Dark Skill #2 FR

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

Post subject: Dark Skill #2 FR
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is my 2nd and I definitely need criticism and advice on this one.

It's the Thursday night April the 30th/ Friday morning 1st May.

I don't know about most other countries but in my country we celebrate the 1st May somewhere in nature and this time it was a lake near my town.There were literally thousands of people on 4 different beaches with camp fires everywhere,guitars and plenty of alcohol.

It's about 1:00 am I'm walking down 1 beach with 2 of my female friends from my class,I didn't use them as pivots,we simply celebrated together,and so I'm walking down the beach and I see some friends of mine near a fire so I join them.

There is about 7-8 guys and 3 girls around the fire.I know 4 of the guys and 1 girl.I greet my friends and sit down next to their fire and start drinking with 1 of them.At this moment I'm checking out the girls I don't know since the girl I do know is already taken and I'm not really attracted to her.
The first girl is a HB7 at best :/ and the second one is a Gothic girl with black hair,black nails but o my god was she beautiful or maybe that's the alcohol in me but I'll give her an 8,she was my target that night.

The problem me getting to know them is that around them were the guys that I didn't knew but I soon realized none of them were their boyfriends, some of them had just met them.

One of my AFC friends tries to pick one of them up and sits next to the HB8,I use the chance and and sit next to him so it's him between her and me,he soon burns and crashes and leaves...So at the moment I'm drinking my high percentage alcohol,sitting next to her and I'm already drunk but I realize everything around me.

I haven't yet opened her,I'm simply ignoring her,listening to the stupid compliments others are giving her,while she is listening to her Gothic music on her mobile :S

At this moment it's starting to rain a bit and she starts complaining and I turn my face to her NEG open her:

Dark Skill : wow you're a little sugar princess
HB8 : No I'm not
Dark Skill : Are you sure?
HB8 : Yeah....
Dark Skill : Hmmmm okey....I guess....

At this moment she tells some dude next to her that the song that's playing is EMO and I use that to NEG her again :

Dark Skill : wow,you're such an EMO , I bet you cut yourself when you're home alone,show me you hands
HB8 : *Arm slap* No I'm not,I like the music but I don't cut myself
Dark Skill : Yeah,I know,I just like to provocate little girls like you,are you 13?
HB8 : And you're doing it well,I'm 19....
HB8: Why are you like that?
Dark Skill : Like what? *I lift my hand towards her to give me a high five*
She agrees,gives me a high five but pulls her hand back fast and smiles
HB8 : my name is Maja
Dark Skill : I'm DS

At this moment we start talking about music because I listen to a lot of the things she was listening,she tries to show more knowledge about music,doesn't succeed

*I'm still drinking and I'm drunk but I'm controlling the situation*

I NEG her few more times and do the same *high five* thing but this time she leaves her hand in mine.I see this as an huge IOI and decide that I should try to isolate her because the other guy that was with her friend already isolated her friend and she was the only girl at the fire.At this moment there is one of my "best" friends next to her and I'm on the opposite site.(the friend knows I'm in the game but he is laughing it out,while he never kissed a girl in his 20 years of life :S sad but true)

I use the chance while her hand is still in mine to do the 5 lies game and I say:

Dark Skill : Let's play a game
HB8 : Great,yeahh,what game?
Dark Skill : The game is called the 5 lies game and all you have to do is answer with a lie on my 5 questions.Think you can do it?
HB8: Yeah,that's easy....
Dark Skill : Let's have a bet
HB8 : What should we bet?
Dark Skill : The winner can chose his price whatever he wants
HB8 : Okey,start the game
Dark Skill : Nah not here,too many people...

At this point the most terrible thing happened.The guy I mentioned who knows about me being in the game says to her :

COCKSUCKER : Don't play with him,he's reading books how to pick you up,you don't have a chance to win

*She takes her hand out of mine and says : Really? I won't play then*

This normally wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't drunk but I couldn't answer,my mind was blocked.This isn't the first time that something like this happens,the same thing happened in my 1# FR when he and his friends told that to the girl I was gaming when I wasn't with them but I still managed to close her.

From this point I didn't say a word more to the girl and left for my house to sleep over my drunkenness.
When he told her about me reading PU books,I really didn't care much but in the morning it hit me,I was angry,is he going to cockblock me every time I game a girl?

I have to make a decision :

Should I for ever dump these "friends" who do all things to lower my value in front of girls when I'm about to pick them up.I know them for 15 years and we are out together whenever we can but since I'm in the game they are showing their true face and jealousy :S

or Should I leave alcohol by side and simply AMOG and DHV myself whenever they try to lower my value

or both.....

What should I do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Maybe your friends are feeling left out. If not sounds like you know not to get drunk anymore around them. It's messed up that friends of 15 years are not supporting you. I would try winging for them and get them to be more on your side so that they will wing for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

DS it seems you have two choices open to you:

1) Involve your "friends" and become the AMOG, or

2) Ditch this group of friends and find another group.

Where in the world are you? Are you in Suomi? Certainly sounds like it from the way you describe things.

As a word of advice, I would not let your friends know that you are learning PUA skills. It seems that it is still one of those taboo skills to have even though we all know everyone want to be able to have these skills.

Hide you books and material and keep it either to yourself or to very very close friends only.

Option 2 may not be open to you if you are in a small town where there might only be a limited number of people around to form friendships with.

I was in a similar position to you several years ago and I decided to go for option 2, but then i live in a big city where there is no shortage of people so that I can find new friends.

Option 1 will mean you go head to head with someone else who wants to be the AMOG. Just be aware of this, remember what you are looking to do, take HBs WILL result in you making people jealous. They want to be doing what you are doing and so they will use whatever tactics they can to bring you down and try to gain the upper hand.

I agree with other on not getting drunk when you are gaming, it puts you at a disadvantage, you will not be on control of yourself.

HTH and keep us informed on how you are doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I must say that it did help on the part where you said if they get in the game they'll try to AMOG me...I didn't think about that at all...even if they do get into the game,I'll try to make them my wings...

Yes I do live in a small city and getting a new friend circle would be hard but I am 18,finishing high school and going to university to a really bigger city,which means I can find new friends...

I made a mistake by telling about PU to a "friend" who couldn't keep his mouth closed.I trusted him..I've known him for 15 years but he told almost everyone in our friend circle...When I move to some other city in few months nobody will find out my material neither will I tell anyone about it.

Your post helped a lot,thank man,and btw I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina,South East Europe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

First off skills I wanna say If i were you I probably wouldn't call that a friend or wing. When I told my friends I told them what I do. I told them if they were interested then I'd teach them. Eventually they Came along.

Never Have I ever been called out by my friend in front of a girl.

I'm sorry man I'm truly pissed off that a little bastard that is your friend would ruin with what was looking like an easy Kiss close. If she isolated with you, you would of had it in the bag.

what a cockblocker. I'm sure he's just jealous that you can game a whole lot better than him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

glad to hear that my advice helped.

If it is any consolation, I was in EXACTLY the same boat as you when i was 19.

I had a group of friends who did not go to Uni whereas I was at Uni. They would put me up on a pedastal so that they could knock me down. These types of people are not great friends.

A couple of years later I made a conscious decision to end my friendship with them. It was one of the best things that I did. By cutting out the deadwood you make room for much better quality friendships to develop.

Trust me when I say that your life will improve exponentially when you go off to Uni. Keep the PU stuff to yourself. Do not let anyone know your secrets. They might learn them by them selves but unless you confirm to them how you learnt they will not know for sure. Remember what Oscar Wilde said" It is better to say nothing and have people believe you might be a fool rather than open your mouth and remove all possible doubt."

You will have other very close friends who will be really close friends. They will stand by you no matter what.

My friend, you have your whole life ahead of you and you are learning skills that will be then envy of all those around you. In time your game will be at a stage when you will be able to pick and choose the women you want to be with.

I had friends at Uni who knew I was a PUA and actually set me up with a HB 8 that I f-closed with that very night. She was friends with one of my female friends and the HB8 said how all she wanted was a some good male company etc etc. my friend held a party at her flat and invited me and the HB8 came after about 1 hour into the party.

The party was not very exciting, when the HB8 came in I thought, "Ummm nice". We chatted for a few minutes and within about 10 mins of meeting agreed to leave together. Her car was short of petrol and I had a spare can in my car!!! As I said - we f-closed that night. The next day I had an exam!! I had been set up and I loved it. The next day my close friends knew exactly what happened after the party and approved.

My point is DS that good friends will help you and not hinder you in what you are trying to achieve.

All the best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I should say: leave the alcohol while sarging, it makes you think more clear.

If youre friend blocks you, talk to him about it. If he keeps doing it, leave him as a friend. Or go sarging without him.
Find one good friend, let him learn pua and use him as a wing.

I have different groups of friends to hang out with. And with only one group im really comfortable with sarging.

About going to university: thats a good chance to change your friends and the ppl to hang out with. I hardly see someone of high school (2 or 3 persons per year).

Your best friends are the ones you keep after finishing all your schools and start working. Thats life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well I'm finished with the cocksucker I literally told him : "Are you so fucked up that you aren't getting pussy that you don't want anyone around you to get?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Great Job skills!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks bro Maximus, and thx everyone who posted,I did the best thing I could.Looking forward to your criticism on my next FR