my first hired GUN (stripclub)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

im from Australia and i was in our somewhat of a red light district kings cross

i was with a mate and my lil bro they have read the game but lack experince both with girls and field work.
they decided rather then sarging after 2 blow out they would just get on the piss.

after they got blind they wanted to go to a strip club called showgirls its the more upper class of the strip clubs in Sydney.

We enter and bater the entry fee down the gril there that is a hired gun HB9 says are u boys just coming for a cheap show or to buy some drinks.
my mate replies stupidly were gonna spend shit loads instant DLV/ use us for money.

i stayed back a bit looked at her and snobed her shabby attempt to milk money.

she gets us seated in a booth near the stage and says what can i get u guys to drink. the boys go cock tails she organized a rip off drink as they do a mordoir shaker and sits down with us. she pours shots for us then one for her self.

while watching my less experienced mates cradle to her and revert back to drunken AFC game i make eye contact and laugh at her this grabs her attention as it is a neg in its own right.
she says what are u laughing at..? i look her in the eye and said u .

the music is a bit loud so she says i cant hear u come closer.
i shake my head and say u come hear (testing for compliance) and tap the stool next to me.
she complies and i say i can see what your doing and i know how this little system works Ive dated 2 exotic dancers before i dont care my mates are drunk just dont try it on me.
HB9. im not an excotic dancer
me. i can see that u must have got demoted to drinks girl lol
HB9 . your mean .
me. im not the one using my beauty to scam people out of drinks
she goes to talk i cut her off and use somthing i dont normaly use which is a canned routine and said what did u wanna be wen u grew up . princess ..lame i know but it worked
HB9 princess hahahah your so funny well i wanted to study law
me: so you steered away from the cleshay working in a strip club to get threw med school and did the lawyer one instead lol
HB9 nar i studiy language hey i have an idea why dont we do some shots together
me: that a great idea how about you go buy them and ill shot them that way i know your not using me and you actually have a heart
HB9 u dont let up do you
me: not till you prove your a good girl
she returns with four shots we do them i go the next round
mention about my ex working at hooters and that i Rather that then dating the strippers as i thought stripping was a lil degrading to women and that coming here was my mates idea
HB9 i only tried it once but i wasnt any good but they said i would do better doing this
i said well before i leave give me your number and we can catch up on a level that your not trying to sell me something
we exchanged numbers and then kissed closed i i spoke for a bit after then left.

she texted me as soon as i left the club. (hey i hope to see you soon )