Boring Party (ridiculously detailed report)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am under the influence of a potent smoke

Hi I'm a college student in southern california and I have been reading about the game recently and I am looking for criticism from my peers.

I want to prequel this by saying that I do not have they full confidence and ability to land a girl on charm but I feel like certain aspects of my game are getting better and it would great if some of the forum members could tell me what i am doing right and what i am doing wrong.

That's my excuse for being lame in this field report.

Last saturday I arrived at a fraternity by myself (friend left earlier than expected) so I had to try to establish my presence on my own (haha). Anyways I worked around the party and bumped into some friends who were members of the fraternity.

After failing to find any free alcohol I went to the restroom but there was a line. When I was next in the line a HB 7.5 asked me if she could go to the restroom with me.

I am not that much of an AFC that I would pretend to be honored by her wanting to use the restroom w/ me. "If you want to"
She told me that I better not look
and I countered that she better not look at me.

So she told me about how she knew how long girls should take in the b-room and said two would take 10 mins. She banged on the door and asked if she could blame the banging on me. I told her I didn't really care.

All this time I maintained good eye contact while raising eyebrows and joking and smiling. I can't say that my voice sounded super confident because I could hear my voice waiver a little (from the cold skate over)

So in the bathroom I peed first but not before telling her to keep her eyes on the mirror (suggestive because she can still look). I was trying to pee but didn't really need to, just needed to wash my face when she blurted
"I think I'm in love with someone nick" (that's my name)
"Does he love you back"
"He let me drive his *nice car* *far*
I didn't know what to say to this wierd outburst so I just continued trying to pee then gave up and washed my face and then left. Conversation was minimal.

Then I did some other stuff and saw my good friend from high school. It appeared that he was with a 8.5 blonde that I had seen earlier. He introduced us and I made a dig at how the lacrosse team I was on had beaten her highschool three times recently (Her highschool pretty much brought the sport to the area and had a really good program). We got into a good conversation with my friend and then I managed to get him to drop off and we talked about various things for a while and I joked around and got her to laugh quite a bit. The conversation petered off and this is when I decided to go talk to another friend that I saw who I hadn't talked to earlier. I went back to the group that the 8.5 blonde was in and talked most of the group but slightly ignored the 8.5. I didn't look at her that much except when I saw her laugh at a joke I made or something like that.

Then the party got rolled. I asked my friend with the 8.5 if I could get a ride back to campus and he said that he was going to another house so I just skated back to the dorms and crashed.

I feel like if I had more time at this party I could have had more success but I was at the party for less than an hour before the cops came. It's annoying when parties get rolled.

No closes.... lame

I am still a virgin and have not been having much success k-closing lately. I could use some critique and some reinforcement on my game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

haha I like the field report. Really you didn't do anything wrong really. I mean whenever a party is lame I normally try to make it awesome. Really if it's lame though the only thing you can do is socialize.

BUZZ!! Remember that word..In college you want to create buzz.I'll let you know how this can help your game on campus later. Back to the word. ..Create it by socializing. Try to befriend the AMOG at the party. Trust me they stand out. If you Befriend those people then your gonna be talked about.

If your at a lame party create something fun to do. I mean sure it's all about drinking and socializing but games show to a girl that your fun and can lead in a game.

Buzz is great because whenever you go around campus girls will remember you and as well talk about you to their friends. If you create just enough you'll be like a rumor around campus.

I did all that prior to arriving to college and went to college parties. Once I went my college tour I was actually well known by a whole lot of people. I was slowing down my tour. I actually felt like a rockstar . I don't mean to be bragging but if you are lame your definitely not gonna get any pussy.

Being a virgin in college is something girls dream of. True story girls like to devirginize a guy ha ha. Especially in college. I'm pretty sure the K-closes don't come because you don't make them happen. You should work on your confident buddy. Nothing kills your game more than when you don't have any confident.

Also what kind of friend leaves his friend at a party. You need to find a better wingman. I hope this helps somehow. If you need any more info PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
haha I like the field report. Really you didn't do anything wrong really. I mean whenever a party is lame I normally try to make it awesome. Really if it's lame though the only thing you can do is socialize.

BUZZ!! Remember that word..In college you want to create buzz.I'll let you know how this can help your game on campus later. Back to the word. ..Create it by socializing. Try to befriend the AMOG at the party. Trust me they stand out. If you Befriend those people then your gonna be talked about.

If your at a lame party create something fun to do. I mean sure it's all about drinking and socializing but games show to a girl that your fun and can lead in a game.

Buzz is great because whenever you go around campus girls will remember you and as well talk about you to their friends. If you create just enough you'll be like a rumor around campus.

I did all that prior to arriving to college and went to college parties. Once I went my college tour I was actually well known by a whole lot of people. I was slowing down my tour. I actually felt like a rockstar . I don't mean to be bragging but if you are lame your definitely not gonna get any pussy.

Being a virgin in college is something girls dream of. True story girls like to devirginize a guy ha ha. Especially in college. I'm pretty sure the K-closes don't come because you don't make them happen. You should work on your confident buddy. Nothing kills your game more than when you don't have any confident.

Also what kind of friend leaves his friend at a party. You need to find a better wingman. I hope this helps somehow. If you need any more info PM me.
Thanks for the advice man a lot of my experiences at party's support exactly what you were saying. I have noticed that when I hang out with well known people at the party I usually am much more successful.

The main thing I was trying to get out of this field report though is what the next step that I should have taken to physically close either of those two girls. Or just what I was missing. I know it was mainly the time constraint but say the party kept going. What should I have done.

And I don't blame the guy who left, he had been drinking and I've been pretty flakey myself when I'm drunk. Also I think that he had to leave with his ride. I wasn't planning on using him as a wing either, just as a little social proof.

And after what you said I'm going to start promoting that I'm a virgin and I'm going to hold out as long as I can.

"I'm just looking for the right girl."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

All right man well good luck on finding that one girl. I did the same thing and trust me it was worth the wait.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
All right man well good luck on finding that one girl. I did the same thing and trust me it was worth the wait.
"I'm just looking for the right girl" is just something I'm going to say, haha, and I'm going to hold out because I figure I will make them want me more.