Her boyfriend was PISSED

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Post subject: Her boyfriend was PISSED
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Last friday an old friend of mine was having a party for his birthday, and i had not been gaming for a while so i suited up and went out. I came to the party prepared, made a spectacle upon arrival and brought my bud a 24 case of beer, instant rapport from everyone there, five minutes in someone i never met packed us a fat bowl and we smoked out, put down a few beers, now feeling excellent. Lol, on to the report!

I recognized a guy i had met at a previous party, hes relatively older than me, me 19 him 23, there with his girlfriend who i also met priorly. Shoot the shit with him, his girl friend's eyes gleaming intently at me with a kind of shy smile on her face, the work was done as soon as i arrived. Sat down with all of them and we started playing kings cup (excellent game for dhv, negging, all the good stuff) and the chick is like.."where do i sit?" maneuvering to sit on her boyfriends lap, she sits between us with one of her thighs resting on my leg, the bf seemingly unaffected. Fastforward to round two of the game i sit out, as does she.

So we begin talking, of completely unrelated topics, im making her laugh and her bf starts dogging me.. in my head im thinking "Oh its on!" all the while she and I are getting closer and closer, her eye contact beckoning me to make a move on her.. At last, i attempt to isolate her with me by announcing that im going to the bathroom and i'll be right back (how this works is beyond my moral flexibility but it does.. lol). As im going in she begins to follow me being very subtle. Her boyfriend sees her, and immediately tells her to come back outside (while im inside, voicing a diabolical laughter muahahaha). So that scheme failed, no worries. The guy that packed us to the bowl was inside looking for me, insisted we have another bowl, so be it.

Stoned out of my mind i join the socially challenged nerds (my closest friends there, and my kin lol) inside and watch some aqua teen hunger force, when after some time, the chick comes to me looking upset and tells me he heard her boyfriend telling some girl he wants to fuck her. To me this meant "fuck me", so i turn to her with a grin and ask her "do you want to kiss me?", done deal, made out til i was sure i pretty much crashed the party, got her number and she left with her angry boyfriend. After that, more weed, more beer, ahh great times.