(2 weeks in) DONT DO THIS!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

randomly one saturday a mate of mine says come to my brothaz 21s. So im like hell yeah. neway at the party thurs the bdae boys ex, i try to game her but fail miserably lol But others see teh way ive made them laugh and generally how i was the center of attention so after a few more swigs of bourbon i have a group of older ladies plus afew guys hanging onto my very word as i just shoot the shit. Now thurs a girl who has been checking me out the whole night giving me looks from her group and everything. So i decide fuck it. she looks i look, smirk and cock up eyebrow like the rock does its enough for her, and she joins our group. to cut a long story short i give her heaps of crap liek, i bet ur a stalker and are u always this forward? . end of night i make out with her in her brothaz car, she askes for my number for the fourteenth time, i just smirk and say nah you're such a stalker.
So she wrenches my arm and writes it down. neway phone game goes good two weeks later after meeting up once for the movies she invites me to stay over at her place which is on a small farmlet outta Town --->V

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice job
but why is your title "Don't do this" ?

Post subject: PART 2 =)
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

so i head out thur, did i mention im 17 and shes 18 and graduated from my school last year neway i get out thur parents love me everythings good i have escalation issues until finally i have her on top of me in her room, i get some foreplay going on ( look up redtube orgasm) when i get her hot i try to go in for the lay. i get shutdown i try to get it going on again but something has really got her neway nuthin for that night. Next day the whole time she isnt realli into i can sense ohh crap. we plan a party for that night before the party starts she puts me into teh friend zone ;( FARK!

first tym for me neway i go on that night getin trashed with her friends none of which i know then sensing only weirdness from 'Her" i decide fuck it i spot an emo looking chick who came to teh party a bit later and go hard.

I blow some smoke into her mouth to escalate kino 'she' sees me, she aint happy.
I decide fuck it and end the night with a makeout. neway i sober up realise what i have done and try to ride out the most uncomftable situation i have ever been in

The morning after was pure hell i think word got round, everyone thur was her friend foremost and took her side. (shudder) worst experiance ever

Moral : Play your game on your own grounds if you aint been with her for more than two months the longer your with her the better your game needs to be.

Oh yeah and never game when your drunk, the day after will always be worst

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ah well at least you learnt something which will prevent you from fucking up next time.
Oh by the way, don't write that msn slang so much, we're not all from USA ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Ah well at least you learnt something which will prevent you from fucking up next time.
Oh by the way, don't write that msn slang so much, we're not all from USA ;)
shoot I'm from the USA and that was even hard to read and understand.