence to talk on the phone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Gem, it's not lying, it's flirting. Go ahead and tell them whatever age you want.

Also I understand the talking on the phone thing and how people text more these days. But that just helps you even more because by you calling them it shows that your not just a normal guy and that you have the confidence to talk on the phone.
i use that concept a lot, but personally i see a difference between saying "i'm an astronaut and went to the moon" and straight up lying about my age. cecil, you maybe can give me help in somehow making it so i'm flirting while saying my age and what school i go to. next year in college it will be hella easier cuz i'll just say i go where i go without feeling like a youngster lol

ya i like talking on the phone more too, thanks for the advice, that's what i'm going to start doing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:45 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

For the age situation, I would play an age guessing game. Have them attempt to guess your age and tease them or neg them when they get it wrong. Then reward the one who gets it right. If you play this little game well enough they wont care about your age, they'll just care about having fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ya i've done that a few times but i should do it more often. thanks for the advice though!!!