alone with her, in her house

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED.... so look im in her house, this girl has a boyfirend but we have a secret relationship goin on, so i go and she gives subtle signs and i i try hookin up with her once.. no dice, second time in her car, no dice, now im here fustrated the whole day, i know she likes me but recently shes been cold and its the thing that she wanted me soo bad and now its just weird.. i feel maybe i didnt try hard eneugh, at the end of our adventure, she tried hookin up with me but after all this nothing, i didnt even wanna kiss close so i hug her and she looks at me with this face.. then she texts me when im on the train, i know something is wrong.. i answer, "i just dont know how to feel about you".. then later i recall its a dangerous neghberhood so i worried at this point ask if she got home alright, no response till the next day sayin " i found my necklace" random sht that i dunno how to respond by,, i dont respond for five hours and now im here, stuck on yesterday, should i even respond to tht, and so what should i say, i dont wanna talk about the necklace.. but anyway ive done fine this far, but yesterday was a complete failure... how should i respond to her now, feelng like a complete chump

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: pa17_im@yahoo.com
I understand perfectly what you mean, I reacently missed a perfect good chance to Fclose a HB8.5....

Thing is i think you must not feel like you acted AFC at all, and maybe you did, so what, if she thinks so, you dont wanna reinforce that idea by feeling that way yourself.

Instead try balancing things, what do you think is your strong point when being with ehr?.. does she laugh alot when shes around?.. does she like your body?.. have you negged her enough?... is she outgoing?... and tray a fresh start working on those points, without forgeting other imoprtant things like.. Creating KINO... very important, since yu two were alone at her home and YOu didnt make it happen, means that you didnt escalade kino properly. Otherwise the result would have been different.

Well thats what I think happens.

In myopinion Kino escalation is very important factor, not only to arouse, or create a reaaction from the target, but also to feel more confident about your moves, and also make her feel commfortable knowing that you are not afraid of taking a step forward. You feel comfortable around confident people right?...

OK thats my opinion I hope it helps you;)...

Dont go hard on yourself...
PEACE !!