On my first real sarge! Fucking Amazing!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

OK, so it started out just a night with my friends. Anyway, a HB8 comes over to ask for a chair, and I decide I did feel like layin a little game. I threw out a quick question sayin she had to answer something Ive been curious about and needed a ladies opinion. We talked real quick and I convinced her to move herself and her 2 other girlfriends and a guy friend to move to us instead of taking our chair. She was able to get them to move over.

Ill tell you right now, I number closed this woman in 5 min! Im pretty new to this system but Im pretty good at talkin to women already. Anyway, I through her a few negs and started ignoring her for about a min. Then I started using kinos and the cocky funny method. Then once I knw I had her attention, but wasnt comfortable moving her from her group I told her I wanted to try and tlell her some things about herself. I began the cube in the desert method. This whole time I was leaning in and using a shit ton of kino on her cuz I already got 3 IOI's from her. After the story she was sayin how insightful I was and all this other bullshit. So about amin later I said she was really interesting and to give me her number and she did. Then immediately i said I was going to go find my friends and she insisted I shouldn stay with her but I had to use the cat string method. I left and my buddy was w his gf and she brought along a friend that was a HB 7, and I normally wouldnt be interested but I was on fire, so I started using the same shit on her and had her rubbing my chest and shit. Then some drunk ass girls kept talking to my friends and hitting on me immediately, so I thought Id use this to make the other girl jealous since I knew I had her hooked. I ended up taking one of the drunk ass girls behidnd a corner (she was prob just a 6, but I didnt plan on doing anything w her, ..she was just a prop.) anyway, she ended up grabbin on my "buddy downstairs" and shit but I wasnt interested so i just told her I was gonna go back to my friends and she got really pissed and started sayin i was being a pussy and wouldnt hang with her and shit. Now I figured Id fucked up with the other girl by just makin myself look TOO easy. Anyway, i still wanted to get that second number so I just told her that girl wanted me to go around the corner n tell me something but that I wasnt interested and I didnt think she was nearly as beautiful as my intended target. After a few more min I said I was leaving but Id love her number..boom, I got it.

Then I started texting the first girl sayin she needed to come eat w me. Through a lil resistance and pretending I didnt care either way, I got her wanting to leave w me. I went inside, grabbed her, and walked right by my group of friends and the second target with the first girl holding my hand lol. We went to whataburger and got shakes and this is where it gets juicy!

I started with Styles story of animals and how their instincts are similar to ours and got her biting my neck lol. I told her she sucked and Id do it. I returned the bite and then pulled her chin over and we started making out. It got intense. both seats went back, and I threw the shakes out lol. Two girls were watchin us from right outside the window but the girl didnt notice til they started laughing but she didnt care. I went down and started suckin on her nice tits, and started goin down her pants. I think she got embarrassed when I discovered itd been a while since she shaved. She said she hadnt been out in months. This was a smart girl. College degree, just bought a house..the works. I said I understood and tried again. I could feel she wouldnt go all the way right there so i flipped it and said I didnt think we should either but gave her the cold shoulder (push/pull) . She kept asking "are u sure ur not drunk" and "are we still gonna get to see eachtoerh"? Anyway, I took her back too her car and pulled out a glow stick I had and anchored all those feeling and gave her the glowstick to remember me! It was fuckin beautiful!

Soon i will tell you bout the girl i seduced online and the promo model from last week!

Anyone see anything i did wrong or could have done better? I sometimes get stuck after I have them hooked and not sure what else I can do to keep the sexual tension rising and Ive already used the basic material.